[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, congrats to Song Song Couple! My only time being a shipper and it's already a success *crying tears of joy*. Just wanna share a video I came across. Apparently there was a segment about SongSong's fortune. Correct me if I'm wrong, but based on my limited Korean, it seems that Song Song will have 1 or 2 children *feeling giddy*. They are also compatible regarding yin yang and personality. 

13 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

20479580_2009770735923795_3889469763851220431567_325339434579870_82745198438000919961104_2009770932590442_65883025820559

There is a quote that goes kind of like this " a picture is worth a thousand words" and I have 3.  But don't worry I will keep this short...LOL:lol:

So much news and anticipation around the upcoming wedding and also his currant piece of work Battleship Island.  Yet after searching through so many photos today and reading the currant news sources I found myself focused on these above. Which brought to mind something else.  That a persons body language, and facial expressions can give you a view to ones soul...

Song Joong Ki may be young in years but he is mature when it comes to the heart.  I could have given you a dozen more views of this one interaction with his castmate a young girl with a beautiful smile that matched his own..  In just seeing the way he looked at her and at times comforted her.  Lowered himself to speak to her and wrapping his arm around her shoulder  in protecting her from the crowds. Made me realize that I don't have to wonder or guess whether he is future Dad material or not... I can tell you....  He is....

It speaks volumes about the way he was taught and brought up by his parents and family. About his values and the understanding of them.   It's those traits that are not born within you but are formed by those around you.  It's his loving and caring attitude that one can easily see that first moved me in DOTS and continues to move me now.  For it's no wonder he did so well bringing to life the character of BIG BOSS to our screens.  It was just him being natural... Himself it seems...

"Don’t worry. Protecting beauties, elders, and children is my rule.” -Captain Yoo- Big Boss:wub:

all thanks and credit to the original owners of the photos and quote....

Indeed! which reminds me of a passage. "A man who treats his woman like a princess is a proof that he has been born and raised in the arms of a queen" Kudos to JK's mom who apparently did a good job raising someone like JK. And the same manner will the future song babies will be brought up, this time by queen KYO.. that without a doubt. :)

D-91 :wub:

The Soompi Drama Contest is closed now... Even tough DOTS did not won, I still feel blessed to be able to met my team members that works so hard for this contest. 

On that regards, I would also like to send my sincere thanks for everyone that voted for DOTS. :wub: 

M5up7Eo.jpg

As planned, I did  watch BI - and I did not regret the one hour drive from my place to the theater.  I promised to rate it and I would give it a 9 - it is something the families of those trapped in the island should watch to find out, no matter how  heartbreaking it is, the kind of suffering they all endured - to earn money for their families, which, unfortunately, did not really reach them.

I won't elaborate anymore - I just felt like I saw a different Song JoongKi - not a trace of smile from his face on this movie.  He did well.  The three main actors gave justice to their roles - and I love the kid - she is full of talents.

Hi guys! I'm a newbie here in this forum but I have been reading many posts here about our couple for a long time. Thank you for updating guys, for providing information and for the translations! I love you my fellow Songsong shippers!

I came across a video in youtube of Songsong Couple but I can't understand a thing. If someone can translate this I will be very happy and grateful. Here's the link: 

^ (the above video) tvN's 'The list 2017' just revealed their rankings for Top 9 male celebs who are 'wife-babo' (I knew this day would come haha). And our groom-to-be is #4 on the list lmao. Some articles even call him 'Song Hye Kyo sunflower', which means that he only longs for Hye Kyo. 

EDIT: as some may not understand, wife-babo is used to describe a person who adores/ is crazy about/can do anything for his wife. 

0003588646_001_20170801005158636.jpg?type=w540

He's the only star who is not officially married on this list. The order of this list is: #1 Lee Sang Soon (Lee Hyori's husband), #2 Cha Tae Hyun, #3 Park Myung Soo, #4 Song Joong Ki, #5 Yoon Jong Shin. #6 Ryu Soo Young, #7 Seo Hyun Chul, #8 YG CEO Yang Hyun Suk, #9 Ahn Jae Hyun.

According to this instagram account, Song Joong Ki is shooting a 'guerilla date' for Entertainment Weekly tonight, in Hongdae! SJK has also been in 'guerilla date' too back in the 'Werewolf Boy' era if I'm not mistaken:D

https://instagram.com/p/BXQBg5CgpwD/

If you guys are not familiar with 'guerilla date', it's basically a segment in 'Entertainment Weekly'. 'Entertainment Weekly' is a weekly infotainment show In KBS where they talked about happening news in the korean entertainment world. And 'guerilla date' itself is a segment where a celebrity or some celebrities go to an outdoor 'date' with people and the MC where they play small games, eat street foods, etc. it's basically like a fan service I should say:lol: and it will be uploaded in KBS World with eng sub provided! So let's wait for KBS to upload it!~ It's my greed but I hope he can give like a video message to his fiancé because we all know he's a 'sarangkkun' right?:tongue:

All credit goes to the owner of the video and kikyo_4ever (for uploading the video)

From the few video clips on instagram, SJK reenacted a scene from DOTS (the if you're a doctor you probably don't have a boyfriend scene) with a fan and then the fan was asked to make a 삼행시 (which is using the first letter from each of the characters of the name to make a phrase) and the fan said: 

-Song (congratulations on your marriage with SHK-unnie)-->the literal translation is SHK-unnie with marriage congratulations 

-Joong (Joongki oppa) 

-Ki (I will wait for you)-->literal was 기다릴께요 the first letter of that phrase 기 and Ki are the same thing.

After the fan mentioned SHK you can see his face brighten up and that cute laugh of his! I find this soooo adorable! The actual broadcast of this segment is probably going to be this friday 8:55pm (Korean time) on KBS. Hoping that he spills a few more hints about their love life :) and please don't forget to spread the word about Battleship Island!

The caption is meong ()  which means a blank stare or spaced out. It's a sound effect. Plus the zzz's. So she's doing nothing and is sleepy. :tongue:

And congrats to BI for hitting 5 million!  Onward to 10 million now. 

Archived