[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, gigivillaceran said:

Just to add.. one member of the press even tried to ask SJK about his scene at Navagio Beach with SHK and which scene was most memorable for him! What does this gotta do with BI's movie? So unprofessional! Luckily, it was stopped by the host cum moderator. 

5000 fans from last nite at Battleship Island Meet and Greet Session held in North Atrium Suntec City.

What  a crowd!!  And when the MC asking "Who are you here for?" Everyone just screaming loud SONG JOONG KI!!! His popularity it's not a joke and some of them stand by start from 5am :o (my goodness), to be honest my heart goes to Hwang Jung Min and So Ji Sub last night but so happy to see how humble both even though the crowd keep screaming for Song Joong Ki. And So Ji Sub even make a joke when the MC asked "What to look forward to in BI?" He answered SONG JOONG KI!!! :D :D:D, really love their bromance here  :heart: hehehe.

PS: and double number in Kuala Lumpur 2nite, 10k people attend the meet and greet session, daebak!! Well done Singapore and Malaysia :heart:

Ya, yesterday the crowd in Suntec was really alot....and loud also when Song Joong Ki arrived.

Was working so couldn't go early....i heard some came in the early morning to get the good spots....right in front of stage. 

He stood out in casual wear among the others who were in suits and long sleeved shirts.

Could only capture blurry or "far" pics from a dist of 2 floors away...haha....with a handphone camera.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwkzZzmg2o8jZ0pHTlZlaWZSaU0/view?usp=sharing

Pity abit the shops and restaurants in that area.

Archived