• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joongkyo

• gigivillaceran

• Chellsee

• Chewy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Entertainment news this morning, a veteran and famous reporter said that according to the owner, only SS ate meal with very kind-heartedness (more like intimately) to each other in the restaurant w

Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon (Descendant of The Sun)  

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!. I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all. I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I love

14 hours ago, jenmba said:

Thanks @kyonim! Yeah, from the reviews that I read, people are saying that although the cinematography, set, etc. was good, they feel that the story/narrative was too rushed and/or lacking heart. I have to see it for myself to judge! So glad it broke the opening day record though. I'm sure it already hit 1M by this time.

Ps. For all Filipino fans here, I saw an ad on TV saying the movie will show here on August 30 and not September.

I'll find out Sunday if the negative ratings are true.  When I watch a movie, I don't pay much attention to the cinematography or whatever else is involved - I would rather get consumed with the meaning of the story.  DOTS is a hit - but even as a fan, I saw some flaws - but it didn't matter anyway because I am more into the true meaning of the drama.  The same goes with BI - especially knowing it has a resemblance to the hardship (as I earlier mentioned) my ancestors experienced back in the olden times in the Philippines.

• Like 8

Man, Joong ki's looking really good. Like visually. He looks oh so happy and over the moon :wub:

The way she speaks of his love for Hye Kyo is.... ahhh... i could literally not find a word to describe it. And he really answers very intellectually. 

And Kyo's comment is totally adorable :wub: i could literally imagine her eyes full of pride, joy and love!!!

these twooooo's making me swoon :heart: my god, it's not even my love life to begin with but how could these two... :blush:

• Like 14

Song Joong Ki is definitely amazing (we all know that!) haha but he can't help it...the way he talks about herb.. gush.. i am feeling the butterflies myself... 

the interview was amazing.. it's a little different from the first news tv he appeared for Dots where he said he choose KMY.. haha.. 

LOVE!!!! 

If you guys haven't voted, please do (only 1 vote 1 time and until 1st august) thanks! 

before la la land there was umbrella of cherbourg.. i think they really enjoy watching old classical movies and listening to songs on private dates.. 

• Like 22
On 7/26/2017 at 7:41 PM, USAFarmgirl said:

We-Need-Your-Vote-Graphic1-GenFed-CU-rgb

We the Dot's team could really use your support in the 2nd round of the Soompi Drama Contest

Please take the time to give us and DOTS a fighting chance we can't do it without you!!!  Support the story that led to reality and became a Love Story:heart: worth remembering...  We need you and  believe me your vote counts!!! Thanks to all of you... :wub: USAFarmgirl

Voted DOTS - CHECK..!

can we vote multiple times or just once daily?

i voted as I remember SHK once said on an interview, she knows that just right after the drama ended, people will start to forget about it, like it didn't exists. I am sure everyone here didn't and were in fact, watch it nth times...! 

Thats my story, HOW ABOUT YOU...? Have u voted already? :wub:

• Like 13
6 hours ago, KymberleeD said:

Voted DOTS - CHECK..!

can we vote multiple times or just once daily?

i voted as I remember SHK once said on an interview, she knows that just right after the drama ended, people will start to forget about it, like it didn't exists. I am sure everyone here didn't and were in fact, watch it nth times...! 

Thats my story, HOW ABOUT YOU...? Have u voted already? :wub:

Thank you from the bottom of my heart this means more than you could know!!!  You can only vote ONCE but that one vote  from each of you is so needed and wanted and can and will make the biggest difference to our DOTS team and to the drama itself... 

To say we need you is an understatement because your votes will help us to achieve proving that DOTS was and is the best Drama.  If  you were like me and it touched you in a way that you have never forgotten and gave you moments that took your breath away!  When looking back I can now see why our OTP was so magical to watch!!!  Because they weren't acting the were falling in love.  Not for the REEL but for REAL....

How can one sum up so much beauty in one drama let me tell you not an easy task and although our team has done it's best we joined this team because we believed in DOTS and we believed in YOU it's fans. And the passion it not only showed but gave back to all of us and at least for me changed my life.  It allowed me to see that no matter how hard life can be if one truly believes they can and will endure... And the same with love if two people who come from two different walks of life hold on to one another compromise in understanding they can build not only a relationship they can build a life ...  For with LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE...

Thank you to those who have already voted and I hope the rest of you will join arms with us in making a difference one vote at a time!

usafarmgirl:heart:

• Guest changed the title to [Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon