QSD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, QSD said:

MOD EDIT - DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

Reveal hidden contents

MOD EDIT - DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

I laughed so much at this scene... I can't with ODJ :sweatingbullets:... The bastard just threw a GLASS of water to her, and she threw back a BOTTLE of water... then he threw a stack of papers to her, harmless... but she made him nose-bleed with sth hard (can't remember what it is). Then in the karaoke room, he was ready to throw a pineapple to her and stopped on the track when seeing her with a bottle of wine in her hand. 

Very well-prepared, ODJ! She's in upper hand in any situation! :lol:

NJG is kinda violent too, but just in his thoughts... I laughed when he imagined to hit those a$$hole hard, but in reality, he just endured all mistreatments. ODJ should teach him how to turn wild imagination to real actions! :D

@QSD The fashion show begins... :) like in EOG, I dream of some of LYW office outfits, but again, the price tag...:o btw, do u know where to download the raw by torrents? tks. 

Guest adikkeluangman

[Official Vid] JTBC 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" Preview (60s)

-----
From Chansung twitter : 

Trans : Naver tvcast drama 'Ms Temper & Nam Junggi' highlight video!! You know it's the first broadcast today, right^^? JTBC Fri/Sat, drama at 8:30pm!! (by 2pmalways)

He could not watched the drama premiere because he was in Thailand during weekend for 2PM concert.

-----
[News Vids] 160317 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" Presscon

Guest adikkeluangman

Naver Search Top Keywords. 3/18 9pm KST No. 1 "Memory. No. 2 "Ms Temper & Nam Junggi" 

Cd1DXRiWIAEKlss.jpg
via Egle0702

-----
9:50pm KST Naver Search Top Keywords
1. Memory #기억
2. Ms Temper & Nam Junggi #욱씨남정기 
3. Alzheimer's (Memory related) 

Cd1PK0sXEAACye9.jpg
via Egle0702

The first ep has some rather ridiculous set-ups (seriously, ODJ should have more sense. Greeting a business associate in a bathrobe is going to give all the wrong ideas!), but I'm hooked to see how the characters develop. 

Probably my first time watching Chan Sung in a drama. Just my luck to catch him playing an annoying character so far -- the leech of a little brother deserves a punch or two to wake him up! Hope his character learns a lesson or two and becomes a better person.

2 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

@QSD The fashion show begins... :) like in EOG, I dream of some of LYW office outfits, but again, the price tag...:o 

Yes, simple but elegant office wear. ODJ looks like she comes from money.

But pretty sure one can find some good knock-offs out there. And a careful DIY dye job on a men's white/blue striped shirt. (Hard to find one with oversize collar though. Maybe just leave the top few buttons undone) LOL! 

3 hours ago, kookiemonsta said:

The first ep has some rather ridiculous set-ups (seriously, ODJ should have more sense. Greeting a business associate in a bathrobe is going to give all the wrong ideas!), but I'm hooked to see how the characters develop. 

Probably my first time watching Chan Sung in a drama. Just my luck to catch him playing an annoying character so far -- the leech of a little brother deserves a punch or two to wake him up! Hope his character learns a lesson or two and becomes a better person.

Yeah, I also find it irrational to conduct business in bathrobe. Not to mention she was gonna meet a pervert who visually sexual harassed her before.

Man, she's way too confident with her karate... and men should learn not to mess up with the women who divorced three times like her. She seems to very proud of that record :sweatingbullets: :D

Maybe Jung Gi just comes on the "right time" when Dajung has just took a bath after a hectic emotional and wet day. So she has no time but just let him in :P

and yess she's confidence with her karate to beat up any pervert ... 

LoL.. yeah i also think that Dajung is proud to be a three-times-widdow ^_^

The moment Ok Da Jung threw that water back at her director, I was like, oh yeah, I like this woman! She kicks richard simmons! Some of the scenarios in the first two episodes were over the top, such as how he tore her blouse with his id. Or, how he naively believed his co-worker's words about her liking men and showing up to her hotel and getting undressed. But, I have to hand it to Yoon Sang Hyun, his portrayal of this character is excellent. Nam Jung Gi comes off so innocent, so stupid, so naive that we, as the viewers don't feel grossed out, just embarrassed for him.

I also really like her for him, Whether it is a romantic interest that will come to play later or friendship, he NEEDS someone like her in his life. He has fallen into this rut of always being the fall guy. And quite honestly, he's miserable because of this. She brings much needed strength and wisdom to his life. I also believe she can change him. I am looking forward to this one.

Also, she works in a very male dominated field. A lot of the men around her are complete jerks and can probably get by whereas she has to work very hard. She doesn't trust men. She has been married three times and probably most of the men around her aren't dependable. So, I think Nam Jung Gi will prove to be the type of man she can depend on. I am keeping my fingers crossed the writers stay on course with this one. :) 

Guest adikkeluangman

[Official Vids] Ep. 2 Preview - JTBC 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi"

-----
[OFFICIAL][DRAMA] 160318 JTBC 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" Ep. 1 Full Episode:
WATCH : HERE
Cd3fKD6WwAAXJPx.jpg

9 hours ago, Mico Ricco said:

No place is safe for the boys when she is angry ... :lol:

GLPXnZP.jpg

Man, ODJ is in another level of badass :lol: She is walking in the male bathing-room (full with naked men) like nobody's business :w00t:

@ninimi yeah, they should post the BTS vids of this particular scene :phew:

@vaiduakhu

Yeah her fashion is back after 3 years of absence.  Will try digging what I can find.

Don’t think I can post the torrent link here so check the PM.  Hang on...

BTW, try not to quote images.  Just right click on the image and hit "delete".

10 hours ago, Mico Ricco said:

No place is safe for the boys when she is angry ... :lol:

Haha she going after him in the sauna too! 

Archived