[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

3 hours ago, adikkeluangman said:

2PM’s Chansung Confirms He Will Be Starring in a New Drama

Chansung has confirmed his appearance in JTBC’s newest drama “Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Ki (working title).”

The drama tells the story of those struggling in society under the rule of elites. Chansung has taken on the role Nam Bong Ki, a man with the life motto “It’s only youth if it’s fun.”

Nam Bong Ki is a pleasant character because his constant search for enjoyment has made him knowledgeable. As the brother of shy Nam Jung Ki (played by Yoon Sang Hyun), the two contrasting characters are bound to make viewers laugh.

Meanwhile, this will be two years and a half since Chansung last appearance in the KBS 2TV drama “Your Noir,” which was aired in October of 2013. Fans are eager to see his new character as a voluntarily unemployed man.

Chansung has already proved his acting skills through the movies “Red Carpet,” “A Dynamite Family,” and dramas like “7th Grade Civil Servant.”

“Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Ki (working title)” will be aired in March after “Madame Antoine.” It tells the story of the temperamental Ok Da Jung played by Lee Yo Won and timid Nam Jung Ki played by Yoon Sang Hyun.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/01/2pms-chansung-confirms-he-will-be-starring-in-a-new-drama/

So he’s jobless but very optimistic and fun guy, interesting.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Chansung and Yoon Sang Hyun characters somewhat similar to their character in movie A Dynamite Family. I wonder if the casting team offered them based on their role in that movie and also their chemistry.

On 2/5/2016 at 11:53 PM, QSD said:

The complete cast with character descriptions.  It seems there’s a triangle between Ms Temper, Nam Jung Gi and another actor (Song Jae-hee). 

I don’t think I’ve seen any of his works but he looks familiar.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/860034

Song Jae Hee was in the Moon Embracing the Sun if you watched that 

On 2/8/2016 at 9:00 PM, lulu13 said:

Song Jae Hee was in the Moon Embracing the Sun if you watched that 

That must be it.  My family did watch the drama, and I was just passing by and see bits and pieces of it.

2016020508325820127-540x674.jpg

I’m not really sure on these character descriptions but I’m going to try anyway.  Someone can correct me if you’d like.

First row on the right is actor Son Jong-hak.  He has absolute power, a Managing Director.

Second row on the left is actor Im Ha-ryong.  He’s the father of Nam Jung-gi.  He works as a security guard.

Bottom row in the middle is actor Song Jae-hee.  He’s first ex-hubby of Ok Da-jung. 

10 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Hello everyone....

Oh I am super happy this year, Lee yo won is coming back ...Hi @ninimi hope u still remmber me ha ha hha

Please take care of me #bow

Maybe I just be silent reader (as usual) due to my bussy work...really lean on your update...kamsahamnida. ....

Hi to you too @saphire_D:lol:  , it's a very long time not see you in LautanIndonesiaForum, and here we meet again ..still stalking about Yowon.

@QSD  Ahh thx for the pics, even we haven't seen Yowon, but YSH to spoil a pict was so good

Archived