[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

from nate/sports seoul news ,  they are talking about SSC wedding venue at Shilla Hotel !  

Song Joong Ki - Song Hye Kyo Couple' Wedding Ceremony of the Century 'Shilla Hotel  

캡처fs
[Sports Seoul Kim Hyo Won reporter] actress Song Jung Ki - Song Hye Kyo couples selected the Shilla Hotel as the wedding venue.

The couple said that "Song Joong ki Song Hye-kyo couples decided to hold a wedding ceremony at the Shilla Hotel" on the 7th in Sports Seoul.

Through the KBS2 drama 'Descendants  of the Sun', Song Joong-ki - Song Hye-kyo who dramatically love and marry in the marriage has gathered a keen interest in where to marry. That fortunate place became the Shilla Hotel.

All of them were interested in the wedding as it was a Korean-style star, which is both popular in Korea and abroad. For this reason, a sponsor love call to give free sponsorship was pouring. However, Songsong politely rejects the sponsoring proposal and is preparing a wedding ceremony that is only once for "no sponsorship".

Shinsa Couple is going to raise wedding ceremony, and is one of the best hotels in Korea. Lee Bu-jin, the eldest son of Samsung Group, is running the company. The reason that stars prefer to have a wedding is because they can secure their wedding ceremony. If it is closed, it is convenient because it can prevent external exposure. Even if you are planning a wedding ceremony for a wedding ceremony, it is a good place to have a convenient place.

Here are some of the stars who have signed up for the past 100 years, including Jang Dong-gun and Ko So Young couples, Kwon Sangwoo-Son Taeyoung couple, Jeon Hyun-Choi Jun-hyuk couple and Hwang Jeong-um-Lee Young-don couple. At the beginning of this year, a couple of Moon Hee Jun and Soo-ryul married at the Shilla Hotel.

On the other hand, Song Joong ki - Song Hye - kyo will have a wedding ceremony on October 31.
http://news.nate.com/view/20170807n11441?mid=e1100 (thru google trans)

credit:as labeled

i think what SSC like about Father is Strange k drama is not only the plot of the story / story of the couples but also the OST , yes SJKs all time fave "Like a Child" was featured in episode 1 and 2 as background music for one of the couples there, i just cant attached the video for the that particular scene

credit:as labeled

happy for BI movie that somehow it reached 6M as of weekend , though its quite unfortunate that the new movie has taken over the box office, just hope BI will continue to draw more viewers in the coming days ! SHKs IG followers also reached 5.4M already

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please dispatch.. u must legally endorse songs wedding exclusive pictorial for us fans♡

D-85

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/08/07/song-song-couple-has-chosen-the-wedding-venue/

dispatchkoreag.png

Song-Song Couple Have Chosen The Wedding Venue

Updated August 7th 2017 GMT

2017-08-07_06-18-21-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have confirmed their wedding venue at the Shilla Hotel in Seoul.

On August 7, the Song-Song couple’s agencies have confirmed to TV Report that “The two will get married in a private ceremony at the Yeong Bin Gwan, Shilla Hotel Seoul.”

2017-08-07_06-28-08-800x534.jpg

The two who have met on the set of KBS2 drama ‘Descendants of the Sun’ will tie the knot on October 31.

Yeong Bin Gwan is once used for accommodate foreign VIPs, it now serves as a banquet hall for the Shilla Hotel. This 2-story traditional Korean house-style building features three banquet halls (Emerald Hall, Ruby Hall and Topaz Hall).

Other celebrity couples who have tied the knots at Yeong Bin Gwan are Jang Dong Gun & Ko So Young, Kwon Sang Woo & Son Tae Young, Jun Ji Hyun and Hwang Jung Eum.

•  
dispatchkoreag.png
Copyright©2010 dispatch korea. All rights reserved.

songsongsyrup, please email me -  address to gandasongsong@gmail.com

I am sorry I have no instagram or twitter account and could not send you a DM.  

I would like to join the block screening of BI at Megamall and contribute something.

Thank you everyone for the awesome news about the SongSong Couple.....just so happy for SJK and SHK  and wish them blissful togetherness forever.:wub::heart: 

The venue is B E A U T I F U L :o this really is the wedding of the century. I just hope we get pictures on the day too, goodness.

in relation to this, I laughed so loudly when SJK and the EW host had that sit-down interview and the host said "see you on the 31st" and JK said "you won't be able to enter" or something like that :D so cheeky. got me laughing 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201708071724066097093_2

Lee Hong-ki of FT Island said in the latest episode of JTBC’s “Please Take Care of My Refrigerator” that he recently threw away his “Song Hye-kyo pillow.” 

The singer had previously picked the actress as his ideal type of woman on variety shows. 

“I like a petite person who is sexy and cute. I like Song Hye-kyo who is sexy and cute,” he said in an episode of MBC’s variety show “Oppa Thinking.”

On the latest episode of JTBC’s show, Lee expressed his feelings about Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo’s surprise wedding announcement. 

“As soon as I heard the news of the wedding, I threw the ‘Song Hye-kyo pillow’ away. I could empathize a little with how fans were feeling,” he said.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170807

HAHAHAHA!!! Song Joong Ki has competition..... Lee Hong-Ki hugs a SHK pillow while SJK can hug the real goddess!:heart::wub:

Cr @Therealhyna and translate @Jang.shumin

I love when he said this "For me, marriage is the most important thing to a person. The other person is a very good person, a lovely person, and I love her so much". He truly deeply madly in love and I believe same with Hye Kyo too. 

Archived