Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

Dude, I was binge watching DOS last night and now this. This is so heartbreaking. :bawling:

• Sad 1

Soo sad....

i thought our ship already save & sail to happily ever after...

Why they get divorced too fast?

They both such a good person & used to be perfect for each other

It is a sad day for our couple... But, for what it’s worth I have enjoyed taking the journey. I was going thru a difficult time & watching DOTS, communicating with you all was my escape. They did fall in love and nothing is going to change that. What they had, what we saw was a beautiful love story. Yes, they will be walking different paths from now on, but I still love them the same. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

On 6/10/2019 at 4:47 PM, falakmeer said:

Wow.....have you ladies been shippers or forecasters.how could you forecast those awards so precisely.by d way I really have a great time going through this forum even though I have come across it in 2019.

On 6/19/2019 at 12:29 PM, falakmeer said:

Brangelina are about to divorce.so no similarity between them and Lovely kikyo

I can't imagine how miserable you must be feeling right now.

But you can still enjoy the posts and the memories, despite it's tragic end.

It's soooo sad to think that songsong couple didnt last. :bawling: Personality differences can be settled even not to the point of divorce. We all have that differences afterall. But as they have said, we need to respect their decisions. Celebrity as they are, they also have their own private lives to protect. I invest so much emotions for them though, I guess we all.:heartbreak: But let's pray for both of them to be happy despite everything.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jorge517 said:

It's soooo sad to think that songsong couple didnt last. :bawling: Personality differences can be settled even not to the point of divorce. We all have that differences afterall. But as they have said, we need to respect their decisions. Celebrity as they are, they also have their own private lives to protect. I invest so much emotions for them though, I guess we all.:heartbreak: But let's pray for both of them to be happy despite everything.

I am actually looking forward for their announcement that they were pregnant. :bawling:  Although this is heartbreaking, I will continue to support them.

• Like 1

I watch DotS all the time because I DO LOVE IT. Thanks to Song2 because of that, but now i don't think i have a heart to watch it anymore T_T

20 minutes ago, jorge517 said:

Me Too. I invest so much emotion for them. Oh My God, they are so perfect to each other

Posted (edited)

I’ve been a silent lurker/supporter of this thread since the very beginning & have been checking back (I have this link bookmarked to all my devices) every week for news updates of the couple & I’ve enjoyed reading about everyone’s shared love for them. I’m incredibly sad that this day has come. I was worried when the rumors were rampant, but I didn’t want to believe it & had faith they would overcome it. I just hope both SHK & SJK can work things out, if not, that they both find happiness for what they had and hold onto the memories with good feelings & not bitter ones. I really wanted the best for them & especially SHK (she’s been my idol since forever) I just want them to be happy & healthy. Will always support them both; together and apart. ♥️

Edited by WhatIsSleep

it's long long time i'm not visit this thread, but today T_T i want to come here where before we're ever shared the songsong beautiful moments together, yeaahh it's sad to hear this news - i can't deny my feelings, i leave them well and this thread because i believe them as couple, they're got married in the end and it means they will be happy forever...  T_T but then, who know the future.

Actually it's kinda upset me to see they gave up each other, it's just too short and too fast, but we never can get the real reason and what these two had goin' through...

I'm amazing to all of you who love them from the beginning and being active here until now, even each of you back as a SJK or SHK fans individually, i hope you stay being friends and calm to respond this news :) remember how we have ever sharing the same ship and bond together. Hugs to all of you comrades ♡

bye~ T_T SongSong Couple (you still in my no.1 couple list)

• Like 1

For what it worth I enjoy DOS & Song-Song couple. As a long time fan of SHK I do hope she will be more careful in finding her Mr Right. As much as I dread their divorce & still hope these 2 cud find a way to mend their differences, I sincerely wish them both happiness they deserve

Probably am in the same state as all of my comrades here. We rooted for these two, invested in our time and emotions. Cannot say I am don’t share a sense of denial, disappointment, sadness, shocked, and lots of questions. 

But those involved are having it worse than any of us. I hope we can all respect them during these hard times like a fan that we all are. In good times and in bad , we have forged some good friendships through this  platform and through the Songs. 

I pray for their peace and joy and happiness within. :bawling:Today we share the :heartbreak: pain together. Group hug comrade :bawling:

This news completely ruined my day.....seems actor joong ki doesn't know what married life demands.he seems to have fantasized marriage while as kyo trusted him even after going through bad experience in past.yes he gushed about wife in interviews after marriage.but is that enough .i am not ready to believe personality diff reasons.personality gets revealed when you spend lot of time together and they both were adoring each other's personality.i strongly feel the reason can be joong ki's keeping himself busy with back to back projects perhaps to compensate the projects he rejected in the year of his marriage.marriage is an emotional bond.yes kyo has lots of friends to hang out with and many brands promotion to beat the long time joong ki was away....but for how long.

She wouldn't marry if this kind of life was enough for her. She was definitely expecting and looking forward to something special after marriage.

• Sad 1

i feel sad hearing that our songsong couple are separting :bawling: it really breaks my heart :heartbreak: 

I know it wasn’t easy for them but i really do hope  and pray that they find peace in their heart and healing in their soul  :dissapointed:

thankful for the songsong couple for all the memories that we have here and for meeting  people here that became our friends  :heart: 

P.S SONGSONG COUPLE 

you will always and still my fave OTP   :heart: 

3 hours ago, incoty said:

I can't imagine how miserable you must be feeling right now.

But you can still enjoy the posts and the memories, despite it's tragic end.

Indeed I am feeling very low.somehow I can't believe the personality diff reason.

This breaks my heart:heartbreak: I shipped them since day 1 and thankful when they got married..Songsong couple will always be in my heart:dissapointed_relieved: