[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From SSC fans brought all stuff in Navigio beach in Greece. How sweet :wub:

DHk4tWyU0AAb9QE?format=jpg

Oh man. SJK looks like young man here, I mean teenage boy in this pic. SJK&SHK , the babyface couple. 

:wub::heart:

DHla0HgXgAAnhDh?format=jpg

I'll be patiently waiting for SongSong's future kids, mini JK and HK.:):wub:

Ctto

A bit of news care of Ace (@koresongsongcouople on IG) and our @utkimk here in Soompi.

Looks like SSCP's wedding, despite being held at The Shilla, will be a small and private affair:). Now I'm guessing they chose said venue not because it's grand but really more because they can keep it private there. Still crossing my fingers for some photos from their friends or Joong Ki's hyung on the big day though.

Awww. Now I'm imagining our couple purchasing appliances together. I wonder if they'll be furnishing their family home themselves or if they're getting an interior decorator. I know some decorators include furniture and appliances in their fees already.

It's good to know that SJK's A Werewolf Boy movie was shown on October 31, 2012. After 5 years, He's getting married with the love of his life SHK on the same date. :wub::heart::blush: 

DHy6X8mVwAAiszi?format=jpg

The adorable young SongSong. Seeing their childhood pics. makes me giggle:blush::blush: Really I'm patiently waiting for their SongSong's babies. 

I find this edited pic. cute :wub::blush::heart:

DG_Oyf9UAAEiKwu?format=jpg

Ctto/as labeled

Hello everyone :)

Puppy was in a program "take care of the refrigerator " and he told the MC that he got a refrigerator from jk and q washing machine from Kyo, the Mc asked puppy why ss gave him the presents and if puppy witnessed ss dating :lol: ? Puppy was embarrassed and couldn't say anything :lol:

http://m.mediapen.com/news/view/293862#_enliple

anyway, can't wait for ss wedding.... and as a fan, it's my biggest wish to see Kyo finding a sincere, down to earth, protective, caring, loving man and love her more than anything :wub: .  

These beautiful moments and there are so many of them, I dun know where to start. I think we have been blessed for being at such a beautiful ship . It is a bit weird for me to wake up in the morning and I dun stress or have to search or investigate ss hints/ clues or anything lately :lol:

3467l7.jpg

PtHEe3.jpg

SOBmzG.jpg

bNmsep.jpg

lHj2Dg.jpg

CrHmNp.jpg

@ pics credit to the right owners

Archived