Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

5 minutes ago, joongkyo1031 said:

Btw Olleh TV which is a video on demand service operator in Korea for Internet users (IPTV) where you can choose to watch shows. Usually their menu features the major and popular TV channels in Korea but as of yesterday they've started a special section which tops the menu - it's simply titled "SJK <3 SHK". This section features 9 shows with 6 of Kyo's shows and the rest being SJK's shows which can be viewed as VOD. 

Olleh TV is owned by Korea's largest telecom company KT. SJK was the face of KT until last year - not sure if he renewed the contract.

HAHAH that is awesome! The entire country of Korea is SongSong Shippers LOL

• Like 12

i randomly remember spending the New Year's Eve watching KBS Drama Awards until the end. they say what you do in new year, you do for the rest of the year. HAHAHAHAHA. i haven't been sleeping much since the news broke out but never felt tired re watching BTS of DOTS and all other public appearances of these two. still so surreal  :heart:

• Like 12

Hai shippers

first time writing here and had been lurking since page 1

but since this BIG NeWS came out about our bigboss and beauty , i cant be sitting here and not expressing to this awesome shippers thread of our couple that

HOW HAPPY I AM ---- KI KYO is GETTING MARRIED 

WOHOOOOOOOOOO YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

i am a hardcore diehard fan of Beauty since i was in secondary school ( now im in early 3 series ) .

Crying with her since AIMH, upload of all her pics n put in my pc and last time friendster( now no more, we hv FB instead). Then came FH , TWTWB ...dabooom i had been waiting for beauty every dramas n not forgetting movies.......

when i saw advertisement of DOTS , instantly i forsee this gonna be a hit....deep in my heart i was vvvverrrryy sure...

I was doing my master program when DOTS aired...to the extends i waited merely a year or so before DOTS to be aired and i kept refreshing the news..haha silly...about 2 months before my final year exam DoTS finish..i was watching it online together getting update from shippers from this thread...Thank you very much to our contributors, new and experts i would say...joongkyo, hclove, bambiina, angieknows, khxy, to name afew

thank u so much..i am not a contributor but i am an observant...i am working in medical field and i know such behavior ki to kyo or vice versa are not acting or for fan service and all..its a natural behav from someone who care towards to someone he or her adored and cherished...

My dear eonni kyo if u read all this( hopeful thinkg)  i would like to say we SUPPORT YOU...and to oppa ki , you are such a MAN..she deserved U ... happily crying...chukkayo uri BIGBOSS AND BEAUTY.........

Edited by kiheartkyo
  • Like 22

I promise this will be my last post today.  I'm so inspired, excited and energized by our SongSongCouple that I can't help not to share it.

The lyrics of the song Halo by Beyoncé reminds me of the Songs' love story.  The risks they took, KEnt "rules" and norms they broke and yes, the walls that Joongki had to go through to get to HyeKyo and convince her he is the one who will be there to protect her, love her and be her lifetime partner.

HALO by Beyoncé 

Remember those walls I built
Well, baby, they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you win
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you break it
It's the risk that I'm taking
I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo (halo) halo
I can see your halo (halo) halo

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me back to the ground again

• Like 22

Hi, songsong diehard fan here! Being a silent reader since ... well, i cant remember hahaha

Anyway just to say congratulation to our sweet,lovely n beautiful couple. May they have a beautiful live together, wish them all the best ..:blush:

• Like 12

50 minutes ago, o10orio said:

I promise this will be my last post today.  I'm so inspired, excited and energized by our SongSongCouple that I can't help not to share it.

The lyrics of the song Halo by Beyoncé reminds me of the Songs' love story.  The risks they took, KEnt "rules" and norms they broke and yes, the walls that Joongki had to go through to get to HyeKyo and convince her he is the one who will be there to protect her, love her and be her lifetime partner.

HALO by Beyoncé 

Remember those walls I built
Well, baby, they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you win
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you break it
It's the risk that I'm taking
I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me back to the ground again

https://youtu.be/ySrlD1uDc1w

Let's listen to this beautiful song with DOTS.

• Like 9

I keep thinking about their announcement. I'm sure they didn't want to announce it b4 BI premier, but the way they did it. They basically gave a big FU to MBC- Boom! We're getting MARRIED! Either go big or go home right? The Song's are so gangster! I love it!

• Like 19

19 hours ago, joongkyo1031 said:

He will participate in a V app session along with his BI cast mates tomorrow. This is the link. http://m.vlive.tv/video/34676

It's an interaction with fans and he can basically choose to answer the questions that are typed in by fans or not to answer them. It's not with the media so he won't be put in an uncomfortable position having to face their questions. 

Since the VApp platform is so informal fans and stars talk about almost anything, so I'm sure SJK already expects to face questions about Kyo and their marriage. So it's alright for fans to leave them messages and questions as long as people maintain a respectful distance. Basically none of us should ask him questions that we wouldn't want asked of us regarding our personal romantic relationships. Other than that everyone please participate and wish the happy couple.

Thanks.

Annyeong Captain J....welcome back ..... fist bump.....

do any shippers already know or confirmed the V app session will be air today at 7pm, is it?

the time difference between SK to my country (malaysian borneo) is about an hour...

huhu cant wait..eventhough i only know a few of korean language, atleast seeing oppa face is a BIG relieve.......:wub:

Edited by kiheartkyo
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, joongkyo1031 said:

Regarding the V App session today, I think the set up will be more like how it was for "The King" movie. Strong guess that Park Kyung Lim will be the MC again - she was the person who MCed Kyo's fan meeting and the last BI event. She reads comments off the laptop so I don't think SJK will see your comments directly.

if you have questions you want to ask then it might be advisable to get someone to translate your questions into Korean right now. Then just keep them prepared and copy paste it when the live airing starts. I'm not sure if she will read them out because she probably has been given a briefing by the Movie's production team as to keep it strictly to movie talk. But obviously there will be some room for discussing SJK's wedding news because that's going to be the big elephant in the room. I think they will probably address it somewhere in the beginning itself so try to send it during the introductory section of the talk. 

Then there will be sections where they will address questions to each actor separately regarding their experience while shooting the movie etc. that's probably a good time too. 

So that would be my suggestion, keep your questions/comments ready before hand and have them in Korean, I don't know how comfortable she is in reading English. 

@kiheartkyo the Vapp shows you the time it will as per your country. So it's 9pm in Korea but might be 7pm for you because of your country's time zone. Just open the link that I had posted and you will know when to tune in as per your time zone.

Thank you so much Capt for the superfast fantabulous reply......:D

Edited by kiheartkyo
  • Like 8

I feel so giddy now, seeing Hye Kyo and Joong Ki's Wikipedia pages have been edited to reflect their impending nuptials ❤

• Like 19