[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

@giragira 

Well there is a fine line between promotional tactics and what's real and sincere. We, as the audience, evidently get to see the promotional side being which you mentioned the press conferences and interviews. We are well aware that perhaps some of these things are said or done for the purpose of promoting the drama, no secret there. Sure we may read more into it than we should but who cares, it's fun and that's what shipping is all about. But you must remember that unlike the one dimensional view we get that's possibly coated with PR icing, SHK gets to see the SJK in front of the public, the SJK away from all the cameras, the SJK with a group of people, and the SJK with her alone and no one else there. She's a smart woman and I believe she has good judgement. And based on all the confirmation we've gotten thus far, it's safe to say that she knows of his sincerity.  

Regarding SJK's past comments made towards previous costars, I'm sure all were on the same understanding that it's for promotional play. Had he known that MCW really harbored feelings for him, he wouldn't have been that insensitive and made such comments carelessly. There's a general consensus among these people in the same line of work, something we don't understand but they do. I'm sure they are more aware than we think to take everything said in public with a grain of salt. They understand the ins and outs in the showbiz so you needn't worry about SJK's comments being misleading to his costars. Everybody uses similar tactics and not just him so it's unfair to say he is insincere and flat out calling him a liar and/or player.

For this ship, we have much more to lay the groundwork than the interviews and press conferences alone. Those only serve as small significance in our ship. Don't know if you've read the thread until now but there are many reasons why we stand proud in shipping these two and truly believe there's something special between them.       

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning!

Awww I can't stop smiling reading these quotes:

KMS- Joong Ki hyung and/with Hye Kyo noona bought me a birthday cake to celebrate my birthday . (his birthday is on January 24TH)

5. [+116, -30] She must want to date him so bad ㅋㅋㅋ too bad he has Song Hye Gyo, who's basically a wall next to Seolhyun.

thank you @joongkyo and @alleverything for sharing :wub:

and this part by @ilovesjk is so true:

"Don't know if you've read the thread until now but there are many reasons why we stand proud in shipping these two and truly believe there's something special between them."

1 hour ago, giragira said:

As much as I like them to be together I think she is right to take it slow and be careful. Having been burned a few times it'snot easy.

Although i think sjk is attracted to her i am not sure how much to trust his sincerity just based on thebpcs and interviews. Since its clear he has made similar or flirty comments with other actresses before. I think it's not possible to judge from these public appearances.

He mentioned he wouldn't say no if mcw approached him. If he didnt really like her why would he say that at that time. Even if you are good friends, there is still a possibility that mcw actually liked him and will do so once she saw that interview. Therefore he must actually be attracted to her.

If he was ever interested in her that way, SJK doesn't look the type to wait for a girl to ask him out. He looks the type to take initiative. What else can he say? That no he wouldn't say yes? He would be perceived as rude. I think MCW knows it was a joke. 

Though he shouldn't go and say stuff like that from now on. Lol He seems to mature a lot. 

I've been smiling so much my cheeks hurt since page 312 on this side of the world, where it just became morning! From the insightful excerpts of SHK's book that show us her inner thoughts and beauty on a deeper level (truly a beautiful soul through and through) to our couple meeting up yet again (loving all these unintentional revelations of meetups by ppl arnd them kk) to celebrate their fave dongsaeng's birthday and to all of your thoughts and happinsss here, of which I echo the same sentiments and spazzing! This is why this thread is my happy place to be when I wake up, throughout my day and before I sleep! 

Just wanna say the post on a certain female idol cracked me up tho, and ngl all the recent posts from her regarding SJK since his explosive popularity (I know she likes him before this but too much for me these days, apologies to any fans of her here in advance!) irritates me aloooot more than it should so yea to see that sentiment echoed here and even by netizens made me laugh! 

/hugs all fellow shippers here! Have a great day or night, wherever y'all are! 

12 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

@giragira 

Well there is a fine line between promotional tactics and what's real and sincere. We, as the audience, evidently get to see the promotional side being which you mentioned the press conferences and interviews. We are well aware that perhaps some of these things are said or done for the purpose of promoting the drama, no secret there. Sure we may read more into it than we should but who cares, it's fun and that's what shipping is all about. But you must remember that unlike the one dimensional view we get that's possibly coated with PR icing, SHK gets to see the SJK in front of the public, the SJK away from all the cameras, the SJK with a group of people, and the SJK with her alone and no one else there. She's a smart woman and I believe she has good judgement. And based on all the confirmation we've gotten thus far, it's safe to say that she knows of his sincerity.  

Regarding SJK's past comments made towards previous costars, I'm sure all were on the same understanding that it's for promotional play. Had he known that MCW really harbored feelings for him, he wouldn't have been that insensitive and made such comments carelessly. There's a general consensus among these people in the same line of work, something we don't understand but they do. I'm sure they are more aware than we think to take everything said in public with a grain of salt. They understand the ins and outs in the showbiz so you needn't worry about SJK's comments being misleading to his costars. Everybody uses similar tactics and not just him so it's unfair to say he is insincere and flat out calling him a liar and/or player.

For this ship, we have much more to lay the groundwork than the interviews and press conferences alone. Those only serve as small significance in our ship. Don't know if you've read the thread until now but there are many reasons why we stand proud in shipping these two and truly believe there's something special between them.       

Thank you for this!  I am also one of the proud fans shipping SongSong KiKyo!  Very proud. Very, very proud!! 

For SJK's sincerity, I don't think we need to worry. He has so many outings and has planned multiple events with SHK, so they should know where they stand. I personally feel that they are already a couple ever since I read about the New York sightings. Everything they do on their personal life seems to shout that they are in this together :]

And as lovesjk mentioned, I feel like co actors will be aware of the promotional tactics being involved when promoting a drama. You have to SELL the chemistry. That's why SJK in the past would just go crazy with compliments. Even PBY acknowledged this. And based on other people's interview, as much as he is kind, he is also very strict with his work life. Selling the chemistry is just one way to promote the drama. But as we seen with the first press con, both SJK and SHK didn't have to sell it. They are already there and confident enough in their chemistry so they didn't have to actively compliment their costars constantly (of course we knew how awkward that was since SJK usually does this and just pointed to us shippers even more that they have some type of feelings toward one another). And even anyone ever doubt SJK's sincerity, just look at his bromance. His friendships and dedication to his close friends are on envious levels! And as SHK's has said in her interview, she will need to spend more time with him :wink:

Thank you, @utkimand @twtwb for sharing those translated parts of SHK's book.  I am her fan since 2003 and I have read those in the past.  I have been a silent reader/lurker here at Soompi for many years.  I've also been a silent reader at songhyegyo.net.  Too bad that site is no longer active.  

...Reading SHK's thoughts again, I have a mixed feeling. It brings back memories of my fangirling's early days too.  I am one of her loyal fans, through thick and thin.  In fact, SHK is the only Korean actress I adore.  

...It's been 13 years since I first saw her in AIMH.  As a long-time fan of hers, I wish her happiness and love (true love that will last forever).  I hope she finds it.  I hope she found it already.  I hope it's SJK. :)

Thanks to everyone for keeping this thread alive.  I come here everyday and love reading your posts.

So I found this article about "A Man's Guide To Reading In Between The Lines

1.  Body Language.  Hands down, the number one thing women said they use to communicate interest to a guy was body language.  The unspoken interactions that mean so many things to a woman–though sometimes go unnoticed by a man.  Body language says so much, without actually having to say anything at all.  And for women–apparently it’s one of their favorite ways to interact.  Whether by maintaining eye contact, closer proximity, facial expressions or a subtle touch–it’s a good indicator that she just might be into you.  Be on the lookout for these un-spokens; they may mean more than you could have imagined.

2.  Attention:  When it comes to showing interest- a woman’s attention says a lot.  Women love to GET attention from men- whether they are interested in them or not.  But GIVING attention, that’s a whole different story. Does she laugh at your jokes?  Remember your comments?  Listen when you talk?  Is she interested in getting to know about you (I remember Hye Kyo saying she will continue to get to know SJK more so ;)), and learning what you like?  Woman are all about the details–so if she asks to know more, there’s a good chance she’s into you.  She’ll pay attention if she’s interested.

3. Response: I truly believe that our culture is changing when it comes to the “cat-and-mouse” game that we’ve sometimes used to describe dating.  What I mean is that I see a shift in women who are stepping up in showing interest, and taking the first step when it comes to starting a relationship.  Though this change is definitely one step in the right direction- one thing I hear time and time again from women is that they are still longing to be pursued.

For some women, it’s only within the pursuit that they feel the freedom to respond.  With that in mind, a great litmus test of whether or not she’s interested is to go ahead and take the risk!

If she’s interested-  If you ask her to get together, she will take you up on it–and if she’s busy, she’ll give you an alternate plan.  At the end of the day, from the responses I got it was clear that woman still love to know that they are wanted, and part of their interest develops and grows from the simple act of being pursued.  Sometimes, a woman’s interest is awakened when she learns that you are interested in her.  So put some signs out there– and then go ahead and take a leap of faith.  You just never know how things might turn out.

If anyone wants to analyze more into what I've found, go ahead! I'd love to read more about this! Trying to find articles about this, is also helping me learn more about love and body language. It's very interesting. :wub:

I've been a silent lurker here but the song song couple has brought me out of my shell lol.

Due to stalking, I found out song joong ki and song hye kyo both have similar hobbies.

Hye kyo trained to become a figure skater until 8th grade and joong ki was a short track skater too.

Does that mean they're meant to be? Haha. 

@MiAmour @giragira Very groundless laughable nonsensical speculations is what I call it. Obviously Dara was one of the many fangirls of SJK's during Nice Guy and A Wereowolf Boy days. Trust me, there were tons of them. To name another one, BoA also tweeted that she wanted to own a werewolf boy herself if it was SJK. Does this mean he's dating her too?

Please get a grip people and use your common sense! Sorry to come off harsh but it's getting tiring seeing such stupid things discussed in here. We have SongSong who has confirmed so many outings and have so much solid proof yet these nonsense constantly surface to be a threat? That's some pathetic baloney!    

I think people here misunderstood my intention. I'm not trying to break shippers since i ship them too.

I didn't watch Nice Guy , only watched the first few episodes and didn't follow through. Also didn't watch werewolf boy yet.  The only times I ship real celebs were queen in hun's man, dots, and we got married couples. I got disillusioned by wgm so now i'm not watching it anymore.

I shipped Alex-Shinae so bad and believed everything that they did and then she suddenly got married to someone else! At least with Yoo In Na i know i wasn't delusional when I thought there was something there. I also think there is attraction between SHK and SJK, I know that much though I don't know what extent they've gone to act to their feelings. 

I've only watched/read the whole past with other co-actresses because i started researching after dots/shipping them. I, naturally wanted to know what he's like with someone else, etc etc. Simply said,  I know about SHK more than I know about SJK.  I don't think supporting shk to be careful is anything wrong or anything against shipping them. I would be very happy if they ended up together.

But no worries I get your message, I'll keep quiet and let the 100% positive people talk instead.  

10 minutes ago, ilovesjk said:

@MiAmour @giragira Very groundless laughable nonsensical speculations is what I call it. Obviously Dara was one of the many fangirls of SJK's during Nice Guy and A Wereowolf Boy days. Trust me, there were tons of them. To name another one, BoA also tweeted that she wanted to own a werewolf boy herself if it was SJK. Does this mean he's dating her too?

Please get a grip people and use your common sense! Sorry to come off harsh but it's getting tiring seeing such stupid things discussed in here. We have SongSong who has confirmed so many outings and have so much solid proof yet these nonsense constantly surface to be a threat? That's some pathetic baloney!    

Just chill dear, isit wrong for me to ask?.... Anyway thanks a LOT for the explanation.. 

Trust me that my love for Song-Song will always be there, ~:blush:  Peace y'all~

mjJXSDb.jpg

BRAVO to everyone who's keeping the balance in this thread.... I LOVE how theres equal shipping, no more no less!

For me I have always LOVED SHK AND SJK individually, Ive watched many episodes of running man, star dates, PC, any interviews I can pretty much find over the past few years. Whats funny is It never really occurred to me that these two would make such a powerhouse on every single front imaginable until I got word that these two would be starring opposite each other. So before the filming started I decided I might dig up some old interviews and try to understand if these two could mesh well.

SHK: For a woman who's been hurt before through past relationships, I can understand her 100% if she feels guarded and unwilling to open her heart easy, HOWEVER, that doesn't mean she's going to live her life in an egg shell. She has expressed that she desires a normal relationship but due to her status is unable to do such things. Also its made her A LOT STRONGER. The woman has been through a lot in the PUBLIC EYE AND NOT ONCE HAVE I SEEN HER BREAKDOWN. She's at a point in her life where all she needs is this

"IM AT AN AGE WHERE IM NOT NECESSARILY OLD, BUT IM NOT YOUNG EITHER, BECAUSE OF THAT, MY STANDARDS HAVE CHANGED A LITTLE BIT. I'D PREFER SOMEONE WHO I'D BE ABLE TO TALK WITH EASILY. WE SHOULD ALSO SHARE THE SAME HOBBIES. I'D LIKE SOMEONE WHO WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE IN ME, NO MATTER WHAT I DO. THATS MY KIND OF MAN"

I believe she is NO FOOL, she can sense a good judge of character, She's been in the entertainment business about 10 years, That's why in public she acts the way she does because the woman has her own comfort zone. She is only willing to let the media in so far. I applaud this the fact she doesn't crave nor need the fame. HER NAME IS SYNONYMOUS FOR BEAUTY, GRACE AND COURAGE. She knows her people, people always want to be close to her, but she remains loyal to the ones SHE BELIEVES WILL BE LOYAL TO HER TO THE END. THATS WHY AGAIN HER OPENING UP HER WORLD TO SJK SPEAKS VOLUMES THAT SOMETHING MAGICAL IS HAPPENING. 

SHK IS AN A-TYPE OF PERSONALITY

SJK: During his running man days I see a boy who is quirky, shy and funny, always considerate, definitely knows his strengths when it came to working the camera. However as I dug deeper, he too was an A-TYPE of personality, his determination to reach his goals to become a memorable actor stuck out to me. To me that fact he exuded such charm each time I saw him where so many entertainment girls would confess he was their idol type and yet he had 4 girlfriends after college up until 2012 that were not part of the entertainment business. Only showed me that appearance and flattery didn't matter to him, He is going to love who ever he falls in love with. When analyzing his previous costars, I saw the same boyish charm, I am not saying he didn't think these woman were gorgeous or beautiful but the level of flattery did not seem genuine to his quiet and reserved nature that he admitted recently. (He said he is more rough around the edges rather than cute) When he said those things about the other actresses he did it with a smile no shyness, very goofy way as a matter of fact, my understanding to this was that the actresses understood that there was no feelings beyond what was said if you girls can understand that. He was never reserved with these girls and nor was he that aware of the cameras with them, why because to him it wasn't a big deal. I absolutely am not trying to offend the rest of the other shipper groups but from what I see, His true personality doesn't match what he conveys when he's with his previous costars. For me this isn't being in-genuine  but again friends goofing off with each other. 

SJK IS AN A-TYPE OF PERSONALITY

GENUINE: We can talk in circles over why I think his interactions are more genuine with her but for me to put it simply. 

IT TAKES ONE HELL OF A MAN TO CLIMB THAT MOUNTAINOUS WALL THAT SHK HAS. HE HAS PROVEN TO ME THROUGH IS PROTECTIVE WAYS OVER HER AND I FEEL IT TRANSLATES MORE ON AN INTIMATE LEVEL TO HER. I FEEL HE IS DIFFERENT THAN THE REST......WE CAN ONLY SEE THROUGH THE EYES OF CAMERAS AND IM COMPLETELY SOLD AND IM NOT EASILY SOLD OR MY POSTS WOULDN'T BE SO LENGTHY. HE IS WILLING TO TAKE ANY SORT OF BURDEN IF IT MEANT MAKING HER LIFE EASIER (007 AIRPORT MISSION) 

HES WILLINGLY TO CALL HER BEAUTIFUL WHEN NEED BE BECAUSE TO HIM SHES MORE THAN JUST BEAUTIFUL..... to me that shows a lot because he doesn't want people and her to think that she isn't special. 

BOTH OF THEM COMPLIMENT EACH OTHER AND QUESTIONING HIS MOTIVES TOWARDS HER BECAUSE OF PAST COMMENTS MADE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. 

TRUE MEN SPEAK WITH THEIR EYES AND THEIR ACTIONS ARE DRIVEN BY THEIR HEART. HES A MAN WITH VERY FEW WORDS. SJK IS A TRUE MAN, HE TREATS HER LIKE A QUEEN WHICH SHE IS. HE WANTS THE WORLD TO KNOW SHE IS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT AND HATERS BE DAMNED. LOL. HE IS THE MAN OF THE HOUR/DAY/MONTH/YEAR AND TO ME HE HAS ALREADY TOLD THE WORLD THE WOMAN WHO CLAIMED HIS HEART......I BET HE WAS PRETTY STRICT WITH THE MEN AROUND HER UNLESS IT WAS JINGOO AND THE ALPHA TEAM SINCE HE PROBABLY TOLD THEM STRAIGHT UP HIS STANCE ON HER. BASICALLY YOU DON'T HAVE TO KEEP YOUR DISTANCE BUT THINK AGAIN IF YOUR GOING TO TRY SOMETHING.... 

BRO CODE INITIATED WITH ALPHA TEAM.....prob not with Jasper Cho..... thats why they weren't close.... he couldn't trust him with SHK aka: Wifey lol

MY NEXT POST IS A LITTLE PROJECT I STARTED ABOUT THEIR RELATIONSHIP TIMELINE LOL..... BE PREPARED FOR A LENGTHY POST LIKE PRETTY MUCH ALL THE OTHERS.

MEANWHILE ILL LEAVE YOU LADIES WITH THIS, ILL BE BACK LATER! THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR THE NEW UPDATES!!! 

deep_zpsco01ujin.png

PEOPLE!

It's Monday in Seoul and I need you all to help me solve this mystery!. Who is this girl and how do we find her....lol

So we first see her in the green jacket, in the first video snippet. She hands something to SJK which he then puts into his jacket. I know that it was mentioned that she's a SJK fangirl. But don't you all think she took such less time interacting with him that maybe it's a fan that he's used to seeing a on a regular basis ?.

Compare that with the second snippet, she's still talking to SHK even when the people behind her have moved out of the line. I am so curious what she said to SHK that made SJK hold the line, ask the other fans to wait and for him to personally hear what this fan kept saying to SHK. Seeing the fan's body language towards SHK it doesn't seem particularly disrespectful therefore what could have possibly made him behave like that!?.

I don't know if I understand it perfectly but the fact that this is a shipping thread means you come here because you believe in SongSong / KiKyo.  Otherwise if you have doubts, questions (esp pairing/attaching SHK or SJK to other actors/actresses) or a fan of only SHK or SJK, you can always go to their respective threads.  For me shipping should be a happy and positive act.  We are sometimes delusional or overthinks but this is what shipping is.  As I've said in my previous post, I come here everyday; everyday this thread brings happiness and a smile on my face.  I hope this thread keeps it that way.

This is SongSong / KiKyo thread.  Nothing else. 

:)

Archived