Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

7 hours ago, donagail said:

@joongkyo

I think they should just read the start of this forum for more factual informations. You, @sigang, @angieknows, @superbigcat, @hclover and others (the fans here knows who you are, apology if  I can't mention all your names). You all  consistently translate to non korean fans.  Your generosity for sharing the love of our couple is something beautiful and much appreciated. We all know you have other obligations but your selflessness to share is something our Song couple would be so proud of. They are continuing to raise the bar of love, generosity and humility and it's rubbing-off to all of YOU!. A big THANK YOU.

I second that.  Thank you very much to all of you.  Also to Ace who post translations in various videos too.

You guys and your translations are some of the reasons why this forum thrived for almost 2 years.  Your efforts kept all of us non-Korean shippers clued in on lovely SongSongCouple's activities and news.  It's one thing to see pictures and videos.  The translations made a world of difference for us.  We can't thank you enough.  Great job as always!

• Like 22

Song Joong Ki's Father Was Just Being Modest...

I never heard a father who doesn't love his children. That's nonsense. 

Yes, a good father doesn't always praise his children. Especially his son. People who come from a good and behave family will always trained their children well, just like their former father and mother did, to be like them, or even better than them. Around 70s to 80s, some cultures or believes in the world, in Asia most probably, when they heard somebody praising their children, they tend to say something different,  or something lacking about them, especially in front of the people who praise them.

For example, in one situation where one of a son to a pair of a husband and a wife became a pilot,  he happens to be the only person in that village that they lived in, who had became a pilot. When their friends praise the son, using words like, 'Your son did well!' or 'Being a pilot really suits him!', or 'Oh, you two are so lucky to have a very intelligent boy!'. Then the parents will answer shyly by saying something like, 'He still young and unexperience', or 'His body actually doesn't fit in a plane cockpit', or 'He maybe good in study, but he does not sports' or 'Thats the only thing he can do',  or 'He is a pilot,  but he don't know how to find a wife', or something else to make their friends see that their son was actually has something lacking, or a in another word, not a perfect one. That maybe not true, but sometimes that is one of the act of politeness and modesty.

The parents don't mean bad to their sons or daughters but somehow, that is a polite way of talking about their children. But that don't mean that they do not praise their children at all. Just like Song Joong Ki's father. I believe he is a good man, like his son. If not, where would the best in Song Joong Ki came from? Do you remember a video when he stood in the rain the night when he appeared for the first time after his marriage announcement? When he said it's okay,  they don't need to cover him from the rain. He was very considered. Like him, I believe his father also has that same attitude. 

Song Joong Ki's father knows his son very well. More than us. He has trained him to be a good man, with kind heart, and kind personality, a lovely husband, a true father and responsible head of a family, to be like him. Does he not be proud if his son who decided to build his own and be the happy of his family? It doesn't matter who will he marries. As a father, just like what he did to his elder son, he will support any of his son's decisions if it is good for him. If he doesn't, Song Hye Kyo wouldn't came to sleep at his home and the happy announcement will never had been made.

I believe that Song Hye Kyo is a good person. Not only she was perfect in everyone's eyes, she also had a charming heart. God sends good people to match with the good ones. They are perfect when they are together. The meeting time will always be the best and only He knows it. May be if they had met 10 years or 15 years before,  the time will not be suitable. That is why God arranged it to be perfect. Perfect for SSC. Fate has written that they are suppose to be together. Song Joong Ki will take her as his wife to fill half of his empty heart, and he will fills half of hers, and to promise that he will cherish her,  take care of her and their children for the rest of their lives.

Destiny has made him chose Song Hye Kyo. He has dream this even when he was still in teenage years. Somehow, Song Joong Ki will becoming like his father. Is that what you said that he doesn't proud of? Doesn't he feels bless to have him as his son? 

Sometimes, people love to hear bad news about other people rather than the good ones. They even twist the truth so that it will become more interesting to hear. They didn't care if it's right or wrong. They didn't even care if what they did effect many hearts and feelings of others. Thank goodness Song Joong Ki's father explains it again so that things will turn back to where it should be.

As I said it before in my previous thought, don't listen to anything bad about them. Believe me, Song Joong Ki's father was just being modest. May be that is what he was trying to do. Have fate everyone... The day will come.... 

Congratulations again and again to you,  Song Hye Kyo and Song Joong Ki, and all their family members. The two hearts that join together bound by love, cherish it until a moment after forever... 

kang%20yoo10_zpskkpkzfde.jpg

-Yes it is real... And the day will come... October 31st 2017...Good night... 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, joongkyo1031 said:

I don't know if someone pointed this out but there are so many inside jokes/moments during the couple commentary. 

One of the really cute moments was when SJK asked Kyo for a fist bump but when Kyo reached out with a closed fist, SJK suddenly opened his closed fist and changed it by stretching out his thumb and index finger. It was suddenly a muk-jji-pa ( stone, paper and scissors) move. Kyo's closed fist being the stone and his fingers being the scissors ; stone trumps scissors - if he was just being playful he should have changed to paper so I can't help think it was his not so subtle way of telling her he'd always happily lose to her.

Very cheesy SJK. Kyo enjoyed that moment thoroughly though. 

Awwww!! That's soooo cute! 

• Like 9

I absolutely love the part from the SBS Hanbam show that talks about how Songsong couple never fought. It shows how much they love each other and respect each other. They are truly a match made in heaven! 

• Like 10

VARIETY

Cho Tae Kwan noticed signs of dating between Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo during 'DOTS' filming?

By yckim124  
song-joong-ki-,song-hye-kyo

Actor Cho Tae Kwan (Jasper Cho) shared about Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo on 'Radio Star'. Cho Tae Kwan played the role of Daniel Spencer on the hit drama 'Descendants of the Sun'.

On the July 12 episode, Cho Tae Kwan appeared as the guest and talked about the recent marriage news of his co-stars from 'Descendants of the Sun'. 

He revealed, "At the time, I didn't know they were dating but I heard the director telling them to really try liking each other with sincere feelings. In response, Joong Ki told him, 'We're already doing well on our own.' Now I think of it, they really were doing well on their own."

song-joong-ki-,song-hye-kyo_1499882866_ch.gif

ALLKPOP

Similar article:)

Jasper Cho talks about Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo on Radio Star

2017/07/12 

photo867340.jpg

Jasper Cho talked about Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki.

He appeared in the MBC TV show "Radio Star" and talked about the drama he worked on with Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki.

Jasper Cho starred in "Descendants of the Sun" which also made the Song-Song couple possible. Jasper Cho took on the role of Daniel and spoke in fluent English.

The MC's asked if he knew about Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo then but he said, "I didn't know. Kim Goo-ra said he wasn't that close to them and he agreed. However, he did say something about work dinner.

He said he overheard the director saying, "Be sincere and give it a try". Song Joong-ki replied, "I already am".

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi.../hancinema

• Like 11

13 hours ago, joongkyo1031 said:

I don't know if someone pointed this out but there are so many inside jokes/moments during the couple commentary. 

One of the really cute moments was when SJK asked Kyo for a fist bump but when Kyo reached out with a closed fist, SJK suddenly opened his closed fist and changed it by stretching out his thumb and index finger. It was suddenly a muk-jji-pa ( stone, paper and scissors) move. Kyo's closed fist being the stone and his fingers being the scissors ; stone trumps scissors - if he was just being playful he should have changed to paper so I can't help think it was his not so subtle way of telling her he'd always happily lose to her.

Very cheesy SJK. Kyo enjoyed that moment thoroughly though. 

He is like a puppy enamoured with his goddess! So obvious in so many ways!

On those "fake" news about what SJK's dad said about my goddess, I don't believe a word of it. Someone who can bring up such a upright and considerate son would not be caught dead saying such things...

• Like 9

2 hours ago, hclover96 said:

7.  September 28, 2015 - DotS cast leaving to go to Greece for filming.  Lucky fan got both SS signatures.  A fan account of seeing Kyo in person at the airport, kept on gushing about how beautiful Kyo was and how it was no joke seeing her in person.  September 29, 2015 - a flight attendant from Etihad Airways posted an account of SS sitting together in one seat watching a movie together (seats are big and spacious though lol)

Thank you @hclover96 this is awesome and I can't help to giggling when I read your comment the seats are big and spacious LOL!!

• Like 9