Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

1 hour ago, falakmeer said:

No you dint sound rude.but you know in Asian set-ups there's lot of pressure and interference from in-laws on a married couple esp those from the side of husband esp in matters of starting a family. But yes you are right it's just speculation.

I strongly feel they dint give their newly wed life enough time before bouncing back to work.marriage life actually starts after honeymooning period.instead they started work immediately knowing that it will keep them apart for months which is not healthy for any new marriage be it celebrity or non celebrity. yes from the information we have, they met for their anniversary and then kyo visited asadal set in december if I remember.but again that wasn't enough.and unfortunately as per reports when they were finally free in may they instead started living separately thinking whether to continue or not.writing this last line teared me up.

"Just speculation", "I strongly feel", "as per reports", "I'm getting a bad feeling"

Exactly people like you who claimed to "I am shocked.actually in tears" yet making all sorts of scandalous posts. Such a hypocrite, fake and troll fan you are.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

a piece of unsolicited advise to :

all SS  or SHK & SJK fans.. if you have nothing nice or good to say... please refrain from saying it...or making false accusations or fake news...it willl just add-on to the hurt, anger, disappointment or heartbreak  ..... we are not privy to what had happened to the both of them that leads to their decisions..LET'S JUST PRAY HARD and WISH THEM WELL!....FIGHTING!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jorge517 said:

Exactly, I feel u. No problem cant be solve without humilty & proper conversation:bawling:

I too feel same.conversation should be there. Divorce is ugly.

• Like 2

Im surprised and feel devastated when I read about their divorce. I think all of us crying and wondering what's going on and why. The first thing came to my mind, how's hye kyo doing and responding to this? is she's crying? Is she all alone now? Is this wat she really wan? How's her mom? etc etc 

For the past 2 days, been scrolling thru IG n news trying to find out what exactly happening between them or any news.. What make me sad is hye kyo been blaming left and right for being bad person. Partially I'm blaming his response to the fans as he feel wounded and announcing he's the first one to file the divorce while she's not in SK.

Deep down inside I'm asking why not joint announcement. Why must he file n announce it as if he's the only one who hurt by this? Is she's not the victim as well? Nobody knows.... but by doing dat, he's throwing her under the bus n left her alone to fight by herself again. AGAIN.. She's fighting against the speculation and rumors and pointing fingers by people alone again and again 

Do I wish them back together? Yes I do...  But I wish her happiness above all n not being alone again out there to fight again other people n media. 

Wish both of them the best and I'm hoping she's will be surrounding by those people truly love her for who she are. 

I'm deeply apologise if my post irritate his fan but I'm her fan first before SSC fan. I truly wish for the best for both of them 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, paperboat04 said:

by the way, this is their last recent photo together right? 

Do you or anyone else know the source of that?

1 hour ago, Lydia Jane said:

Im surprised and feel devastated when I read about their divorce. I think all of us crying and wondering what's going on and why. The first thing came to my mind, how's hye kyo doing and responding to this? is she's crying? Is she all alone now? Is this wat she really wan? How's her mom? etc etc 

For the past 2 days, been scrolling thru IG n news trying to find out what exactly happening between them or any news.. What make me sad is hye kyo been blaming left and right for being bad person. Partially I'm blaming his response to the fans as he feel wounded and announcing he's the first one to file the divorce while she's not in SK.

Deep down inside I'm asking why not joint announcement. Why must he file n announce it as if he's the only one who hurt by this? Is she's not the victim as well? Nobody knows.... but by doing dat, he's throwing her under the bus n left her alone to fight by herself again. AGAIN.. She's fighting against the speculation and rumors and pointing fingers by people alone again and again 

Do I wish them back together? Yes I do...  But I wish her happiness above all n not being alone again out there to fight again other people n media. 

Wish both of them the best and I'm hoping she's will be surrounding by those people truly love her for who she are. 

I'm deeply apologise if my post irritate his fan but I'm her fan first before SSC fan. I truly wish for the best for both of them 

That's what is hurting more is the way he announced...all fingers on kyo.atleast he should have considered what she faced in her past and how she said yes to life with him.whats making situation worse is rumours that they cheated.but we believe none of them can cheat.their wedding photo and other photos with jk are still there in her ig as well as ig of her close stylist. yes the situation is gloomy but I think we can wish something positive.most of fans and shippers want them back together. Wish someone comes out to counsell them.divorce is ugliest 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, incoty said:

Do you or anyone else know the source of that?

I saw it on IG. Someone said it was from SJK's father when they celebrated Joong Ki's birthday at his house at Dajeon last year 2018.

SHK is still posting their wedding pict and some of their picts together in her IG.. I think.. she is still wants it. Her marriage. Because if it’s me, in this case, I will deleted all together picts. 

Oh gosh this is too sad. A Marriage is never been an easy journey :bawling:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

This is my first time posting. Before this I just a silent reader. Just start watch dots end of last year and repeatedly watching it over time. I love shk since full house, I burn the cd for the 16 episode during my study time and keep on watching it. Never I do that to any drama before. After watching dots I start to find and watch all shk pass drama and movies. And I love her more. When I know she been married on 2017 I just feel owh, she already married with her co-star in dots and hope for her happy family.

After  watching dots I start to find their chemistry, as during the time I watch it they still happily married as far as I know the drama become my favourite one and keep on repeatedly watching it, I watch all sjk past interview, his fan meeting that mention shk. When I read about the divorce & separation rumour on Feb or April sometime I start to believe it and sometime I try to denied it. Then suddenly in the morning I read the headline news from soompi and 

My heart feel the aches and pain. Even though it not my problem but it seems my heart can't control to feel the hurt and aches.

I always support and standby song hye Kyo. It doesn't mean I blame sjk as we don't know the truth between them, but I just love shk more as she is the only kdrama Goddes that I love. I believe she is kind heart as friends surrounding her be with her for along time and most people who know her praises her kindness and beauty, and  I believe she do love sjk in her own way as she brave enough to accepted his marriage proposal and the way she looked at him during behind the screen of dots picture. 

I do hope they can reconcile, and live happily with each other again, they can take advise from those who love them being together, overcome their differences, compromise each others, but I just don't know either it is already too late or not good for both of them in the future. Marriage takes compromise, give and take and many more that both partner should work together to make a happy family. In their cases I don't want to blame either of them as they have their own reason and I don't really know all about them much. 

I just love shk much, all her beauty and imperfection, mistake, complexity, and hope she can find her happiness either being with him, being single or when all the painful and sorrow end, when their marriage officially end after past time, she can find someone who really truly love her as an actress, and herself, love and support all her perfection, imperfection and mistake as she just a human and she can create her own happy family. I really hope to see that in her in the future whoever she will be with.  I feel really hurt when most people blaming her for the marriage failure. My heart feel the aches and I can't control it. 

As for sjk, I only curios more about him as I love shk, I support him when he is with shk, but if they end up officially divorce, he have his own fan and supporters. I don't want to blame him for end the marriage as we don't know the true story, maybe time will reveal the truth or it can hidden forever. We really don't know. His pain and wound will heal through time, he can concentrate more on his work as actor since he is busy with movies and dramas. And when the time come he will be easily find new spouse as he is quite good looking and many female would love to be with him after he become available again in the market after the divorce finalise. I don't care about him if the divorce is finalise. I  standby song hye kyo whatever the decision and outcome in the future.

I'm sorry if it seem harsh toward sjk fan and supporter but he have all of you to care for him. For kdrama actress I only love Song Hye Kyo and  for kdrama actor I love Lee Jun ki and Lee Min Ho. 

Edited by Nisa85
  • Like 2

The divorce news is hitting many fans hard. Still it is their pte lives but being celebrities there is no such thing as pte lives sometimes. Again i echo the wise advices of many users here to not spread untrue news abt their current situation.

Did sense something not quite rite esp with the wedding ring news, still SJK showed his support for SHK drama n both openly declaring all was well etc. Since we may never know the reason, i do admit SJK shocking announcement seems to put SHK in a bad light.

As for the rumours of affairs with other ppl, seriously dun think SJK will do something like tat with the makeup artist or his current co star N SHK will not be having some secret love affair with PBG. There r certain lines one does not cross n believe both Song Song n the so called alleged 3rd parties have better common senses n mortal compass than to do tat.

With regards to latest new abt SJK announcement without informing SHK, since both had agreed to divorce the shock is just the timing. For SJK to suddenly annouced n for SHK to find out from media does paint SJK in a bad light. Without pointing fingers, no one (other than couple n families) can say why he chose to act in tis matter. Only time will tell n till then lets respect their privacy. Can imagine how bad it is for them (couple n families) rite now to be hound by press n media.

For everyone's sake, esp for their families, hope the divorce proceeding will be without drama n all will be healed with the passage of time.

• Like 2

I wonder if the distance between them became a realization of what they truly want. To me, both seemed to jump back to work too early. He was shooting his currently aired drama in Brunei while hers was in Cuba and that's not including events and such. 

Sometimes, being apart can be tricky to the mind. Because one starts to question things, then it becomes not so strange and more normal to become an individual rather than a couple. A marriage honestly will never work if a couple doesn't grow together. One can't journey alone in something that's meant to be a union. 

One thing is certain among rumors and speculations is that the love isn't there anymore for someone in the marriage to call it quits. No one knows exactly what happened and probably won't unless there's proof out there but it's hard to imagine SJK just up and file one day. Something drastic has happened between them for a while that lead up to that. It's that gap where a lot of people are trying to figure out. 

If a marriage is worth fighting for a couple will find a way to make it work. It's that simple. No marriage is beautiful everyday. It consists some ugly moments, some questionable moments but through it all there are beautiful and precious moments to balanced everything out. All in all, marriage is somewhat uncertain, the two people that are together has to make sure to keep it on a straight and narrow road. 

• Like 5

Reminder

Pls do not attack each other. We are outsiders and we have no inside knowledge of what actually happened between the two of them. As their fans, everyone is hurting for them however we will never fully comprehend their hurts or the things they are going thru. As their fans, we can only pray for the best.

So we hope not to see any more one of u attacking each other from this reminder onwards.

Regards,

Angie @LavelyShai @stroppyse @youngatheart

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

For those who asked, my perception as a Korean living in Korea is similar to that of others, its sad but we don't know what went on and therefore should not judge. The speculation amongst my friends here is that they simply realized they were very different after their honeymoon phase and separated quietly. Obviously they would move on eventually (I don't consider it cheating if they were separated) and one of them did so they officially filed for divorce. No one knows why SJK filed the way he did but everyone has their reasons and that's up to them. As fans, taking sides just shows you were never a real shipper to begin with. Both can be wrong, both can be right. But making up random things and scenarios and then showing that bias just reflects on you guys as shippers, not them. 

Marriage is a complicated thing and sometimes it doesn't work out. I don't get why some people are still like "praying they get back together" because if they don't want to be together anymore then as shippers we should respect their wishes instead of wanting to impose our wants and desires just to keep a ship afloat. These are two real people in a relationship, not just characters in our dramas.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

58 minutes ago, falakmeer said:

I completely agree with you.they really need a counselor not a lawyer. They are not an arranged marriage that they should decide to end their marriage so soon just coz of some personality diff. Its such a tear jerker how fans are begging them to reconcile.some have even started to trend #songsonggiveeachotheranotherchance on twitter.

Fingers crossed what's gonna happen

Arranged marriage can work because I happened to be in one :) my marriage is going on 20 years now but frankly it's takes more work than those that have dated before marriage. My husband and I are completely different as far as personalities goes. What he likes, I don't but underneath it all we grew to love each other despite our differences. 

Counseling only helps if both are committed to it. But sometimes, one might already come to the conclusion that it's beyond repair so going their separate ways is the best option. Whatever the case between SJK and SHK they have reached a point of no return because to publicly announced a divorce is pretty much a done deal. 

There's one question I believe a couple should asked themselves, "can you see yourself living without the other person?"....that either will prevent a divorce or start one.

• Like 2

EDIT: @falakmeer deleted their post but it said: 

29 minutes ago, falakmeer said:

Own advice?.sorry I dint get you

My response: 

You're telling others to mind their own business and not judge but you're sitting here judging Song-Song for their divorce. On top of that, you're making up scenarios and speculation that is harmful. Some examples of what you've said are:

Spoiler

seems actor joong ki doesn't know what married life demands.he seems to have fantasized marriage while as kyo trusted him even after going through bad experience in past

Do you guys think that joong ki's free behaviour with actress ji won off-screen can be a reason.is that what they mean by personality diff. you see it's natural for a spouse to expect reserved mature behaviour from spouse towards colleagues esp females. 

It's he who has kept himself busy for months .he doesn't have any reason to be angry or hurt

.its really sad how kyo was afraid of relationship with an actor,how jk made her believe him and marry him.and now he filed for divorce.

Wish someone comes out to counsell them

Do you not see the hypocrisy in your words? You're telling others not to judge you but you're judging these two as if you knew the details of their relationship and keep speculating on rumours. I see a lot of bias towards SJK and hate for his actions but you need to understand that these are two REAL people who have made a decision for THEIR lives. Wishing someone could mediate them or blaming one party is disrespectful. So yes, please heed your own advice and remember that YOU'RE no one to judge. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

4 minutes ago, Learry said:

Source claiming to be close to Song Hye Kyo reveals reason for divorce

The unnamed individual added that the stress from the failing relationship caused the Korean actress to lose five kilogrammes

Posted:28 Jun 2019

Interest in Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo’s personal lives has risen to all-time highs in the aftermath of Song Joong Ki’s shocking declaration that he was filing for divorce from fellow A-lister Song Hye Kyo.

Although both actors have asked for the public’s understanding that they will not be discussing the details behind their split, that hasn’t stopped speculation about a third party being the cause of the breakdown of their marriage, which lasted less than two years.

A source claiming to be close to Song Hye Kyo has since stepped forward to give her side of the story, claiming that the Korean actress has been under so much stress due to her failing relationship that she has lost five kilogrammes.

Her drastic weight loss is claimed to be the reason why she has been spotted without her wedding ring on multiple occasions – the band is reportedly too big for her to wear. The source went on to share that the 37-year-old has tried all sorts of ways to try to get the ring to fit again, including layering it with smaller ring so that the band would sit on her finger, rather than sliding off every time she tried to wear it.

The unnamed individual let on that the biggest reason behind their divorce is because the couple do not see eye to eye about starting a family. They reportedly had a huge fight about having children last year, and Song Joong Ki moved out last September because of they could not reach a middle ground.

The former power couple met on the set of 2016 hit drama Descendants of the Sun, and started dating under the radar. They announced in July 2017 that they were going to get married and tied the knot in an intimate ceremony on October 31, 2017.

https://entertainment.toggle.sg/en/hallyubuzz/article/source-claiming-to-be-close-to-song-hye-kyo-reveals-reason-for-11670920

Thanks for the info,

If this is true not sure why it wasn't discussed beforehand. Having a child and religion is two important topic that should be brought up while dating. If someone marrying another person knowing they don't want children yet hoping they would change their mind after marriage is asking for a heartache. 

False hope is never going to sustain a relationship. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
(Sorry I don’t know how to make the text smaller on my phone. I wrote this in a note then pasted here)

Ok. I’ll start by saying I am not a diehard shipper but I have been upset by some of the responses and the willingness to believe rumours and drag either party through the mud. Please understand that I am here because divorce is tricky and it is neither SKH or SJK who have final say over the statements being made. Their legal teams and agencies will have been over everything as a strategy for divorce proceedings—ugly but true. 

First. It is clear that there were no extra martial affairs. Park Bo Gum’s agency would never take legal action if that was the case. Same with SJK. The agency wouldn’t start legal battles if they might lose because the rumours are true. 

Second. The source for the “revealing secrets and lies” statement is from an “acquaintance” on his side. Let’s be real. If there was someone close enough to know that and they then leaked it to the media... well they aren’t a good friend to either side or the couple more generally. It is sensationalising and a good headline—click bait. 

Third. My gut says that filing separately and without notice is because of disagreements over assets. (More on this below)

Fourth. Also regarding his filing separately, it must be very difficult for both of them right now. When people are going through trauma they respond differently. Public image-wise filing separately, before his drama finished was a very risky PR move for SJK. (I do not think he knew there would be so much backlash against her; also he should come out and say that people shouldn’t be going after her but my guess is his lawyers have told him to keep quiet). Meanwhile SKH has stated it was personality differences. That is a real thing. It doesn’t matter how in love you are with someone if there is a fundamental difference in how you want to live your life it can undermine that love. It can be little things or big things—in other words everything from how you live around the house, how you want to spend money, or starting a family

Finally

I am a student of language and am very sensitive to how people use words. In his statement the language reflects genuine pain. Hers is distancing—this is a way to protect yourself from pain, it doesn’t mean she isn’t sad or upset. SJK is clearly the more emotional/reactive while SKH is the more rational/less emotional side of the relationship (imo). Both are legit and there is no shame in either approach to life. Nevertheless it can cause huge problems in a romantic relationship. It starts off exciting because there is a natural push-pull but overtime it causes stresses. (I’m saying this from personal experience. When you are that different it takes twice as much work). 

BUT!!! I think ultimately their agencies and legal teams are taking different approaches. Personally I think (the way the legal teams are perusing the divorce) is about assets rather than anything else. That is why they are saying he isn’t seeking alimony(as far as I can tell there is no such thing as alimony/spousal support)... therefore one of them probably has more assets and he is willing to just split everything in half rather than determining who gets what. He wants to get out quickly and cleanly and perhaps she is choosing to “quibble” over particular assets—say to split evenly they have to sell property or stocks and she doesn’t want to do that (Say her house). Both are reasonable attitudes... they have both worked very hard to get where they are. 

(Example personally I would want to go item by item because the idea of selling certain things for a quick divorce would be really upsetting to me...)

Ultimately we will never know. I like to think though that neither party is to blame. Speculation isn’t going to help us or them. True I’ve just speculated that it is assets and difference in how they express emotions—so feel free to ignore what I’ve said.

Remember if this is hurting you, you have support from this community. Take care of your health, eat something extra delicious, and go for a nice long walk/take a bath or shower/listen to your fav music. Xx

Link to info about divorce in Korea where I got my information regarding alimony. 

https://www.international-divorce.com/d-korea.htm

Edited by Butterscotch2020
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 7

Hi everyone, this is my first time im posting in here but I’ve been silent reader since the first.

I really love to see how everyone cherish songsong couple and also whenever I saw songsong its give believe that love is really beautiful.

I was so shock when the divorce news came out, suddenly it feel really empty. To many question that no one except them can answer, like :

-          How can this happen?

-          How can SJK filled the divorced paper first?

-          How SHK still keep remain silent ?

-          How can they aren’t fight for their marriage?

-          Are the rumours true ?

-          Etc

Well I know no one cant answer except them.

Since SHK is really private person maybe she will remain silent, I wonder how she feel right now. She really hurt because her marriage life, she is hurt because seems like everyone point finger that this is her fault. Can she handle all of this? Will she still believe in relationship?

I know SJK must be really hurt too, we know how much SJK loves her. Its must be really hard decision first. He is head of family so how much he broken until he filled that? He must be really hurt too. He must be hurt that he can keep his marriage life.

How much they go thru until they cant fix something that they build? Both of them must be really hurt.

I cant belive that the couple divorce hit me really hard, I just feel I was broken like them. Maybe some of you thing I being exaggerating about this, but maybe because I just into their relationship.

I’m still hoping they still have negotiation before the final. I hope they remember when they start,when they together and how the cherish each other, I really hope they can go through about this. I still pray to the God that they can reconcile everything maybe it sounds selfish as their fans, but only God can make everything happened.

And if still cant work out I hope they can end it with right way and not hurting each other. At the end they are the couple that have been loving each other so much.

Sorry if my English has a lot of mistake since I’m still learning. And lets us pray for the best.

• Like 4