Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

6 hours ago, KymberleeD said:

Voted DOTS - CHECK..!

can we vote multiple times or just once daily?

i voted as I remember SHK once said on an interview, she knows that just right after the drama ended, people will start to forget about it, like it didn't exists. I am sure everyone here didn't and were in fact, watch it nth times...! 

Thats my story, HOW ABOUT YOU...? Have u voted already? :wub:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart this means more than you could know!!!  You can only vote ONCE but that one vote  from each of you is so needed and wanted and can and will make the biggest difference to our DOTS team and to the drama itself... 

To say we need you is an understatement because your votes will help us to achieve proving that DOTS was and is the best Drama.  If  you were like me and it touched you in a way that you have never forgotten and gave you moments that took your breath away!  When looking back I can now see why our OTP was so magical to watch!!!  Because they weren't acting the were falling in love.  Not for the REEL but for REAL....

How can one sum up so much beauty in one drama let me tell you not an easy task and although our team has done it's best we joined this team because we believed in DOTS and we believed in YOU it's fans. And the passion it not only showed but gave back to all of us and at least for me changed my life.  It allowed me to see that no matter how hard life can be if one truly believes they can and will endure... And the same with love if two people who come from two different walks of life hold on to one another compromise in understanding they can build not only a relationship they can build a life ...  For with LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE...

Thank you to those who have already voted and I hope the rest of you will join arms with us in making a difference one vote at a time!

usafarmgirl:heart:

Dearest All, please vote for DOTS at Round 2 K-Drama Soompi Contest 2016.

One ID one vote only. (I voted yesterday and I tried today, I cannot vote already) Moon Lovers is catching up. 

For the love of our SongSongCouple, please VOTE. thanks :wub:

• Like 10

Interesting SHK like this old french musical...."The Umbrellas of Cherbourg" is a 1964 french romantic musical movie..all sing song including dialogue.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Umbrellas_of_Cherbourg

To be frank...it is a sad movie...the theme song or music also sound abit sad.

The theme song "I will wait for you"...think the original in the movie is like a french dialogue....and then there is an english one.

Spoiler

Starting from 1 : 30

One english version

Instrumental version with the couple pics. Actually abit too sad to link with a couple going to be married. But i can sense someone is pretty sentimental...to like it. After a few listens..i also quite like it

Btw...the recent articles  on the couple eg in allkpop and soompi....some comments there are getting abit negative..some ppl are tired of reading the couple's news...some even wrote that SJK on one hand said don't want to affect the movie...but on the other hand chose to reveal his marriage news just b4 the movie promotion...and keep talking about it.

I know we here all think otherwise but i really hope more ppl would think positively of the couple and marriage. 

• Like 15

39 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

IBtw...the recent articles  on the couple eg in allkpop and soompi....some comments there are getting abit negative..some ppl are tired of reading the couple's news...some even wrote that SJK on one hand said don't want to affect the movie...but on the other hand chose to reveal his marriage news just b4 the movie promotion...and keep talking about it.

I know we here all think otherwise but i really hope more ppl would think positively of the couple and marriage. 

I saw these comments too, but thankfully most of the public is still on their side. I mean, if it doesn't interest them anymore and they don't want to read about it, then don't? It's fairly simple. I ignore news I don't want to read about all the time lol. It also doesn't help that the media constantly mentions/asks SJK about it. Although sometimes he really can't help himself can he? hahaha. But who could blame him? Give the man a break and let him declare his love for his fiance. Sucks for them but I'm afraid the news is just gonna keep building up until the wedding lol. Let them be in love!!!!

• Like 22

33 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Btw...the recent articles  on the couple eg in allkpop and soompi....some comments there are getting abit negative..some ppl are tired of reading the couple's news...some even wrote that SJK on one hand said don't want to affect the movie...but on the other hand chose to reveal his marriage news just b4 the movie promotion...and keep talking about it.

Regarding the above, I prefer to ignore those negative comments. We cannot please everyone and also if they bothersome with the news about SSC news why they still read the news itself? Plus it wasn't SJK fault, he simply and politely answer the question from the journalist or the host :rolleyes:.

• Like 19

^Same! Haha! For those who aren't fans of our couple, they can just skip over the news if they want to. (If they're truly not interested anyway.:tongue:)

Also, I just saw the poll in the drama thread and DOTS is currently leading, hurray! Let's keep it up guys! The thesis/write-up was very nice as well. Props to the DOTS team!:wub: I totally agree that while it has its flaws (no drama is perfect), what makes DOTS great is how unique the plot is. It may be one drama with one overarching story but the backstory of each character is really deep. Their struggles are so real. I also love how the show strays away from the typical love triangle that most dramas have. Of course, what makes DOTS even more special is the REAL chemistry between the leads.:D (Gosh now I have to rewatch it over the weekend again. I already rewatched it once after the marriage announcement.)

• Like 15

Oh man!..the Guy is IN LOVE...understand?...IN LOVE....haven't you once in your life falls in love?..truly in love?...beside its not their fault if people are more  interested on them and kept asking questions ...give them a break , dude!....dont be a grouch!...negativity has no place in here and not welcome....thats right guys...just ignore ignore and laugh it out when you encountered negative comments...and dont bring it here please.... for nonsense bitter and unhappy people.......chill and learn to be in love....lets all be happy and  Love Love Love with them...virtual hugs everyone...thank you

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, tin0216 said:

@kyonim, sarang-kkun: a person who is full of love

i google it, :D

or head over heels in love...crazy in love...

...voted for DOTS @ soompi

• Like 12