Quantcast

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

44 minutes ago, finickyfray said:

i hope both shippers would stop on personal attacks. if we happen to see 1 negative comments on kyo insta, lets bury it with more positive comments :) 

Sorry to cut your post  @finickyfray  but im soo agree with this. While it irks me to no end to find these kind of people leave such a negative comments on Kyo's insta, we cant sink into their level, and bite back with the same harsh comment. It will only pleased them, to know that they got our attention. It much better if we just burry it with hundreds positive comments. We create positive aura, not only for us but also for Kyo as well. These kind of haters are not worth our time.  

• Like 14
  • Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joongkyo

• gigivillaceran

• Chellsee

• Chewy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Entertainment news this morning, a veteran and famous reporter said that according to the owner, only SS ate meal with very kind-heartedness (more like intimately) to each other in the restaurant w

Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon (Descendant of The Sun)  

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!. I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all. I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I love

O finally got time to back read all the posts carefully from the last 2 days as I was pretty swamped with work. I was a little confused, so the people who claimed SS were doing fan services (or whatever) were the people in another popular kdrama site; and those who kept attacking Kyo were people on IG right? So that means they are not people on soompi then ?!  Then how would those people see the complains here since the battlefield is actually not here? (CMIIW)

Mmmmm .. I think I'm with Chewy, jl08 & finickyfray that if we see those comments we should just deal it in a peaceful way by writing positive comments.  

Or we should just fight at the actual war zone~~ which of course i do not recommend !!! 

Happy Shipping Everyone ~ :D

• Like 15
9 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!.

I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all.

I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I loved May, April, March and February.

*crying in my corner because I am deliriously happy* @2cents hope this makes THE WINTER BEARABLE!

http://www.sccnt.gov.cn/xzxk/201606/t20160607_23111.html

Kyo is the guest for SJK's fanmeeting (*thanks @khxy for telling me!). Announcement up on Sichuan's  Department of Culture Website. 

cAhgBHB.png

Woah seriously?  Another important and memorable event for us shippers.  Yay! 

• Like 17
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic