Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

25 minutes ago, joongkyo1031 said:

Though there hasn't been a formal announcement for exactly when the two started "dating" but the grapevine buzz has always been that the two were already become acquainted prior to DOTS started shooting , almost as early as the time that TWTWB was being shot. Obviously nothing romantic at that point of time but both of them have hinted at the fact that they ran into each other quite a few times during this period. So whether the seeds of the romance were planted in 2013 or 2014 we'll never know for sure unless they plan to write a tell all book. But they've been stuck at the hip since 2015 ( the scripts for DOTS were already sent out to potential actors by the winter of 2014) so that would probably be a safe guess as to when they really started to get to know each other more seriously. 

Tokyo January 2017 is when he formally proposed marriage to her. So they've been engaged since then but were already dating before that. Hopefully less confusion now.

These is what my understanding too. :)

• Like 8

22 hours ago, derain said:

Good to see you back here Joongkyo! I remember those days when you were so active in this forum giving your analysis and investigation... I'm so touched that you are back here to celebrate the wedding announcement with us here :bawling::blush::grimace::grin:

And thanks to all active contributors @angieknows @utkim @Bambiina @Chewy Hoe @twtwb and everyone that I forgot to mention here. You all made my life brighter as I really enjoy reading this forum becoz all of you :) 

Idk why but reading your sentence "I'm so touched that you are back here to celebrate the wedding announcement with us here." just reignited that surprise+happiness in reading the announcement  all over again! Squeeeeeel!!!

• Like 11

20 hours ago, spc44 said:

I am so happy to hear this news this morning. So Unexpected.  Are there any shippers living in UK?  I feel my friends and family don't understand how happy I feel. 

I'm not in the UK, but OMG, I KNOW how you feel!! It's the same for me, I don't think my family or friends know them and when I saw the news on fb I was just sitting there, staring at my phone, drinking it in. Anyone looking at me then would have just seen a poker face, but I wanted to SHOUT OUT WITH JOY!!! Eeeeeeeeep!!

• Like 11

I am still on cloud nine since yesterday, high on happiness and joy, smiling and grinning like a weirdo, family and friends are getting concerned about me, haha. Now every time something even remotely annoying happens around me that challenges my mood from happy to angry I only think about Song-Song marriage and immediately I smile and am in a better mood, I think this will keep me until their marriage in October.

I still can't believe it, it feels like a dream, when I woke up today for a second I thought that it was all a dream from my wishful thinking but thankfully the reality is better sometimes than any dream can ever be.

I remember last year seeing them like this and wishing to see them get married and now IT'S REAL 

song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo.jpg?w=750

• Like 20

On 26/4/2017 at 10:24 AM, wml118 said:

pazJNZkLN9A0/

Hi everyone!

Do not know to start first but CONGRATULATION TO OUR SONGS. I am a silent reader for quiet a long time and visit this thread everyday. I told to myself that I would write my only and one post here after our Songs' announcement. And thank God I have been waiting for this day not too long. Honestly, I have not seen Kdrama for over 10 years but when Dots has been show I immediate being mesmerised by the charming of two Songs.And then being a shipper naturally. I just wanna say Thank many time from the bottom of my heart to all of chindus here for your truly believe and big love to our Songs. Our Songs and this thread have become my great relief after hard work everyday.

Thank sooooo much to all of you and lets waiting for the upcoming D-day

Edited by chipchiplanvo
  • Like 12

@jenmba thank you!!! I know it's been said 100000000 times already but gaaaah the way he looks at her :wub: that tenderness (along with that positively "GGGRRRRR I COULD JUST KISS YOU RIGHT NOW" look he gives as Kyo thinks of an answer :D ) 

• Like 10

@joongkyo1031 i just want to say that I missed you so much and thank you for coming back! 

To the pioneers and the rest of the shippers thank you for making this thread alive.

I still can't think straight but I'm beyond ecstatic upon hearing the news yesterday. SONGSONG COUPLE YOU ARE A LEGENDARY COUPLE! 

• Like 18

This thought just came to me. Do you think our couple announced their wedding plans because they knew something was coming up? As in - someone leaked to the press. SHK just had a friend betray her, and he could have had leaked that info too. So rather than have some tabloid release the information - our couple decided to control the narrative instead?

If so - smart!

Because don't most celebrities would only announce their wedding close to the actual date? I recall Rain only announcing their wedding one week prior? Please do correct me if I am wrong :)

• Like 8

@joongkyo1031 welcome back home chagiya (wink wink).. you really are the detective conan of this thread... missed you big time...! Very happy to see the originals coming back home.. hope to see you more everyday here.... and please never leave us again... together we will celebrate up until the second gen ships come afloat...

For now... cheers to us all... our destination has been set and sealed... sit back, relax and enjoy the ride..

• Like 12

Is it true that SJK will have a public appearance tomorrow (July 7)? I can already imagine the media frenzy...

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, jkyng said:

This thought just came to me. Do you think our couple announced their wedding plans because they knew something was coming up? As in - someone leaked to the press. SHK just had a friend betray her, and he could have had leaked that info too. So rather than have some tabloid release the information - our couple decided to control the narrative instead?

If so - smart!

Because don't most celebrities would only announce their wedding close to the actual date? I recall Rain only announcing their wedding one week prior? Please do correct me if I am wrong :)

OMG, I.had.the.SAME.thought.!!!! Who knows? I just hope SSC are happy and not nervous anymore. And that they pay no heed to outside pressure for anything, if they want to have a family later, they can have it later. If she's going to attend the BI premiere or not, it's up to them. It's their choice! Their life! I wish them both utter happiness and love for each other forever, InshaAllah!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Conclusion is: she got jagiyaed and he got fist bumped 

LOL at your term of "jagiyaed"! :lol: 

SJK really is courageous to use that term even when they are in press conference! Like, "no one can stop me, my jagiya!". As I thought before, Kyo is the more composed in public eye when they are together than Ki. I understand SJK though, when you are in the presence of a goddess and when you know you got her heart, it must be hard to control your feelings for everyone to see :wub:

Okay now I will have to rewatch all the videos, fanfics and maybe this thread. I just can't contain all my happiness from this news!:bawling::blush:

• Like 23