Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

46 minutes ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

Good one!:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for telling us.:tongue: What is that sticker about though?

There is survey between crew and staff of production.. and jk got "king of charming". The reason is because he is so good to all staff, sorry i forgot the detail... ^_^

• Like 10

1 hour ago, bluewings666 said:

The "watch" again! Daebak! 

Cos no need to hide anymore!! Hmm...I am waiting, hoping for the Engagement ring to make an appearance! 

• Like 7

Thank you @munyeng for the video. I like it even I don't understand what's he talking about. But from the glowing face husband to be i'm sure he's the happiest man tonight. Kyo must be smiling too watching his chagiya.

• Like 8

Wow! The funny and exciting updates have brought back all the past memories of all the exciting times during their public appearances and events! Fun times ahead! 

:lol:

• Like 7

chance upon this video...looks like a very lengthy and detailed discussions about songsong...please...came someone help translate?...thank you...

• Like 12

Thank you for the translation..gosh he is so friendly towards the reporter and so good looking and bright and gaahhhhhh thank you for marrying her! They deserve each other *happy tears*

• Like 19

A thought just crossed my mind... SJK really made good his promise to date secretly but in the open and without hiding. He even openly had a date with him at Beaksang...

• Like 12

Here I am, waiting more news about my favorite couple. Can't get enough from IG, which I see mostly people  now turn to read from Instagram. I remember last year, when I write my post, it will appear about 5 pages after, because people keep posting and chat through this forum. But now it's just a few reply, but it's ok.

Both of them really lucky to be each other partner in life. Having such a caring, loving, and humble person as a future husband is really a treasure. While last year and this year it's really a blessing years for Joongki, won many awards but the top of all awards is won Song Hye Kyo love. If it true that he's been her long time fanboy, who might think that she is a star that he could never reach, never thought that destiny is on his side. Through his best friend, Jo In Sung who got paired with his idol, he got a chance to be notice by her when they met on TWTWB set. I'm wondering when Joong Ki group went to Thailand on June 2015, and SJK, JIS, and LKS taking picture with SHK poster, maybe that time his friends is pushing him to go for SHK, so maybe we all should thank you JIS, LKS, and all his best friends for giving more courage to reach his star. 

Please keep the good news post on this thread too, and thank you for updating this thread also.... 

• Like 23

6 hours ago, alleverything said:

this is still a very surreal thing to see/read :wink:

Still wrapping my head around the whole "fiancé" thing. Surreal indeed. 

• Like 11

On 17/06/2016 at 11:10 PM, sscp1122 said:

Dear comrades,  I think we will soon hear the wedding bells from our lovely Song-Song!  FYI I am still smiling to myself like a pabo while typing this message.  My eyes and ears were completely glued to the live streaming earlier.  THEY ARE IN LOVE!!!!  SJK has been smiling/ grinning throughout like a pabo too....LOL.....He is so shy and yet happy with Kyo's presence.  Flirty....Oh yes! He was definitely! :wub::wub::wub:

I am truly amazed with and impressed by Kyo as it must have taken her a lot of courage to be standing on stage in front of so many thousands of SJK fans.  Her usual reserved self in front of the public has vanished!  SJK is really a somebody to have melted her heart so much so that she was willing to do such a stunt (as in attending his FM as a guest) for him!!!!!  The song "LOVE CHANGES EVERYTHING" by Climie Fisher just keep playing in my head right now.

Tonight we celebrate their love for each other!  Despite them being thousands of miles away and I am watching them on a screen, I can literally feel the LOVE oooooozing out from them that electrified me from head to toe......my heart 扑通普通的 (putong putong).  Their glances at each other and gestures that are filled with love really killed me!  But I resurrected as I MUST continue to watch!  LOL

SJK being so protective and caring towards Kyo is just SOOOOOOOOOOOO SWEET!  LOL I like the part where he wanted to help Kyo with the towel to cover her lap and they were both meddling with it and eventually Kyo just tugged it away from him to do it herself!  Sent me ROTFL......CUTE COUPLE!

And back reading all your comments sent me even beyond cloud 9!  YES!  SS are in LOVE and I am also in love.....in love with this lovely couple and their love story.

Lastly, many thanks to all shippers for all the translation, livestream links, comments, updates, spazzing, videos, gifs and LOVE for SS!  I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight.....Most likely spend the night rewatching the FM and videos and gifs and continue to wear the pabo smile on my face......

This is prophetic 

• Like 18

My $0.02 in relation to the dating timeline. :)

i think SongSong couple started dating after DOTS finished production in Dec 2015....possibly in Jan 2016...

in SHK press release she mentioned she wanted to get to know SJK better after DOTS.

which would explain all the lovey dovey  hints through 2016, from the DOTS press cons right up to Dec 2016 awards.

come Jan 2017, 1st year anniversary of their dating , SJK pops the question and they are engaged.....

do you think this is plausible?

so happy for SongSong couple :)

• Like 17