• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joongkyo

• gigivillaceran

• Chellsee

• Chewy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Entertainment news this morning, a veteran and famous reporter said that according to the owner, only SS ate meal with very kind-heartedness (more like intimately) to each other in the restaurant w

Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon (Descendant of The Sun)  

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!. I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all. I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I love

Too much information coming from shippers loveeeet thank you angie kyo & the rest of shippers glad you are all having a great time exploring sjk & shk fave place to hang out anyway goodluck later at BA :)

goodmorning & have a great day ahead everyone :)

• Like 12

Morning shippers...

I was backreading and currently at the page 892. But I have to stop because i really need to say thank you thank you a lot to all of you...

@angieknows tq for sharing your pics..ur journey to serengtea...ur chat with dong won... it's the most precious information because you got it 1st hand....wow...if i were you...i couldnt sleep the whole night....too excited...hehehe

@ilovesjk & @~*kYo*~ again thank you for sharing Dr Kang house pics...

@lovely_skham_stv i read your stories till the end...i'm excited ...

Thats make me just couldnt wait for tonight baeksang....for the 1st time ever, i am excited to know other country entertainment award... not even OSCAR award..hahaha....i guess it's all because SHK and SJK and DOTS. I really hope they can win all the categories simply because..i feel that DOTS really deserve it. SOme bloggers says, in term of popularity DOTS win the title but not the quality...heck...how can they say like that...if not the quality then, why even Thailand PM urged his citizens watched DOTS..even SK PM also praise the drama... with 2.3 billion viewers from China... isn't it prove how quality the drama is?

Anyhow, we will know the result tonight....so just wait for it...and for the meantime....aaarhhhh couldnt wait for SONG SONG on the red carpet....

Good day everyone.. God Bless :lol:

• Like 20

@angieknows @ilovesjk @~*kYo*~ @lovely_skham_stv @cestlavie88 Thank you for sharing your experience in S.Korea. So happy for you ladies. Enjoy your time at Baeksang Arts Awards tonight. Just a reminder don't forget your passport, cellphone,camera, banner, message box and also your lovely dress for tonight. :D :wub: Have fun comrades!!! :blush: :heart:

I think I need to cook early today so I can focus on Red Carpet and the live streaming on JTBC. All my gadgets are up and hope to have good internet connection tonight. *praying*:sweatingbullets:

I feel a little bit nervous to watch our SS/KiKyo tonight. I need to take care of my heart. I need my oxygen tank. :phew: *breathe in breathe out*

• Like 17
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic