Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

I think it is gonna hit 2k pages on this thread before D -Day! Share your joy! Share your love! Share your news! Whoopee! 

• Like 5

Congrats to the SS couple. Looking fwd to seeing you both on battleship opening as a couple. 

Once this hit 2000, someone should start a new one MR a& MRS SONG  the SS Couple :wub:

Being a silent shipper until now. 

• Like 12

A big WELL DONE to all of us here that read all the little signs and movements of the couple correctly. Our patience has paid off and the news were hoping for has been delivered. 

Heartiest congratulations to the couple. I'm sure it'll be a marriage that is blessed. 

• Like 13

Hello everyone! Been lurking in here since January 2017. Haven't made any comments in here just because there was so many debates about SSCP being reel vs real and abandoning ship and so on. I've made more comments about SSCP in instagram and twitter. Just forget all the negativity and move on with the positive news! Our SSCP is getting married in October 31, 2017. Virtural hugs to all the SSCP shippers! I love their letters to the fans! Both letters are full of love and sincerity. They are the first couple that I shipped! Song Hye Kyo is the only Korean actress that I've been following for the past 20 years. Ecstatic to see that she has finally found someone that she can trust, love, be by her side, protect her, and selfless. I was a little hesitant about Song Joong Ki at first but he slowly showed and proved that he is the man that can take care of our goddess! So happy about the news since yesterday and my heart is still palpitating with excitement today! Awaiting the wedding of the century! It's going to be epic! Doing the happy dance for the SSCP! 

SSCP shippers be like!

Fangirl be like!

Oh, THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO POST THEIR NEWS IN THIS FORUM, TWITTER, FACEBOOK, & INSTAGRAM! THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME IN YOUR BUSY LIFE TO TRANSLATE FROM KOREAN, THAI,  AND/OR CHINESE TO ENGLISH FOR THOSE WHO ONLY UNDERSTAND ENGLISH LIKE ME!

Next event to look forward to is will our goddess be at the movie premier?

Looking forward to all the positive news about the upcoming wedding!

Congrats Song Hye Kyo & Song Joong Ki! May they be blessed with happiness, health, and triplets!

Edited by redphoenix805
  • Like 16

@angieknows OMOOOO.... you're back! I still remember your amazing report trip last year at SK! You douldn't make it for this year?

So did @joongkyo1031, welcome back! Please, please, I miss all of your rational and wonderful posts

• Like 10

A Song to celebrate our Song-Song couple shipper community -

to be sung to the tune of

"Oh Lord it is hard to be humble"

(Mac Davis singing:

http://youtu.be/QCsNunGnqE0)

Oh Lord, it's hard to be humble

When u've been spot-on in every way

Just can't wait for three one October

Cos we're looking smarter each day

To know us is to love us

We're definitely one really cool ship

Oh Lord it's hard to be humble

When they say Kikyo shippers are hip!

• Like 17

On 24/06/2017 at 10:28 PM, anya77 said:

I have adored SHK for years and I can understand why they want to keep this private. Nonetheless there is a photo of SJK at one of the Villas and SHK's good friend posted photos of the same hotel during that period. So the circumstantial evidence suggests they and their friends were at the same hotel at about the same time. I am not going to post those hotel photos or the name of the hotel since some annoying publications tend to pick up stories from this forum and sensationalize them. Also both SJK and SHK had apparently individually requested fans not to take photos of them. In all these cases the fans had seen either one of them but to date, no one has posted to state that they personally saw both of them together in Bali although some claim that their friends had.

Whatever the case, I wouldn't be satisfied even if they confirmed they were together. I want to see her happily married.  

Wow when I posted this on 26th June I didn't think I would get my wish so soon! So, so happy. All my friends who know I am a huge SSC shipper started messaging me from this morning. I am so glad she has SJK. Many male stars would be under pressure from their agencies not to marry at the peak of their careers but he's doing it anyway. Shows how much he loves her. To celebrate I am going to re-watch DotS for like the 16th time and backread this forum. So nice to see so many familiar names who supplied us with so much information last year back on the forum today. We've all shared ups and downs. There were times we were delirious with joy when we 100% convinced they were together and then discouraged when doubts began to creep in. Thank you all for being a part of this journey. It is wonderful that we all got the greatest reward possible.  

• Like 16

drop by to say congratulations to our song song couple and everyone! this feeling is so wonderful that it is so hard to put in words!!! *still in cloud 9* been a fan since dots, can't believe they are really one true couple it is so beautiful :') just finished watching some clips of highlight moments in dots and my heart is full of :wub::wub::wub: can't wait to see their wedding photos!!! (and imagine how beautiful songsong babies gonna be<3)

• Like 9

CONGRATULATIONS!!! 1st to SJK n SHK for their up coming wedding, 2nd to all SSCshippers...this just proved that we're not delulu as they call us after all...am still shocked!!!I know it's coming but still shocked just the same...

so happy to read and hear from our veteran comrades...still remember the ups and down that I've experienced on this thread...thanks for the roller coaster ride...it was mostly fun...especially those Sherlock Holmes days...everybody became an expert in weather, became a botanist, a fortune teller etc...boy that was fun!!!

• Like 21

I just stop by to say congratulations to this couple & their shippers.

Although I'm not a strong supporter of this couple, I love them both as indivduals, so I'm happy they choose each other and hope they'll build a happy home together

Again Congratulations...may they make more beautiful babies :D

• Like 9

My very big congratulations and bless to my SongSong Couple for reaching their dock after all the storms. Such a beautiful couple inside and out. I hope everything go well with them and wishing them the best of luck in life. I can't wait to see their big day. :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 8

ok so i may be late...bcs i can't access the forum earlier, maybe its bcs of us lmao.

BUT CONGRATULATIONS TO OURSELVES ESPECIALLY TO OUR OTP!!! <3 CAN'T WAIT FOR D-DAY <33 no wonder, I never ever felt hopeless on them yayks :)

• Like 6