[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

16 hours ago, ninimi said:

I think Ok Dajung loves Woo Joo too.. haa... she uses his vandalism as her homescreen and always smiles when seeing it. So cute...

Let's make the  Witch be your Omma, Woo Joo-ya.. :P

I'm watching the raw episode 6 while writing comments . LoL

Yes, I love those scenes and them together, I could see ODJ's soft side deep inside her. I wonder if WJ made a mistakes on how he wrote those words because our Ms. Temper gave him a book to study Korean? 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, nikachan2008 said:

Yes, I love those scenes and them together, I could see ODJ's soft side deep inside her. I wonder if WJ made a mistakes on how he wrote those words because our Ms. Temper gave him a book to study Korean? 

Yeah since we don't understand hangul so we dont know whether he write the wrong letter or not. But yess maybe it could be the reason why Dajung gave him that book. She knew that he wasnt good at spelling hangul. 

I also have a mix feeling to the first ex.. he is the one behind the Tep Tep Serum. He wanna break Lovely,but inside he wanna be closer again to Dajung and want her back.  The time when he gave her Dir. Kim photos.. but yeah Uri Dajung is just too clever to give up and beg to him for comeback to Gold.. hence she made him apologize and clarify about the plagiarism product.. and yess Lovely is now saved by her. 

This drama is getting better and better.I love the 'frightening' scene when the 3 guys 'seeing' ODJ is on FIRE! We have so many great actors for the supporting roles esp Lovely President, ChiefHan & Gold's company Director. 

ODJ is an ice queen, slowly melting away by cutie Woo Joo and NJG. Can't stand her 1st ex back stabbing her and 2nd ex mama boy with mother in law. 

I'm sure there will be more obstacles challenging Lovely's growth but I've confident in ODJ and the whole team. I'm sure Bong Gi will be part of it too. 

I also believe this drama ratings deserve to go above 5% as it's quality at par with some TVN top dramas. 

And  the next episode will be the whole Nam family messing around her apartement. Ah.. Bonggi must make some problems.

Actually i am sick of seeing Nam's apartement, seems messy..lol.. and it's so refreshing to see Ok Dajung's apartement. It's an classy and trendy interior.. comes from money.. lol..

And honestly i love seeing Ok Dajung in colorful  clothes. Her  white-pink-flowery coat is so eyecatching. And love her yellow coat too.. and love her fanta-pink jogging jacket too.. ah i wonder those are endorse or Lee Yo Won on her own.. She has a very good fashion sense.. :wub:

Hi all...this is what I feel abt the drama. Please forgive me if I say wrong ...#bow bow (NJG style mode on)

At first actually I like the drama, especially coz of the casts, but idk why start from ep 5 I skipped some part and still know the story line..

Hope the drama gets better, offer unusual story line, and really hope ODJ  will not end up with NJG. Mianheee....maybe I just conventional woman, but I saw sincerity in her first hubby...

I better run now, some of you may throwing me tomatoes ha ha ( I just want to do same thing like NJG did, speak up, even it is hard ha ha ha)

Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-gi

g9.jpg

Xports News - Naver: 'Ms. Ok', Lee Yo Won finds her life character... Viewers fall for 'Okcrush'

1. [+149, -5] Her cold force is immature but she's so pretty when she flashes her occasional smile. She was so cute when she burst into laughter today

2. [+130, -3] 'Ms. Temper' is so fun.. Is there any way to get more people to watch it?

3. [+123, -5] This drama is daebak. The ratings aren't so good so please watch it~

4. [+101, -1] Nam Woojoo and the neighbor ahjumma, team leader Ok have a fun chemistryㅎㅎㅎ Woojoo is cute

5. [+110, -9] Lee Yo Won's character and her acting style are charming ㅠㅠ I love you Ms. Ok. Ratings, please climb up

6. [+32, -3] She's so pretty and she looks good in every outfit... Her body's amazing

7. [+23, 0] How does this drama manage to make you feel refreshed while giving you the goosebumps~!!! Ugh~ Pathetic dramas with sucky acting and goguma plots are rampant lately, have you seen something as refreshing as this?~!

8. [+22, 0] A drama should be at this level.. I hope this gets exported overseas and I wish to read foreign viewers' their reaction to it

So (cr.) kkuljaem is translating them now! 

Just finished 6th episode and I was laughing so hard at the ending... :w00t:  

It seems that we will see Ms. Temper's mom in the next episode. 

My favorite parts in the latest episodes were between ODJ and WJ when he showed her his spelling test result and ODJ slapping her 2nd ex... lol.. just right for the mom. :D

Guest gail0623
10 hours ago, QSD said:

12531154_990397764382031_1845554874_n.jp12940668_1318170834947753_1046621330_n.j

IG

Taiwan fans sent her some gifts.

Hi, I think you made a mistake. The gifts were given by CSUnion (Chansung fans). :)

3 hours ago, gail0623 said:

Hi, I think you made a mistake. The gifts were given by CSUnion (Chansung fans). :)

Hi,

Oopps sorry about that.  It’s sweet of them then.  I thought I could read from Google translation.  Aigoo…

Cherry blossoms in April.. how i love it... Lee Yo Won is so pretty..

Hahaa... if talking about cherry blossom i just remember 49 Days about Song Yi Kyung and Song Yi Soo... sorry for my bias ^_^

Archived