Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

@bblee29yeah...but the MC say something like"your wish for the country" something along that line...like you I wish for the latter also...but I have faith on the "I believe?" statement that ended the statement..if that is correct...so meaning...she's not sure...that's her belief, not even sure..that's why there's a question mark:D...or maybe to deflect the direct question on her or to put an end:unsure:

• Like 5

"This beauty, unique" ... Song Hye-gyo, Seongsoon Goddess Class

20170221175737_5679269657212.jpg         [Dispatch = Kim Joo-ri] Actor Song Hye-kyo showed off his unique beauty. The overwhelming class of the gentle goddess was outstanding.

Song Hye - kyo posted a photo of '2017 London Fashion Week' behind her Instagram on London, UK. One of the top four fashion woes in the world. The alluring aspect was impressive.

I was able to get a glimpse of sexiness. Song Hye - kyo had a unique shoulder dress with a chain pattern. The dull clavicle point. Unlike the neat beauty of the reverse charm has attracted.

20170221094031_1158747.jpg                                                  

The relaxed attitude was also outstanding. Song Hye-kyo took pictures with fashion people. In front of the photo zone, he showed a strong aura with a chic pose.

On the other hand, Song Hye-gyo is reviewing his next work after KBS-2TV 'Sun Generation' last year.

<Photo Source = Song Hye-kyo Instagram, Official China Instagram>

http://www.dispatch.co.kr/677047

• Like 12

thank you so muchhhh for the translation ~!!

I feel like I'm not in an optimistic mind right now but reading through the interview, it seems that she only thinks about work when asked about her idea of getting old & reaching 40 >.< Doesn't look like someone who wants to get married but there's possibility that she chose not to discuss marriage/family topic without being brought up by the interviewer, and it ties back to her realistic view about marriage, hence she only talked about her view career-wise?

And that question about no friendship between man and woman was like her confirming her relationship with JK. But i really wish that 'question mark' ('isnt that so'? or 'I believe?") in the end was there for a reason (to cover her true relationship maybe?).

These questions play in my mind a lot now but thank God for the confirmation on the IWC watch, it somehow lifted my spirit up again :))

Am in a mix feeling right now... just want to share my thoughts here Chingus but I hope i wont cause a negative energy. Afterall there are more signs that they are real, than a mere interview, and interview answers can be structured in a way it doesnt reveal true feelings. Thoughts ??

• Like 7

See her caption carefully lol. Burberry with dress emoji! So basically only the dress is burberry?? Teehee :lol:

And I hope her mom doesnt mind with her getting home late if she's with SJK? Since they were spotted many times being together after 12 past midnight :wub:

• Like 15

As the saying goes, When it's rains it pours....

Burberry event appearance and W/Korea magazine cover launch....back to back

Pourings lots of Goodies for everyone's eyes....

I've Waited and slept late Last night and able to watch the live coverage of Burberry London Fashion Show, just to have the glimpse of our dear HyeKyossi, for a mere seconds staring her on the screen, I was mesmerize with her stunning beauty, definitely Indeed she stands out around those people around her.. Speechless how she always shines on her best, even on a very simple style, color of what she's wearing....A true Goddess Indeed...

Image may contain: 6 people, people standing Image may contain: 6 peoplewhile before the show started and after it's ends,  Instagram's and other SNS's are flooded with her photos and videos..i guess SHK is one of the most sought personalities last night....and of course the debates and speculations about the wrist watch she's been wearing....It's a total eye catching though,  no wonder why everyone eyes had notice what brands it is, and of course as one avid shippers I am one of those who got curious about what she wears...and then Bingo...thanks to those chinngus whose been like detective Conan (hahaha)

thank you @khxy @utkim for the W/Korea magazine translations...

Spoiler

Image may contain: 1 person, standingImage may contain: 1 personImage may contain: 2 people, people sittingImage may contain: 1 person, standing and indoor

• Like 18

Super looooove the positivity in this thread! Shows just how much we love both SS and them individually.

What a blissful day :wub: Still mesmerized by Kyo's beauty! And her answers for interviews are always on a consistency level hehe she's wise!^_^

Such blessed people we are on board. 

Thank you chingus for your kind contribution in this thread and keep them coming

:heart:

• Like 5

On 2/20/2017 at 11:40 PM, gigivillaceran said:

(deehye0708) its ok dear i am also inlove with her .....another event to wait for us

Oops chingu ya, I deleted the edited part of that post and replaced it.:)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Found this closed up photo of our beloved Queen from the much talked about Burberry show. She's so lovely.:wub:

20170221170624031ibwb.jpg

Cr. as labeled

Thank you very much to our sunbae-nims who generously did the translations for Kyo's W Korea magazine interview and shared it here, @utkim and especially to @khxy. your efforts are greatly appreciated. :heart: Thanks also to all the shippers who are really diligent in bringing in informations, photos and even doing research about important stuffs related to our OTP, giving/sharing ideas/opinions..  

• Like 10