Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

2 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

LOL this is the second time you quote my post but anyway I wanted to say that it's cos you took whatever Kyo said at face value and didn't look beyond that she has a deeper meaning to it for she is one woman with a High EQ

Maybe you should learn to trust your goddess more and have faith in her. I know I have trust and faith in SJK and he delivered!

That's becos I would have thought she would just not say anything instead of throwing a red herring like that! Most chastised..*bow*

no matter...her happiness (and now theirs) is all that matters! 

• Like 6

vlcsnap-2016-03-30-22h56m40s623.png?w=10

Now, this scene has a whole new meaning to me. I feel like I should go back and watch Descendants of the Sun again. 

• Like 16

Hello everyone!!! :wub:I have a question...

Do agencies always release statements regarding wedding or dating announcements as one or jointly for celeb couples like what UAA and Blossom did?

I'm sorry. Haha. I really don't know how this works in Korea and I find it so cute that it's like UAA and Blossom are merging for our SongSong. Hihi. 

More than 24 hours after the announcement, I am still on a SS high. :wub: I will never let this die. I even thought of them so much before I slept so that I will dream of them... but I did not, sadly. Lmao

• Like 10

@nianderson I'm about to faint with your words. Wait. Let me cry first omg :bawling: what beautiful way to describe our couple *ugly sobbing in a corner

SO HAPPY THE VETERANS OF THIS THREAD ARE HERE THANK YOU FOR STARTING THIS CHINGUS

• Like 8

On 06/07/2017 at 0:07 PM, snoopy18 said:

That's becos I would have thought she would just not say anything instead of throwing a red herring like that! Most chastised..*bow*

no matter...her happiness (and now theirs) is all that matters! 

Lol red herring! That is so apt! Aww never my intent to chastise you. I just hope you got a clearer head...now then you are a believer of them it's all good~~~shakes hand 

• Like 18

21 minutes ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Lol red herring! That is so apt! Aww never my intent to chastise you. I just hope you got a clearer head...now then you are a believer of them it's all good

Haha..it became undisputed to me in SJK's W interview...this "sudden" announcement before BI's premiere is most likely his work of art...to protect the goddess..most namja! 

• Like 8

Read some negativity... There is always someone passing around the Hatorade... Not going to burst my bubble. Still on a high from the best news ever! Engaged since January of this year. With all the celebrities who got married this year, SHK/SJK w/ their "secret"- :wub: Chagiya! That's going to be us in October! lol 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, saranghyekyo said:

yes there's also news (around feb 2015) saying he was a fans of her while Full House era, he has her poster in his bedroom!

I dont know how many times I've requested this in the past, but to no avail, however since this comes up yet again I would like to plead, whomever knew about the source on FH poster story, can please let me know, pretty plzzzz.... :)

• Like 6

Hello chingus..

Still in cloud 9?. Yeah me too. Still can't believe that they are getting married for REAL. Yes we all have the same dream to see them get married and live happily ever after just like the drama. And finally our pray for that is granted. Thank god. But still can't believe it.:wub:

There's so much we want to know about them. We are eager to know when they start dating.. how Ki made his proposal.. and how Kyo said yes... and   1000 more questions that floating in our minds. Of course that could be invading their privacy and they just couldn't share everything with us .. their crazy fans. :wink:. But being public figures and being loved by millions fans.. they should accept it.

I would like to suggest that we could compile all questions that bugging in our heads about them and forward it to their agency and see if Ki & Kyo would answer to our questions. Or we can collaborate with Heabaragi or others?

I know this is impossible but it could be the most memorable moments in our shipping world if we get the answers from them directly. Never in my life being crazy shipper like this.. and i'm 100 % sure I'm not alone.:D

So, anybody say yes to this? Hopefully our sunbeinim here can respond to this?:)

Sorry for reposting this mv.. dunno how to delete. But I never get tired see this two :heart:

• Like 9

****Song Song Wedding Oct. 2017*** Really?

WOW! Surprised & unbelievable Wedding News of Song Song Couple!  Huge Congrad to all of SJK & SHK!  It had been more than 6 months from last post of New Year which I kind of feeling the wedding will be this year . Never ever been so happy for Hye Kyo finally marry a wonderful, amazing & humble man successful in many ways.  SSC Fan patience be the 1st get the news instead of MSM  Korea.  This couple really love their fan around the world to give so personal & touching love confession.  Too late at night when catching news just a few notes.   Hope we can see more real love of both of you each day ahead like Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner both met thru working connection!

Very Happy & Congradulation to SJK & SHK! Now! I have to back read all SSC memories & Fan meeting or songs to feel this is REAL.

Good nite everyone!  Please share more news to us here!

• Like 9

lol i'm kind of have been guessing that he call her chagiya from the their DOTS BTS when he call her that. seems so natural and like thats what he usually call her awwwww this too are so kyuutttt. 

until this moment i still feel like this is all just dream, i still can't contain my feeling. I love this SongSong Love story it's addicting cannot get enough of it. Reading their open letters again just makes me even more melting by their words, They are relationship goal.

• Like 8

I'm going to rewatch DOTS again for  the umpteen time to celebrate....

but it's with a different perspective now....

There's probably more meaning in the diaglogue now with what we know now :)

• Like 12

4 hours ago, squeekikyo said:

So.... we were not imagining things when we thought we saw their lips form jagiya in some of their appearances ?  :blink::o:wub: *hyperventilating*

if i may add to the list of talents developed by the shippers to unlock songsongcouple's secret..is our ability to lip read...now that tidbits of info is slowly coming out in the open...we are right all along that he calls her "Ja-gi-ya"...the very first one was during their HK promotion/press con and second was last KBS year end award...when he approached her to remind her to thank her mother in her acceptance speech:wub:

now more stories and info please..heehehe...LOOK we're not a bunch of "DELULU" shippers after all...all our observations/analysis is so on point!!!:D

• Like 22

I'm still high from yesterday's biggest news I've been waiting for. I admit I didn't sleep well but it's okay I still can't contain my happiness. I love reading my SNS time line it's full of songsong news all over the world. I'm so touched by their messages for their fans. All I can say is you're the man Song Joong Ki!!!! I hope there's more Song Joong Ki out there for us fan girls. lol 

• Like 4

#staystrongkwangsoo lol 

dispatchkoreag.png

Lee Kwang Soo Responds to Song Joong Ki’s Wedding News

Updated July 6th 2017 GMT

2017-07-06_02-20-37-800x418.jpg

[Dispatch] Actor Lee Kwang Soo and Song Joong Ki have been good friends for a long time. They often express their friendship and admiration for each other during interviews.

On July 6, after the news of Song-Song couple’s wedding released, Lee Kwang Soo responded to the news by posting a photo on his Instagram.

2017-07-06_02-20-41.jpg

The photo was of Song Joong Ki while he was filming ‘Descendants of the Sun.’ He is in military uniform and writing something on the rock.

It says on the rock, “Joong Ki ♡ Kwang Soo (Asia Prince) 2015.10.14.”

Lee Kwang Soo captioned the photo, “What was this all about, then?”

2017-07-06_02-20-34.jpg

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will get married on October 31.

2017-07-05_00-25-23.jpg

dispatchkoreag.png
Copyright©2010 dispatch korea. All rights reserved.
  • Like 17