[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dianss23 said:

78 days till their wedding day, yay!!! I just remember when SHK deleted some of her pictures from her private IG she changed her profile picture to a WHITE ROSE, id like to think its because she is about to get married... 

true... and TBH actually many of her  posts are giving us hints.... I'm enjoying this shipper victory so much.. this is my first ship that I predicted to be marry even before the drama started.. the joy is unbelievable... kyakkk.... so happy!!

I will do my best for live report that will be post in my instagram live and stories  (instagram ID bali_breeze)

Song Joong-ki's Love Song Hye-kyo's beauty is everything

photo877918.jpg

Actress Song Hye-kyo looks ravishing in just jeans and a flower-accented white blouse. On the 14th, she posted this picture of herself on Instagram.

Her short hair, styled in relaxed waves makes her even more beautiful.

Song Hye-kyo is getting married to actor Song Joong-ki with whom she starred in the drama "Descendants of the Sun".

http://www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-s-love-song-hye-kyo-s-beauty-is-everything-108890.html

The title of the article made me giggle, Song Joong Ki's LOVE!

PULAU SONGSONG IN MALAYSIA

Pulau Songsong or Songsong Island is located in Yan, Kedah. It is one of the islands in the coastal area. There is no population and no resort available for holiday travelers.

'Pulau' is a word used among local Malaysians as 'Island'. Songsong also has a meaning in Malay Language. It refers as a verb, meaning 'to go against the tide or current.' It also means 'going or walking towards one another...or in other words,  finding one another... How coincidence, right...? 

This island has some of the best coral systems among the three and it’s hard to believe as the Royal Australian Air Force used it as a missile testing ground in the 50s. The island has been closed off to public for many years, somewhat guarded by locals, is known to fishing enthusiasts and fishermen.

However, until 2008 where the location tourists can still visit for a daily trip. If you want to stay overnight, fittings must be taken, including food and drinks. No electricity and clean water supply. But for fans of nature, the beauty of the island is quite stunning and well worth a visit.

Pulau Songsong preserved without development. Attractions on the island is a nature like forest trees, flora and fauna and coral found on the seabed. In addition, there is a unique coastal sandy area where the net quite wide enough to bathe in the sea, while the other area is rocky and quite unique.

Songsong Island resort is not popular but it is interesting enough to be used as a holiday destination for nature lovers and out of the hustle and bustle of the city. If you walk adventure, like sleeping in a tent, not the story of the well water baths and willing to cook yourself, pay a visit to this island certainly did not disappoint. The beauty and uniqueness that is quite impressive. Various activities can be done during a holiday in Pulau Songsong. Necessarily relax by the beach while enjoying the beauty of the scenery and sea bathing hearts are paramount.

Holiday in Pulau Songsong is a very exciting experience. Quiet atmosphere really calm. View interesting especially the majestic Gunung Jerai in Kedah mainland backdrop that is so awesome.

Discover Nature Beauty of Songsong Island. Truly an exceptional experience…..share an overnight with the nature near the sea with a clear water, white sandy beach and fresh air experience, untouchable island, privacy..... and sometimes,  if you're lucky, watching the sea turtles lay their eggs. This is the the best way to describe the island. Enjoy the outdoor like never before and "back to basic". It's truly unforgettable experience.

malaysiasongsongcouple20170815103818517_[/URL]

I hope Song Joong Ki will find out about the island and come again to Malaysia to explore it... With Song Hye Kyo... 

Oktober.... Come faster...!!! 

76 days! while im waiting im watching the father is strange drama because SJK said its their favorite and one of the couple is like them, at first i said i will just stop if its not good but i enjoyed watching it its a good family drama, i can see why Songsong love to watch it.. SHK is a good cook and SJK is very kind and always try to do anything for SHK, i think i know who is their favorite couple in the drama and thinking its like them makes me giddy, they are really sweet couple... ill be  in seoul too, hoping to see glimpse of them or if not at least a picture of their wedding ill be happy either way...

Archived