Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

18 minutes ago, joongkyo1031 said:

@thepixies unnie, now that makes more sense. It's almost like SJK's dad was really trying to sound more humble when his friends must have been gushing about Kyo. It's like when someone tells a mom that your daughter is really perfect/ pretty and the mom will be like yeah but she could be taller/thinner/smarter... Lol.. At least my mom does and I'm pretty sure she doesn't mean it  in a malicious way but more like trying to accept the compliment without sounding self absorbed. 

The news article about Kyo spending the night at his parents place is just so cute. 

Media can you stop trying to paint proud papa Song as something else which he obviously isn't. 

Yeah! Read it from koreasongsongcouple ig about that piece of report. Daebak! JK's dad keeps a "Hallyu Star's fame sacred bed" for Kyo. So funny.

• Like 17

2 hours ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

No matter how excited we are, I guess we should refrain ourselves from asking JK too much about his personal life tonight on vlive. It is a part of BI promotion anyway. We must show our respect to the co-actors. Focusing too much on JK's personal life will only embarrass him. Let's support BI and JK! Hwaiting.

@joongkyo1031, I actually don't mind if the MCee doesn't read English at all. Let's bombard her with heaps of English questions and she will be impressed how much support JK is getting overseas.

Seconded- let's remember the care Ki (and Kyo) took announcing their marriage. They wanted to avoid hurting BI and the hard work people put into it (so much so that Ki specifically included it in his letter FOR US fans). I'm sure there will be a right time to directly throw the million dollar questions to him and them and just like what they did in their wedding announcement maybe they'll give us the scoop themselves without being asked :lol: The film is obviously important to both of them so let's make sure we afford the same respect our couple has for it (and the people who worked hard for it) by not robbing it of its spotlight for its own promo. :) 

Personally- just seeing Ki's happy face will be enough for me later (but then again I am a very content, already feeling very spoiled shipper :lol:)

• Like 23

Let us wait and watch Song Joong Ki. How happy he will be tonight.... I bet even his eyes will smile so brightly as before..... 

-waiting for the real to happen.... 31.10.2017

• Like 19

Just so so happy for the news. It is love, and only pure love to make it happen. Sjk poured all his heart to make kyo opened her heart. What a wonderful love story. I believe more happiness to come as they enter a new stage in life as husband and wife. I can tell sjk will a true man for his family - a husband and father - and will be a successful actor in his career. As fans, will always support them.

now, I wish to watch their dots commentary section in the  director cut. Some clips on Ig has no English translation, any chingus know any place to watch some clips with English subs?  

I will patiently wait for the big day, meanwhile, let's support sjk new movie.  Shk and sjk should enjoy dating in open now. Everyone will just greet u with their best wishes from now on. 

Happy weekend, everyone! 

P.s. Captain J, really great to see you back! 

• Like 15

Ever since the news broke out i havent had a complete sleep. I keep checking my phone for ig, twitter, soompi, youtube and fb.I never get tired of reading about theyre love story. I believe the dots is really for them and they are destined to meet with each other.Its inspiring to see two beautiful souls that is loved by so many.We are one lucky shippers indeed. Im so happy to see all the pioneers of this forum. I guess there is no drought season for songsong fandom anymore.I cant wait for October 31.Im so in love with their love. We can really tell its so pure, sincere and they have high respect for one another.. Im a fan of Song hye kyo at first, I love her in AIMH, TWTWB, Fullhouse and DOTS.And Im really happy for her coz she found the man that will stand by her and love  her no matter what...Songsong forever..

• Like 22

Although  d (Movie talk via V app) english translation is a bit off but still it is more than enough ..... 

:lol:

Edited by kiheartkyo
  • Like 4

Heartfelt congratulations to Ki & Kyo for their coming marriage..I felt so happy when I first saw the news..it still felt surreal in a wonderful way. My sincere wish is for them to love, cherish, support and take care of each other~always..

• Like 10

26 minutes ago, kyonim said:

Hi guys, I'm back. Actually I'm always here but unable to celebrate with u guys about the big news because of my job. However I decided to post here because I was watching the beginning of the Vlive today and laugh so hard at our groom-to-be. The MC teased him from the start =)) After his introduction, the MC said: "Joongki-ssi I don't know what's the reason but your face looks so good/bright today". JK: "I feel nervous already hahaha". MC: "Fighting!" JK: "Fighting!". The director and Hwang Jung Min laugh out loud on the other side. JK: "Is there something happening?". MC: "Ok so that's Joongki-ssi whose face looks so good for some reason. What about Hwang Jung Min-ssi whose face turns red right now for some reason, do you have something going on?" HJM: "Me? I had something happened 12 years ago". Lmao, It turned out that Hwang jung Min got married 12 years ago =)) Guys, this is getting hillarious :D

Good one!:lol::lol::lol: Thanks for telling us.:tongue: What is that sticker about though?

• Like 8

Thanks @kyonim for your prompt update on vlive today. I tried to download but for some reason my internet is giving me a hard time. 

I'm looking fwd to watching more updates here though... kamsahamida :grin::grimace::heart:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, derain said:

Thanks @kyonim for your prompt update on vlive today. I tried to download but for some reason my internet is giving me a hard time. 

I'm looking fwd to watching more updates here though... kamsahamida :grin::grimace::heart:

That and those smilies made me laugh out loud.

Thanks.

lol.

• Like 5