• Last Reply

episode 1

AGB 1.1%

TNmS 1.6%

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

episode 2

AGB 1.1%

TNmS 1.3%

It is important to enjoy the drama itself rather than worrying so much of its rating. 

Also, not to forget that this is a cable network drama so viewership will be smaller.

10 hours ago, ninimi said:

Already wacth episode 1.. 

It was fun! A good beginning.

I light but solid storyline.

I love all the characters.. they play their part so good..

It was fun when the three men said Ok Da Jung divorce two times... but Ok Da Jung  corrent them that it was three... whahhaa

Already have Engsub for ep1? Where u watched it? pls share the link :w00t: Tks. 

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

Already have Engsub for ep1? Where u watched it? pls share the link :w00t: Tks. 

I download .. it already done two episode..

The subs are out for epi 1 and 2.. english and Indonesian.. hahhaaa... they are so fast.. 

http://subscene.com/subtitles/ms-temper-and-nam-jung-gi

I already wacthed episode 2.. hahaaaa...  :P

Already watche ep1&ep2. So far I'm liking the story.. And it will be getting more interesting once Da Jung starts working at Lovely Cosmetic. Poor Joong Gi because he'll end up facing the hot-tempered 'witch' on both working and non-working hour... And seriously, I just want to smack Joong Gi's brother in his head, seriously, how can he be so brazen, mooching of his timid, soft-hearted brother..

I guess later both Joong Gi and Da Jung will learn something from each other. Da Jung to learn how to be more considerate and keeping her temper in check, while Joong Gi learn how to become less timid so people just will not necessarily take his kindness for granted.

ps.

I kinda miss seeing Yo Won in a drama, the last drama I saw her is actually 49 Days. And she really good in acting dual-personality character. It's kinda amazing how I can tolerate Yoon Sang Hyun acting in here, when I usually hate his character in most drama he acted in...

@QSD@QSD -- Thanks for starting this forum thread -- just stumbled onto this drama when it popped up on Dramafever -- first 2 episodes already have subs -- I am already looking forward to next episodes.  I like the drama concept --Powerful strong intelligent woman with a temper meets timid man who somehow captures her interest to the point of frustration.

@stuartjmz  @stuartjmz I share your dislike of the lazy, worthless, trouble maker brother trope whose existence is to make life even more difficult for the lead (male or female) who already has plateful of problems in a drama.  
-- It has already been made clear that it is NBG (NJG brother) actions that have lead to the families current negative financial problems.  Also a very strong hint in episode 2 -when father sees him already up and awake early in the morning and remarks he must have just returned home --that it was him who damaged ODJ car, after once again taking his brothers car with no regard or care in how his actions might effect rest of family.

NJG - After first two episodes- I see him as not so much naturally timid, but more that of a man who is making an effort to repress his natural inclination to fight back against those who "step on him".  I feel this is shown by the books he reads and the scenes in which his inner thoughts are shown.  Also, his inner thought dialogue points to a man who is doing his best to "go along to get along" solely for the sake of his family.  Looking forward to the episode, I think will come, when he just explodes on those who have pushed him down.  Also interested in the backstory of how he became a single father who now represses his natural inclination to fight for what is right and just.
--- Like how the writer is portraying him as not Mr Perfect Man, but rather as a human who has flaws.  For example his attempts to cover up his involvement (at this point so he thinks) in the damage to ODJs car.

ODJ-- Her description in synopses is very much what has been shown in first two episodes.  BUT, also we are shown enough tidbits to see she actually also possesses under her outward appearance -a soft caring heart (her actions dealing with the bike and NJGs son) and a strong sense of justice (her actions in ripping up the contract in the bar scene and then leaving her high paying, prestigious position at Gold)---looking forward to getting to know her better
---- Lee Yo Won -- glad to see her in another drama as the lead.  Enjoyed her acting and screen presence in both "49 Days" and especially in "The Great Queen Seondeok". Both of which I viewed long after they aired.

@Mico Ricco  @Mico Ricco agree with you about ratings -- will just enjoy for what I see as an enjoyable drama with a great concept.

@Hye Seok    @Hye Seok -- Agree - I both hope and think ratings will increase as more viewers hear about this drama -- I for one was very pleased Dramafever has selected this drama for subs.

You’re welcome, @Kfan7172.

Good observations you have on each character. 

I also suspect NBG is the one who could have damaged the car when he takes a pen away from his brother’s room.  However they make it seems like NJG is on the camera.

Regarding NJG, indeed his timidness is not his natural self.  He can be aggressive at times like the first scene encounter regarding the bike and the serum contract in the boardroom where ODJ was planning to signing with him in the second episode.

As for ODJ, nice to see her also has some other quality characteristics outside of her tough facade.  It’s kinda funny she lets the kid riding a bike and tells him time is up from a loud speaker.  She can be a sweet person at home.   I think it’s going to get more interesting now that she leads the Lovely Cosmetics (LC) group.  With her strong sense of justice, she and her team will have some up battles against the bigger firms like her formal company Gold Chemical (GC), Best Cosmetics (BC) and maybe L Partners Rep (LPR) where her third ex involving trying to tear her down.

Wow Lee Yo Won, Ive missed you in dramas~~

Seems like Ok Da Jung and Nam Jung Gi are destined to always meet. How will their relationship be? I wonder if there will be love line between them. They really hate each other :P

Chansung and Junho dramas are competing, but their roles are really opposite :D:rolleyes: Ah, Nam Bong Ki is wearing suits in the picture above.. I wish he will find job soon! hahhahaha

Archived