[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

As we don't know what future ahead, this thread can remain shipping them as dots character. As I like to watch both of them in the drama. Forget about reality. That's some of the reason why we watch drama since it doesn't same as reality. And I still like to repeat watching shk drama. 

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like this thread...

Yes, let's just ship Captain Yoo and Doctor Kang...

I will love them with all my heart...

They have captured my heart... and I choose to believe that Yoo Shi Jin and Kang Mo Yeon are happily together somewhere in K-drama land.. Chatting and bickering and laughing and loving and teasing each other, happily as they should have been... :wub:

On 7/26/2019 at 11:17 AM, Tasia said:

I like this thread...

Yes, let's just ship Captain Yoo and Doctor Kang...

I will love them with all my heart...

They have captured my heart... and I choose to believe that Yoo Shi Jin and Kang Mo Yeon are happily together somewhere in K-drama land.. Chatting and bickering and laughing and loving and teasing each other, happily as they should have been... :wub:

You can choose to if you wish. But to me, the ship has sunk like Titanic and no hope for salvage. The same goes for the show. Torpedoed

• 5 months later...

Hello fellow shippers.hope all doing well.i just binge watched dots again.i thought I would not do it again but I am doing it.and feels like watching it first time.this time I found some more dimensions in captain yoo dr kang love.also glad and thank moderator for  keeping this thread alive

• 3 months later...

Archived