[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Far^awaythanks for your explanation it make sense to me..

The1st song is maybe for someone to say goodnight .. i dont know but i feel that she was a little sad or lonely perhaps cause the capt was away from her.. 

C'est un long roman d'amitié qui commence entre nous deux
Magique adolescence où tout est un jeu.
And you know, when you look at me
You'll find the reason in my eyes

The 2nd song i think this is memory song of shk and her mother ... 

La ville de New York en photo
un drapeau blanc sur les drapeaux
le sens de l'humour
quelques notes d'un piano

The city of new york photo, a white flag on flags the sense of humour, a few notes of piano..

The beauty was on sentimentil mood  (wanna hugs her)

Guest xyzebra

Disclosure: I ship SHG with SHG. :P She has been hurt by public relationships in the past so I am more weary of any new ship, pirate or cruise, that promises to sail to the moon and back.  Regardless, I would like to offer my interpretation of the second song she posted. 

Buried in the middle of the lyrics of Mon Cadeau (My Gift) is this tiny gem: 

- J'ai peur de dire je t'aime | I am afraid to say I like you

- Que Dieu protège mon cœur des coup de cœur faciles | That God protects my heart from small strikes to the heart

Together, the two lines reflect the thoughts of a hesitant heart in front of an irresistible man.  In French, coup de cœur is a phrase more commonly used for objects and places; but here, the application on a person means his small actions, his words, or his gestures hit straight to the heart of the woman. Oh mon dieu! 

As a whole, this song is about giving and receiving simple things that money cannot buy. The protagonist of the song asks for protection of her parents and friends and the strength to be brave in the face of doubt and the future. She also asks for the following, which she readily gives to the man of her heart: 

- La ville de NY en photo | a photo of NYC

- Un drapeau blanc sur les drapeaux | a white flag among the flags [I am not sure what this means. Usually, white flag signals defeat? A quick visit to my Larousse seems to suggest the same...perhaps a Humanities major might help out? :) ] 

- Le sens de l'humour | a sense of humour

- Quelques notes d'un piano | a few notes of the piano

- Un ciel d'Italie tout là-haut | an Italian sky way up high

- Un peu de parfum sur la peau | a little perfume on the skin

- Et beaucopu d'amour | and lots of love

The song also address what the protagonist does not want: 

- Je ne demande pas grand chose | I don't want grand things

- Ni argent ni bouquet de roses | Neither money nor bouquets of roses

21 minutes ago, xyzebra said:

Disclosure: I ship SHG with SHG. :P She has been hurt by public relationships in the past so I am more weary of any new ship, pirate or cruise, that promises to sail to the moon and back.  Regardless, I would like to offer my interpretation of the second song she posted. 

- Que Dieu protège mon cœur des coup de cœur faciles | That God protect my heart from              small strikes to the heart

Together, the two lines reflect the thoughts of a hesitant heart in front of an irresistible man.  In French, coup de cœur is a phrase more commonly used for objects and places; but here, the application on a person means his small actions, his words, or his gestures hit straight to the heart of the woman. Oh mon dieu! 

As a whole, this song is about giving and receiving simple things that money cannot buy. The protagonist of the song asks for protection of her parents and friends and the strength to be brave in the face of doubt and the future. She also asks for the following, which she readily gives to the man of her heart: 

- Un drapeau blanc sur les drapeaux | a white flag among the flags [I am not sure what this means. Usually, white flag signals defeat? A quick visit to my Larousse seems to suggest the same...perhaps a Humanities major might help out? :) ] 

@xyzebra very deep meaning of those 2 songs. May she find the courage to her heart content and let the man protect her.

27 minutes ago, xyzebra said:

- Que Dieu protège mon cœur des coup de cœur faciles | That God protects my heart from small strikes to the heart

Thank you! I just knew that the two songs have to have some deeper meaning. Considering his personality, she's not the kinds to just share a song because she like the sound of it. in addition she knows a little French! So, I'm just going to presume that the two songs have some personal context in her life as of today.

she really does seem to be in an extremely romantic, almost melancholy mood last night. Wistful almost, lol..

Whoever the lucky guy on her mind is, just protect her and love her! 

After SJK won last nigh, She was probably worried about her captain was a favorite of girl around Asia. 

If the dating rumors are true, This is a first time that he's dating with actress. 

SJK & SHK maybe more concerned.

FIGHTING OUR BEAUTY & CAPTAIN

^^ 

@jl08 I loved reading your post! Post more often!

@Meilani Imron thanks, but the person who called her goddess was Jingoo not Onew. Onew was asked by the MC what he called her, so Jingoo was talking to himself and he said outloud yeoshi-nim. So SHK, gets shy and waves her hand in front of him telling him to stop. Whereas SjK just looks murderous,lol.

@putri gyuu the lyrics get me too! I've been listening to the two songs on repeat and now I think I'm in a super romantic mood too. Hahaha

@applegirl2 yeah, I'm hoping she comes to the press conference and we get to see pictures! I cannot wait till April to see her, that would be a long and cruel wait for all the fans.

How is it that I always end up shipping Kim Eun-sook's leads? I know it's never going to happen anyway (I'm telling myself this to lessen the hurt if it ends up not happening), but it seems Kim Eun-sook is the biggest shipper of her lead characters. Not only this one but the one before it.

i doubt it if they will all confess...considering sjk career now....

but i will always believe....in my heart..  sa akong kasing2...

that they are really dating...

maybe the rumor...about new york dating is really true...

shes just sending us mixed signals.....hahaha..

@joongkyo oh i see no wonder you mention jingoo .. yes his face and eyes can't cheat, telling his truth feeling... ohh captain if you so jealousy.. you must hold her tight.. 

@xyzebra thank you for your explanation, i will read your post maybe twice so i'll understand completely.. I've heard that two song couple times last night, and i don't know maybe i'm too sentimentil suddenly I've tears in my eyes... i guess SHK need more step from SJK  as a man like  a confesion and protection also guarantee for future happiness... maybe first of all is confesion

to the people who says that they are awkward during press con, my point of view

1. you tend to be awkward when you want to hide something in front of so many people

2. you have a crush but you don't want to show it

3. you pretend to be someone else when you feel nervous to hide something

I think even if they are not dating. one of them should have feelings for another. and in my pov,

i somehow think SJK have some sort of crush on SHK looking from the way he behave. He totally hiding or control himself.

but in the other hand, i think SHK have good feelings towards SJK but it's not obvious. 

13 hours ago, joongkyo said:

SHK just updated IG!... Am I being paranoid, or could this mean something!

The lyrics of the song she shared

Oh golly gee...what is she trying to say with this song???!!! Who is this message for???? I am dying to know??????????

Archived