Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

As we don't know what future ahead, this thread can remain shipping them as dots character. As I like to watch both of them in the drama. Forget about reality. That's some of the reason why we watch drama since it doesn't same as reality. And I still like to repeat watching shk drama. 

I like this thread...

Yes, let's just ship Captain Yoo and Doctor Kang...

I will love them with all my heart...

They have captured my heart... and I choose to believe that Yoo Shi Jin and Kang Mo Yeon are happily together somewhere in K-drama land.. Chatting and bickering and laughing and loving and teasing each other, happily as they should have been... :wub:

On 7/26/2019 at 11:17 AM, Tasia said:

I like this thread...

Yes, let's just ship Captain Yoo and Doctor Kang...

I will love them with all my heart...

They have captured my heart... and I choose to believe that Yoo Shi Jin and Kang Mo Yeon are happily together somewhere in K-drama land.. Chatting and bickering and laughing and loving and teasing each other, happily as they should have been... :wub:

You can choose to if you wish. But to me, the ship has sunk like Titanic and no hope for salvage. The same goes for the show. Torpedoed

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

@snoopy18 and @falakmeer... Now that this thread is shipping the characters rather than the actors, it is probably not entirely appropriate to continue discussing the divorce. It is inappropriate ON THIS THREAD to point fingers when none of us know what really happened in their marriage...

• Like 3
  • Insightful 2

yes, too sad...even the fans ...once united and now becoming divided...anyways...wishing SHK all the best of the luck...hope she will find her true happiness someday

• Like 3