Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

Quote: HK: But there are a lot of women who like men’s hands. Hands and etc

I do ! I think neat and tidy fingers are attractive.:tongue:

So, there were quite a bit of sweet talk and flirting between them during rehearsal.:wink:

• Like 5

Thanks @lov3kikyo Please keep it coming.. i have been watching the DVD and smiling and giggle like a pabo but cant understand what were said. hehehehe... looking forward to your translations.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, FairyKiKyo said:

Thanks @lov3kikyo Please keep it coming.. i have been watching the DVD and smiling and giggle like a pabo but cant understand what were said. hehehehe... looking forward to your translations.

Me too ..thats y asked for the translation ..n tadaaaaa!!!!! Its so nice to know what r they saying ...thnk u chingus a lot lot lot for translating it

• Like 1

[Interview] Song Hye-kyo, "I want to act with Jeon Do-yeon, Kim Hye-soo and Jeon Ji-hyeon

photo826771.jpg

Song Hye-kyo mentioned Jeon Do-yeon, Kim Hye-soo and Jeon Ji-hyeon as actresses she would like to work with.

Song Hye-kyo talked about her thoughts on marriage, competition and friendship between actresses and looking forward to 40.

She was asked who she wanted to work with in the future and she said, "I imagined a picture with a bunch of actresses and it included Jeon Do-yeon, Kim Hye-soo and Jeon Ji-hyeon. I want to know how they are on site and what kind of synergy we could create".

"I heard a female version of "Ocean's Eleven" was in process in Hollywood. I wonder how great it will be if that happened in Korea. I also want to try working with Jeon Ji-hyeon and Son Ye-jin because they have colors of their own and they have had more movie experience than me. I wish we'd met sooner".

Read full article here>>> http://www.hancinema.net/interview-song-hye-kyo-i-want-to-act-with-jeon-do-yeon-kim-hye-soo-and-jeon-ji-hyeon-103815.html

• Like 6

@kyonim Oh this scene hurt so much! I was moved by the tear holding in YSJ's eye( just one eye).....I remember my heart said : please don't do this to him MY~:(

JK&HK are so professional. I don't understand how they could immerse into the characters in just a second and then talk about what to eat after the director said "CUT"!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, kyonim said:

I am at office so this update may be kind messy but just wanna share some main points from another couple commentary part. This scene in ep 12 seems to be memorable for JK and HK

They were talking about how they hard this scene was and it took a lot of NGs back then. Both of them did not expect that scene to be so hard to complete but HK said suddenly she got carried away by emotion and it’s hard to control, sth like that. To add on there were a lot of bugs so it was hard to concentrate. SHk said as an actress she felt that this scene was a little regretful/ she wasn’t really satisfied with it (not quite sure though). JK then said if he looked at it from a girl’s view, who wanted to talk about this and that to her bf but the situation didn’t allow it, he would also react like that. JK said when he filmed that scene he also cried so it was an NG because he wasn’t allowed to cry. Because if Yoo Si Jin cried in that scene it would become funnier. 

I remember in an interview before, JK also talked abt this, do u guys remember?  He said he got carried away and felt like he was really breaking up with someone & was moved by hyekyo's tears.

Thank you @lov3kikyo and @kyonim for the translations! cheongmal go ma sseumnida chinggus!

Btw, I saw a post in IG, about a blind item for Unfortunate actress A and how she's secretly, and happily at that, dating now. Her boyfriend, whom she has many similarities with, is considered to be her guardian angel as she had a difficult life and had divorced parents but now she's very happy.

I am not sure how true the translation was from the korean blind item (I am not even sure K-Ent even has a blind item site). Hope someone could check and verify. I forgot to screenshot it and can't remember who I was following that posted it. I just consider this happy and spazz-worthy if true. :)

Kindly let me know if this is against soompi rules and will delete this post. So far, since reading this thread from Page 1 (still back-reading at page 1120 but was able to read 1500+) I haven't read anything about blind item rules. CMIIW.

Off-topic: Btw, glad to read @Chewy Hoe's post again. Hope to read from you more often. Btw, I am visiting Taiwan this week. It's my first time, and I shall be looking for Laneige products that might not be sold in my home country (Philippines) and Althea <just like a true Song Hye Kyo fangirl>.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, annabai5 said:

Btw, I saw a post in IG, about a blind item for Unfortunate actress A and how she's secretly, and happily at that, dating now. 

I am not sure how true the translation was from the korean blind item (I am not even sure K-Ent even has a blind item site). Hope someone could check and verify. I forgot to screenshot it and can't remember who I was following that posted it. I just consider this happy and spazz-worthy if true.

I saw something similar...

Spoiler

2/23/17

3. "She suffered for a long.. . ". When the news about innocent goddess F surface, many of her male fans giving her a lot of sympathy with her unfortunate life. F who secretly having boyfriend now life happier than before. They both seems have a lot of common and personality and seems not just only back and forth relationship. For lonely F, her boyfriend is like her guardian angel. A person who familiar with F said, "Since kids she just being unfortunate and suffer a lot. Its happen becuse her parent is divorced. It seems her childhood made her growth as unique person"

https://onehallyu.com/topic/477008-antibuzz-did-anyone-love-blind-item-update-idol-couple-top-actress-married-thai-chaebol/

another source.. same content

http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/19865836.html

• Like 11

1 hour ago, sf4kdrama said:

I saw something similar...

Reveal hidden contents

2/23/17

3. "She suffered for a long.. . ". When the news about innocent goddess F surface, many of her male fans giving her a lot of sympathy with her unfortunate life. F who secretly having boyfriend now life happier than before. They both seems have a lot of common and personality and seems not just only back and forth relationship. For lonely F, her boyfriend is like her guardian angel. A person who familiar with F said, "Since kids she just being unfortunate and suffer a lot. Its happen becuse her parent is divorced. It seems her childhood made her growth as unique person"

https://onehallyu.com/topic/477008-antibuzz-did-anyone-love-blind-item-update-idol-couple-top-actress-married-thai-chaebol/

another source.. same content

http://omonatheydidnt.livejournal.com/19865836.html

If E is referred to JK that I don't  think is accurate?

• Like 2

Hello everyone.

First of all, thank you to all the contributors from the very beginning who has provided everyone one of us SSC shippers a wonderful haven of escape. 

I finally decided to delurk after months as I was unsure whether it was a good idea to comment before as I had no news to contribute to this wonderful forum. As much as I would love to share my thoughts on SSC and bore you all with a long post, I just wanted to add another thing to the blind item that was mentioned by some of our shippers earlier.

As @annabai5 mentioned in her earlier post, something on IG caught my eye so I decided to do some sleuthing around and checking the links to this blind item that can be found on the following links that was kindly provided by @sf4kdrama.

There were hints provided along with these blind items particularly that of blind item 3 which could be pertaining to SSC. (I think it does...it's up to you whether you believe it or not).

P.S.All credits go to Boramrambo who posted the translation to the blind items and hints that was published on onehallyu.com. 

Spoiler

this one come with some hint

C - ㄱㅅㄹ 
E - ㄱㄹ 
F - ㅅㅎㄱ 
G - ㄱㅈㅎ

ㄱ/g; ㄴ/n, ㄷ/d, ㄹ/(l/r), ㅁ/m, ㅂ/b, ㅅ/s, ㅇ/ŋ, ㅈ/j, ㅊ/c, ㅋ/k, ㅍ/p, ㅌ/t, ㅎ/h. 

If I am violating any thread rules. Please let me know so I can take my post down.

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, charleneyu said:

There were hints provided along with these blind items particularly that of blind item 3 which could be pertaining to SSC. (I think it does...it's up to you whether you believe it or not).

This is really interesting. Well, netizens have guessed that it was SHK, and I can't blame them. The use of the words "Goddess and divorced parents" could be really pertaining to her. However, I'm not sure if male fans/people really view her life as unfortunate? 

But it's exciting to hear blind items like this haha. Thank you chingus for sharing

• Like 6