Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

I just want to stop by and say congratulations to song joong ki and song hye kyo.   I hope you both have a happy life together.   I've loved song hye kyo for a long time (my first korean drama is autumn in my heart) and I'm glad she finally found the person for her. 

Thanks song hye kyo for introducing me to k-drama and thanks song joong ki for making her happy.  

I wish and i'm sure i'm not the only one that both of you will have a little song baby soon :) LOL

thanks everyone for always updating about the couple

• Like 7

Other than previously reported guests - LKS, PBG, YAI, these celebs will also attend the wedding:

Jo In Sung, Lim Juhwan, EXO D.O., Running Man members Yoo Jae Suk, KJK, Song Jihyo, Ji Suk Jin, Haha (I guess Gary is still disappearing from his friends), BI casts Hwang Jung Min, So Ji Sub, Lee Jung Hyun, SHK's best friends Kim Hee Sun, Song Yoon Ah, DOTS cast and team. Also, Zhang Ziyi will attend.

I am so happy to know that SJK still keeps in touch with RM members even though he only appeared a short while and it was back in 2010 many years ago. 

Apart from that, there are many media and security outside the hotel. Fans from China even brought their own stools and gathered outside the venue.

Photo_31_10_17_2_19_58_PM.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Here we go, the day we all have waited for since page 1.  I just want to drop couple lines to say thank you to all the contributors and to once again say....Congratulations SJK and SHK, may your lives are full of happiness, family, and health :heart:.

• Like 5

Happy Wedding Day to everyone! Dropped by to say join the twitter party they are now trending. use the hastags #SongSongCouple and #SongSongCoupleWedding. Lets show them we love them!

• Like 5

Wishing you an everlasting love and the most happy life together SongSong couple!

PThhvO.gif

DNcanFfUIAA5OZ9.jpg

DNcZ2GsU8AAAH6C.jpg

DNcbsylWAAA3qJa.jpgDNcbsynX0AAB2_m.jpg

He is fixing her hair:wub:

DNcgDP0U8AAX0W4.jpgDNcgEDjUQAANUqt.jpgDNcgF9XVAAA3g_c.jpg

c as tagged

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

i may not be their biggest fan but a huge congrats to the happy couple :) 

wishing the couple a lifetime of happiness together <3 

ps: hyekyo is just WOW 

• Like 2