[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31/03/2016 at 0:46 PM, ruzikie said:

EOF traumatized me a lot while i was expecting her with go soo that time but that others girl ruined all my dreams xD

i can't wait to watch the ice princess smiles for the first time :D

@vaiduakhu me too dear. i can't afford those bag. it's so expensive xD

Yo to EOG fellow! :) no wonder I found ur username somewhat familiar! 
Like @QSD said, this rom-com won't disappoint us, don't worry! my heart is too fragile for any tension and tragedy like in EOG. :crazy: 
Yup, we will see her sincerely smiling at NJG in tonight ep, what a lucky dude! But I still ship her with sleazy 2nd ex. :P My ship will sink soon, I know.

20 hours ago, nikachan2008 said:

Hi, everyone!

I am so happy to see my YoWon again in a drama. Finally, she is back! Saw the first episode and I was really so shocked and laughing so hard when Ms. Temper hit the director with a glass jar, it was insane! :w00t:  Anyway, I am loving the drama already. 

BTW, how many episodes is this drama?  

Thank you QSD for creating this page. 

I see on the 1st page that the drama has 16 episodes. I want more... :tears:

Just finished epi 4.. the last 20 minutes was an epic! Really like this episode.. the story walk fast.

I really love the catwalk scene.. ahh how pretty Lee Yo Won is !! Haha.. she's truely like a supermodel with that height.. 173cm + heels... LOL.. out of my reach.. :P

And her white suite is so gorgeous.. the second  exhusband is also good!!

And LOL at Nam Jung Gi, why he always meets Ok Da Jung after she's taking a bath.. his mind must imagine something when he sees Dajung with the man.

How will lovely staff feel when they know that the two men are her ex ^_^

31 minutes ago, badsmuler said:

Rating Ep. 5 ( nationwide ) : 2.308 % ( + 0.433 % )

Credit : AGB Nielsen

Good job all casts...best rating so far... :heart::heart:

It was also the No.1 program among all general cable programs airing in its slot last night. Hooray!

9 minutes ago, xyr enc said:

It was also the No.1 program among all general cable programs airing in its slot last night. Hooray!

Yup...the gap with tvN drama, Memory is become smaller... :blush::blush:

Daum Top Topic on Ep. 5

article.jpg

Spoiler

2016040121023273056_1.jpg

Spoiler

201604011944777580_56fe6210a68c0.jpg

Credit : jTBC Drama

On 02/04/2016 at 1:26 AM, xyr enc said:

Is Memory in the same time slot? If it is I think Ms. Temper just falls behind a little but the ratings are increasing steadily. As Lee Yo-won mentioned she always had great luck when it comes to ratings (her only flop was Bad Love) so I don't think it will be a problem. I quite like her character in this (not so much as Seo-yoon in Empire of Gold but still). She looks cool, especially during that scene in Ep4. I like her interaction with Woo-ju too (Ep5). Hopefully the drama gets better :)

Hello everyone, finally i have time to watch the first four eps in a row and managed to watch the 5th episode in raw. Eye for eye and theeth for theeth, this scene so crazy ... :grin: I love ODJ's character she is so independent, brave and doesnt want anyone to control her. But maybe on the 'real' workplace she is too..... 'rude' towards her boss. I have a feeling the first ex is not completely good with her and/or he has intention to get close (again) with her. The second ex for me just like a 'flower boy'. But he is such a helpful person to help promoting lovely. And the third ex, lets wait toninght. Ah, this drama doing pretty well about rating. Hope everything getting better, Fighting!!! Hmm... I almost forget it, i like ODJ/LYW's style so modern and suitable for office dresscode :grin:

I’m grateful to the lightning speed sub, I just watched ep 5. 

It’s a nice twist that ODJ’s first two divorces are not because of her temper.   Her character is much more than the title suggested.  I’m getting more and more impressed with this new writer-nim.  Her story telling certainly has a deeper meaning than just a typical rom-com.

I like the plot so far.. at first I thought that Boonggi (chansung's character) really just a lazy brother who always depend on his brother. In ep 5 little by little we got to see that he did care with his brother. When he overheard that Joonggi is in trouble, he help him (maybe money is another motive) and when we also saw that he promoted lovely's product indirectly..

Finally a genuine smile from Ok Dajung.. x) it must be hard to always act harsh and strict..

Totally enjoying this drama. 

LYW as ODJ is perfect. She looks gorgeous and well suited and well dressed in all the scenes. Love seeing her with NJG's son- Woo Joo. Such a cutie boy. What a lucky lady with 2 handsome ex husbands and waiting for the 3rd one (YJH) to appear now. It'll be a blast seeing NJG & the 3 ex together. I'm also enjoying seeing DJ's fashionable style here. 

NJG is such a timid but lovable character. I like the way YSH portray his character as a working single father and his love towards his family. 

The supporting characters are great support for this drama and thumbs up to both director and writerr.  

Finally, after being a PITA for so long, NamBonggi makes himself useful! I really like how the pace is picking up at this point. Lonely ODJ really should have a good man or two at home (especially the happy silly few from next door).  Can't wait for the next episode. I'm rooting for Lovely and our NJG-ODJ pair to really pwn the mean Director Kim. 

Archived