[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

18 minutes ago, joongkyo1031 said:

He will participate in a V app session along with his BI cast mates tomorrow. This is the link. http://m.vlive.tv/video/34676

It's an interaction with fans and he can basically choose to answer the questions that are typed in by fans or not to answer them. It's not with the media so he won't be put in an uncomfortable position having to face their questions. 

Since the VApp platform is so informal fans and stars talk about almost anything, so I'm sure SJK already expects to face questions about Kyo and their marriage. So it's alright for fans to leave them messages and questions as long as people maintain a respectful distance. Basically none of us should ask him questions that we wouldn't want asked of us regarding our personal romantic relationships. Other than that everyone please participate and wish the happy couple.

Thanks.

Thanks joongkyo! So glad you're back :wub:

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok..now can someone compile the whole investigation process of fans.. how the rumour started..w hat all evidence made community think this is real..

and well for people like me.. totally shocked :)

S many were so sure that this whole couple thing was another fan's imagination going wild..

I think its time to dig older stories.. wherever there was rumours.. will automatically accept it to be true..

so shocked so so shocked..

WHY.. you are just 31 :( . although deadly good looking couple

NO WONDER, she took that call on 1N2D.. after all CTH is her hubby's agency's ceo

Rejoice everyone! I'm a great fan of SHK eversince Autumn in my Heart Days! I knew all her heartbreaks since then and Oh! Thank you Heavens I'm just one of the happiest shipper on Earth! Still on hyped from yest. Biggest surprise from our power couple:blush:Had tears of joy when i woke up yest. Hard to believe at first straight from Bigboss himself announcing his great love for our dearest Queen... thought i was just dreaming scanning my phone over and over again but...#songsongcouple were trending everywhere on social media platforms gosh! I was palpitating... nearly died! Hahahahha! Anyway I was never wrong on shipping them since dots days! The feeling is really strong i knew in my heart and my eyes that they'll be together anytime soon..It was like an answered prayer to all of us! From that unforgettable royal entrance of Baeksang..Chengdu fanmeeting! Everything was surreal and finally the long awaited wedding of the century is just around the corner:DCan't wait for October..! :heart:

Hi and rejoice for everyone,

Sorry for my long post.

I have been a SHK fans since AIMH era. She is the first korean favourite actress and still. I knew kdrama and even bigbang bcos of her. I loved her like my own big sister. I followed all her ups and downs and her broken heart, I feel pain during her tough time.

I can't say I'm a shipper bcos I never ship SHK with anyone. But I believe in SS since the first time. 

At first, I feel worry as SHK fans that she will be hurt again. But SJK proofed that all worried are wrong. I can see their sincere and pure love, his protection. Saw her happy face during HK presscon, I decided to believe in SJK uri SHK hand.

Now I feel like a little sister who let go her big sis to the right man. I believe all long time fans of SHK also feel the same.

Thanks SJK, to bring happiness to our beloved SHK. We believe in you as SHK believe in you. We believe that you are the one for her. You are the real sangnamja!

Sorry for being so emotional in this post. And sorry for the bad English. Actually so many words I want to write, but English is not my mother language.

Congrats SS shipper for this announcement. And thank you for all your support to SHK.

Btw, I believe SJK also called her chagiya  during presidential award.

hello! i'm kinda late to the party but not too late right? we'll party til halloween :D

thank you to everyone here! the wait has been enjoyable and finally our time has come.

our ace chingu shared translation for this news article http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110681044, it's translated on other site too but then just gotta post this sweet sweet article again here lol

According to a source close to the couple, SSCP became close prior to the airing of “Dots”. Their feelings for each other developed during filming.

SJK visited SHK with snacks on the set of her pictorial, which raised a few brows from staffs who were unsure of his intentions since this was before the drama began airing. In hindsight, it was because the two shared mutual good feelings. 

According to another close source, the couple often accompanied each other during overseas schedules. Despite the inconvenience of having to fly separately and at different times, they made the effort to do so even if it meant they'd only spend a few days together. 

The source also shared that at first SHK felt reluctant to date an entertainer before she fell in love with SJK, but she later opened her heart due to SJK's sincere and persistent effort to win over her mind and faithful personality. 

The close source also added that SSCP were opened about their relationship to their trusted friends. If they were asked about it by other people, they were indifferent and neither affirmed nor denied it. Shk especially opposed their relationship being revealed through the public. It was important that this was something they announced to their fans first. Both families have already met and the two have also been taking great care of each other's staffs and developed their love.

@angieknows @Amy Phan @hclover96 i'm back :tongue:

0010477626_001_20170706152656815.jpeg

cr: http://news.kbs.co.kr/news/view.do?ncd=3511205&ref=A

fist bump!! @felicialoveskpop <3

Just been jotting down things news channels have been saying, many of them are running half an hour long panel discussions about SS couple's relationship.

They discussed the impact of this marriage around Asia. One of the reporters said that they're expecting loads of fans from Asia especially China and Japan to make the trip to Korea. She said that in the past when Yong Sama ( Bae Yong Joon) got married many Japanese tourists had flown in to be able to be in Seoul when he got married and even though it wasn't open to the public apparently he sent lunch boxes to the crowd of Japanese tourists waiting outside the hotel for him. So they think that given SS couples popularity is at its hottest right now they're expecting a much larger gathering for this wedding.

They said SJK and Kyo had invited the writer and PD of DOTS last month out to dinner to personally thank them for bringing them together in the drama. (basically the pictures that Dispatch posted).

Then there was discussions about the venue of the wedding and the agencies have stated that nothing concrete has been planned as of now. The only thing that is set in stone is the date of the wedding, other details are still being discussed. Apparently the public views their relationship as a mystery which is heightening the interest in all the details. So there was a long discussion about some of the other couples have had bigger weddings in hotels etc and others like WB+LNY and Bi+KTH had private ceremonies. 

----------

Channel A life claims that the reporters who were previously on the channel discussing SS dating actually knew about it and she tried to give hints about it without outrightly confirming the news. She said the reason she knew was because reports came in that SJK's parents had already told their friends that their son was dating Kyo and told them how it looked like the two were about to get married and the BIG One -  apparently people have witnessed SJK outside Kyo's house lovingly calling out to Kyo as "Hye Kyo-ah" and the words that she used to describe it was " like a love serenade".

I died at this point. How loudly was he shouting for people near her house to witness it all. Proving again that SJK has no chill when it comes to Kyo

Watch it from 1:22 onwards 

will share more when I get more time. 

What a great news from our Mr. & Mrs. Song  ^^ Cant help but very much impressed by the marriage announcement, not only the content is great, the timing is too, as well as the overwhelming love and blessing afterwards ^^

Its been quite a long journey for us shippers but it was always a joyful ride, because Mr & Mrs Song always give us reason to believe in them. From the electrifying chemistry in DoTS, down to prescon, footie interview, awards esp KBS, fan acc, everytime they are in one frame the love, feeling, and giddiness just emanating and thus we are the luckiest shipper on earth. All the more because they are good and kindhearted persons, caring, loyal, and dignified, which make us the luckiest, also the proudest shipper so far. 

So, 

Congratulation, uri Song Joong Ki samchoon, for ur upcoming wedding to your most cherished best partner. The wedding itself is a testament to your valiant effort, mindset, and personality. You r the man. May everything sails smoothly till the sacred day, and may both of your life afterwards full with bliss. 

Congratulation to Song Hye Kyo-nim, for finding your "The One". Have a loving, prosperous, beautiful family ahead ^^ You deserve. 

Last but not least, 

To sisterhood of Avengers, the exemplary fans who have warmed the hearts of our Mr & Mrs Song, rejoice ^^ And plenty of thank you. 

And to Peanuts clan. Finally, happy day ^^ Happy spazzing ^~

Countdown to Oct, 31st ^^

The Couple Written In The Stars.....

To Song Hye Kyo, he is always a gentleman...... 

He had crush on her long ago... When he was in his college years. He did mention that she was his ideal type of girl. But the desire for her fades as time goes by because he knew that she was so far beyond his reach as they had very different directions in life.... He didn't say a word after that but keep it safe in his heart... 

But fate design them in a such a way. After years of holding his heart, he merge into Korean celebrity world, where he got his chance to meet the love of his life,  Song Hye Kyo unofficially at "Man from Nowhere" movie but still, they we're as a strangers who was passing by. As a good man with good manners, he blew up his chance to finally meet her as he knew she was with somebody else. That day,  he thought that his dream to be with her faded away.... 

Again, fate brought them to see each other when he came to Zo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo drama set. He came as many times as he could just to take opportunity to see her, the love of his life long long time age. He even said that he had to come to his best friend Zo Ing Sung set just to see Song Hye Kyo. But still, destiny was not meant for them that time. 

So, they went on their own saperate ways, meeting people while searching true loves as they went through lives. As many nice girl he met,  nothing can beat Song Hye Kyo who has stayed in his heart almost forever. He knew that whatever he did, it still can't compared to her as she drifted much more further away and he had used of the feeling she would never be his. But still,  the crush he had for her buried somewhere deep in his heart. 

Many things happened to them after that. As his acting carrier developed, he had to go to his military service while she kept on being busy outside Korea, being the famous and beautiful celebrity with kind heart but always lonely. Two times falling in love and failed, she kept the sadness to herself and began to be aware of love.

Destiny always has it's own way. The sudden bumped with each other at the coffee shops, and department stores, a short meeting at her drama set, sometimes drinking together with friends, and an encouragement meeting for the 2 of them, just a week before he entered his compulsory military service made her recognized him better... She started to watched his dramas and movies and his talent somehow touched her heart. 

Suddenly, things turned to his side. He got an offer to be Captain Yoo Shi Jin just before he ended his military service, a character now has been loved by millions of fans. When Zo In Sung rejected the role, he suggested that they should offer Song Joong Ki. As best friend,  Zo Ing Sung should already knows that Song Joong Ki had an old crushed and hidden love towards the co-star, who was happened to be Song Hye Kyo. Credit to a best friend like Zo Ing Sung. 

From just a fan boy who didn't even recognized by her, he developed himself to be a friend who always feels, always listens, always shares the sandness or happiness she feels. Then, from a friend, he turns to a true friend, and becomes a lover, who patiently protects and fills her needs of emotions and love, with so much dignity and respect. At the same time, she devolopes herself to be there as he had been for her, feeling each other happiness and sharing each other tears. Maybe,  just like our captain, Song Joong Ki tried his best to make her looked at him, though many times he had failed, but he didn't care. He knew from the start,  that she has always be his other half. He, who always be gentle and true to her somehow catches her inside. 

History made her think twice to let somebody into her heart again. She has suffered many hard times and sadness from the love she thought will last forever. So, she decided to shut her heart, especially towards male celebrities, or even her co-worker.

But then, Song Joong Ki helped her recover,  listening to her broken heart and mending it himself. He keeps on protecting her, gives her loves and support, and convices her that true love still exist, that the true love for her is his. He convinces her that he is truly her other half, making her so special in all ways. He keeps on watching for her in happy or sadness, while growing his love to the next level. He does it everything for her, anything for her.... And for her alone. That is why she accepts him with arms wide open. 

How he wanted so much to show his love for her to all the fans and shippers. How he had kept himself from telling other people that she is his. How he wanted to shout out loud to the world that at last,  he has her heart. How proud he is to be loved by her, and to be able to love her back, more than she has loved him. But he has to keep it down because of her safety, her jobs and fans and all people around her. He has to wait for the right moment to announce it to people, especially her fans. But when he knew that Song Hye Kyo had been badly talked by irresponsible haters, it broke his heart so he risks everything he has to protect her, and on 5th of July 2017, he made up his mind to tell the world that she is his, that he will take her hand in marriage and starts his life with her together for the rest of their lives. 

He has got it... From a boy of nothing, to a man of everything to her. The effection she gives him, makes it hard for him to take away his hands from her,  makes it difficult for him to look away from her,  makes him think thousands and thousands of times to let go of her. As time nearly to the wedding date, their love grows more deeply, feeling each other with hapinness and blessing.

In deed, they are true couple written from the stars....again, congratulations Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo.... Now I know why DECENDANTS OF THE SUN looks so real..... 

-make it real....... 

Still pretty much overwhelmed with the news. Been campaigning and having faith since day 1... met so many friends because ssc.. so many fun experience as a shipper.. I read both letters.. a couple of times and got teary eyed especially these words that really got me:

We confirmed our true love and became lovers, At the start of 2017, we promised to spend the rest of our lives together by understanding each others’ weaknesses and helping each other through harsh times. So I will be starting a new life with Miss Song Hye Kyo through our wedding on the last day of October 2017.

i will take it in my heart and live my life faithfully as a wonderful actor, and as the husband and father of my family -joong ki

Since then, I have been thinking for a long time that the faith and trust that Joong ki shi has shown me is that I wish I could join him in the future. I was so thankful for his true heart and I am also about him. Hye kyo

Now I am not alone but two -hye kyo

Our ship has sailed and almost reaching it's first destination.. I'm so glad to be this ship, thank you for making this a memorable  and meaningful one :) so much faith, tears, laughter, through the drought and silence... but we have made it!  

Yay I am back.. well I never really left ! Lol!  @Amy Phan @thm55 @angieknows And everyone else.. to the international and malaysian comrades, lifeboat rescue on a daily basis.. we depended on each other daily till today.. haha so fistbump guys.. 

Kinda make sense but hope someone can confirm me on the accuracy of it ie. the recommendation part (altho in my heart I believe it alrdy considering the twtwb visit and dots casting news :tongue: )

ps: With so many matchmakers, sjk own determination, fate and destiny even on his side, there is no way she could 'run away' from him. How sweet... things do happen for their own reasons...

http://www.ilovekstars.com/news/post/7858/

Jo In Sung was the reason of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Marriage?

News

The announcement of Song Hye Kyo - Song Joong Ki marriage shocks the global audiences, but wanna know who is the root of their wedding?

During the pre-production of KBS drama, Descendants of the Sun, no one wants to get the Yoo Shi Jin role because of some inconveniences such as the duration of filming overseas and the burdensome military role. That time, JO IN SUNG was one of the short list for the male lead role, but he refused with this statement, 

"Yoo Shi Jin role is a wonderful role, but I know an actor (Song Joong Ki) who will really fit the role than me."

Image result for jo in sung military

The crew reviewed the possibility based on the recommendation of Jo In Sung and finally gave the script to Song Joong Ki.

Here's the point, If Jo In Sung did not recommended Song Joong Ki during the male casting process, would Descendants of the Sun succeeds? Would Song Joong Ki met Song Hye Kyo? Would SongSong Couple ends up marrying? All thanks to Jo In Sung!

OH MY GOD!!!!

That was the first thing came out of my mouth yesterday morning and I was literally jumping up and down in my room like a little kid who got the best birthday present ever!!!!

I still have 30 pages to back read, the thread jumped 30 pages in just a day! Planning to finish back reading before posting but I can't contain my feeling anymore, so yeah.. hehe

Even now it still feel like a dream, how I wish someone pinch my cheek and said to me this is not a dream. JK and Kyo is getting married, I was crying tears of happiness yesterday   :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:  As if my it's my brother and sister who are getting married. I can't fully express how I feel, still on cloud nine.

I knew it was coming but hearing the official announcement still make me shaking.

Since the first time we watch them in DOTS until now, we keep believing in them and never ever have a single doubt. We keep our faith and support for them, and now they give us the best present ever!

SJK oppa and SHK unnie, I can't find any words now, just too happy beyond words. I'm wishing both of you all the best in your new life together, and hope everything will go smooth with the preparation. Thank you so much for everything, for every single memories.. 

They are blessed to find each other. We will always be here to support them all the way! 

And to all chingus here, group hugs.. We made it!!!! What a beautiful journey we have  :blush:  Lovely to see many sunbaes and veteran shippers coming back to celebrate. Miss you all chingus! I think I see Fini, hehe..  :kiss_wink:  

I better continue back reading, but let me scream once again...

SongSong is getting married! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5ykZWfr.gif

Our gorgeous bride to be :wub:  The glow on her face says it all, she's well loved and protected by her man :heart: 

k5j2cBM.gif

JK you are the MAN!!!

*still on a cloud 9*

I was shippers-thread-hopping earlier here on Soompi and I find it so adorable (and also heartwarming) to see shippers from other threads talking about our SongSong Couple. It feels like the wedding announcement gave them a sense of hope for their ship too. So cute! I wish them all well. :wub:

On 7/5/2017 at 5:54 AM, gangurhar said:

OH MY GODDDDDDD

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo announce through their agencies that they're getting married in October.

DD7CrbLV0AEFWa3.jpg

AHHHHHHH GUYS WE MADE IT:wub:

Whenever I am feeling down or sad, I just go back to page 1703 of our thread and start reading from this post ^^^ to the recent ones. Hahaha. It still feels so surreal. 

"GUYS WE MADE IT" 

Spoiler

goes back to sobbing

Spoiler

(I've never felt this single)

7 hours ago, joongkyo1031 said:

Tokyo January 2017 is when he formally proposed marriage to her. So they've been engaged since then but were already dating before that. Hopefully less confusion now.

You seriously have the juiciest details!  Marvelicious! 

And you are right! I cannot imagine anyone being shocked if they had just follow this thread on all the signs that the contributors both past and present have analysed in details...looks like you all can pass off as the next Sherlock Holmes! 

The Power of SS' D-Day! All past grievances and hatchets have been buried and every post on this thread is happy positive news that this world needs more of! 

Those who try to burst the euphoria with negativity, go away! 

Archived