Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

6 hours ago, snoopy18 said:

I thought that the writing was clearly on the wall. When they were no longer spotted together in public or any events. Which newly-wed couple would not attend friends’ weddings together or go on vacations together? Sad as we may be, this outcome was clear as day some time ago, with or without the wedding rings 

Exactly! I thought about it long time ago....the friend's wedding, the vacations, etc. but i was actually denying the fact that maybe one of them was just busy for other commitments. I was relieved when joongki wore the ring during script reading but all was for a show indeed. I'd rather not see it than being fooled... 

heartbroken, all the interviews, SJK gushing about her keeps running through my mind, their reason its so hard to accept it especially how we witness them being married, how SJK caress her arms while she is cold, while he cant stop crying while reading his vows to her... what went wrong???? did they go back to work so early on their marriage to fall out of love or not fight for their love... where are all the promises... is it Pride, Ego, spend time apart, hay i cant sleep crying over their rwlationship hurts me... and then JK announce it first not like a joint statement and now because of that Knetz is thinking SHK is at fault... 

• Sad 1

20 years a Hye Kyo fan, I guess I will always be biased to take her side but I think the best thing to do is to give them the peace that they so need right now. This is a truly heartbreaking thing to happen when you are just an ordinary person but very magnified if you are celebrity. Everyone is having a feast and Kyo is a very very private person, I'm sure she hates all this spotlight at the moment. I think she will go in a hiatus for at least 3 years.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, falakmeer said:

Can I know where and when did she give this interview

https://beautifulpleasant.com/songhyekyo/?campaign=[14%2F6]+Conversion+-+Song&adset=ppk25&ad=AD1&fbclid=IwAR2QgeJ3R3dlcT1H0Esf66_NvLp10VYXUHI8u9Oi0M2Flj4Qa6rMAqarzpA

29 minutes ago, dianss23 said:

heartbroken, all the interviews, SJK gushing about her keeps running through my mind, their reason its so hard to accept it especially how we witness them being married, how SJK caress her arms while she is cold, while he cant stop crying while reading his vows to her... what went wrong???? did they go back to work so early on their marriage to fall out of love or not fight for their love... where are all the promises... is it Pride, Ego, spend time apart, hay i cant sleep crying over their rwlationship hurts me... and then JK announce it first not like a joint statement and now because of that Knetz is thinking SHK is at fault... 

Yes, some of fans pointing kyo's fault.

9 minutes ago, iSkyLove said:

I guess now the average ratings of ki's drama will rise out of sympathy for him coz "kyo is responsible".do you remember many of jk fans were hating his pairing with kyo and even their marriage. I a distant admirer of their marriage sitting in my room trying to study for university interview....but instead shedding tears. So can we even imagine what actress kyo might be going through.

I’m a fan of both, but why Kyo being treated more harshly? What is all this talk of the companies she’s endorsing thinking of replacing her? So unfair.

I don't think this is a case of anyone cheating or abuse.

I really do think they broke up because of personality differences and wanting different things. They are both very popular, very public figures. I am sure they both have their own way of approaching and dealing with their fame. I believe that SHK who is not only an incredible actress but also a brand rep for many different brands has probably been really busy as well as her husband, and it has probably been like that from the start. They may have finally gotten the chance to spend some time together and realized just how different they really are. 

Also, when she was filming Encounter, there weren't any rumors of her and PBG being involved personally, but there was this idea that she couldn't do those type of dramas anymore because she is married. Some fans wondered if that was her last hurrah. Maybe this is where they bumped heads. If she was expected to never do romantic comedies/melodramas again because of her marriage, but SJK wasn't expected to do the same, then I could see there being some disagreement there. This is a unique situation because she is just as famous and revered as he is and often women are expected to disappear from the limelight once they are married. Look at Rain and KTH. Look at Ahn Jae Hyun and Gu Hye Son. I love both of those couples, but I haven't seen either lady in anything recently. Maybe SHK did not want to take a long break. Maybe she wasn't feeling something traditional that would force her to give up her career. If that is the case, then how sad that they did not know this beforehand. I really liked them, but I understand that compatibility is difficult to establish. They gave us an incredible drama and I wish them both well.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

JK was wrong in not waiting to do it at the same time. He acted immaturely. I will be forever SHK fan. She is strong and will get over this in time as she always does. I will pray for you as always. Pray as well forJK to reconcile their differences.

• Like 2

@falakmeer I do see why people are assuming it was SHK's fault, doesn't help that he went ahead and filed for divorce from her.. that's what frustrates me though, I think the reasoning re: busy schedules and personality diffferences is pretty accurate and the rumours are frustrating.. I actually think SHK did not want to divorce and was probably hoping they could work through their differences but then SJK went ahead and filed for divorce.. the whole situation is just really sad.. sorry to all the diehard SJK fans, I have always been a fan of him too but I'm on SHK's side here. I really cannot stand the ignorance of some people, the rumours spreading and the fact that SHK is being hit the hardest, it's really unfair in my opinion.

• Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

I wonder , only hypothetically, if SJK thinks that SHK can’t have children anymore.although nowadays days , women are starting late to get pregnant. My niece has a baby when she was 38 and had a second child at  42.

8 minutes ago, gelli aduviso said:

I was crying the whole night...I force my self to sleep to wake up and hope this is all just a nightmare:bawling::bawling::bawling:

That's a little....extreme. It's a couple, that's life, no need to lose sleep over it especially when you don't know them personally. 

• Like 3

I was wrong about SJK after all. He was unable to handle a woman as strong as Kyo.  The love wasn't enough to see through each other's weaknesses and strengths. They should have surrounded themselves with good advisers to let them understand that marriage is always a work in progress and both of them have an obligation to keep it burning. It's a lifetime commitment, and 2 years is still part of adjustment and 7 year itch. I think SJK's career will take a dive, a lot of kyo's fans inckuding myself are so very disappointed with him. 

• Like 3

The different in personality can be attributed to a downfall in a marriage but it's something that I see can be worked on. But since one filed for divorce there probably was no compromise or middle ground to begin with. Honeymoon stage can be deceptive because couples can be so in love that it basically shields them from each other's flaws (and everyone has them) because we are human after all. 

Marriage takes a lot of work. And it's a continuation and if a couple falls into a routine and is comfortable then things tends to lose it's way. I wondered if SJK and SHK hits a roadblock once their honeymoon stage came to an end. Where their differences are a lot wider than they originally thought. I have a feeling, they probably tried to work it out but just see no way going forward for the both of them. And since they are such a power couple, divorcing probably weigh heavily on them but there are things that just can't be save regardless what's at risk. 

It''s unfortunate the marriage didn't last. But a marriage doesn't abruptly end. Something was brewing a while. Marriage isn't for the fainted heart :) it takes a lot of patience and compromising. This is coming from someone that's been married almost 20 years. It takes a lot....lots of work. 

• Like 5

iam not fans of both song song couple but this is really shocking since we saw how much in love they were.

I hope everyone stop speculating what happened between them because it hurt them even more. when 2 people decide to separate, let alone divorce, i believe that both has part of mistake that lead the separation. and both are mature enough to get married, so anything that lead them for separation must be hurt them even more.

lets them solve this matter like an adult...and support them separately.

this year i am facing divorce of my older sister of 20 years marriage, and i learn one thing that during marriage you never stop trying. trying to compromise, trying to understand and trying to be there for each other. once one stop trying, the other will either feel left out or do not need the other party, hence the divorce happened.

personality difference can lead to divorce or separation, but who has exactly the same personality in this world ? everyone is different even if you're siblings. its just people stop trying to compromise their differences that lead the separation.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Dalinny said:

My heart is very hurt. I still can’t accept. The divorce news. :(

because in korea men are impotant than a women

14 hours ago, falakmeer said:

Unfortunately  i got to know this unwelcome news first from this  thread which  I had  been enjoying  since  months  of reading.Don't you think jk's statement gives a feel as if kyo is to be blamed ?

he should apologized to all songsong fans and he should say "First, I would like to apologize for unfortunately news to a fans who loved and care for us" He didnt say "Me" why? because saying "Me" he talking about himself

Just checked Kyo’s IG account and their wedding photo is still there. Huhu I wish she never deletes it!

As much as our hearts bleed for them and as much as we think that it may be unfair to Kyo, since SJK filed for the divorce, let us not forget that at one point he was truly, deeply, madly in love with her. He never had any public relationships prior Kyo and I have watched their wedding, we all did and I know that he was really head over heels in love with her. SJK was also raised in a tight knit family and I know that his parents will not allow him to go through divorce mindlessly. His parents and also his brother are happily married to this day. 

And the same as with Kyo, she genuinely loved him, because she would not have married him in the first place if not. She has been in the industry for so long and have waited long before saying yes to marriage. Imagine how many men she rejected in the past and how it was so bold and courageous of her to say yes to SJK despite the many risks that goes with it, including divorce. 

They both tried and it’s unfortunate that it ended like this.

I think the best to do now is still support them in whatever they strive to do and not boycott any of them. Remember, we do not know the details of the divorce and we cannot decide who to support based on speculations. If this is hard for us imagine how devastating it is for them. Their wedding was star studded, and the whole world watched. Imagine how hurting it could be just to go out. 

Support not boycott. Show love to both of them because they need it now. 

• Like 4