Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

I saw someone on Song Song Couple Twitter who said that SHK mentioned that fantasies for marriage are slowly disappearing.... sounds a little bleak. Can someone explain whether she said it in the recent interview? 

But thanks for all the news on the watches! I was super happy when I saw it and saw confirmation that hers was an IWC watch!! Cheers! 

• Like 5

Hi All, @haileychung_c from twitter was in London and saw SHK in person last night. She posted personal videos taken from the event. I asked her if Kyo was wearing a burberry watch and she said yes. Apparently, Kyo was wearing burberry from head to toe :( im still wishing though that she might be mistaken

• Like 1

Song Hye Gyo and Yoo Ah In for WKorea....                                                        

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting                           

credit to marthaadel

• Like 9

32 minutes ago, leba said:

I saw someone on Song Song Couple Twitter who said that SHK mentioned that fantasies for marriage are slowly disappearing.... sounds a little bleak. Can someone explain whether she said it in the recent interview? 

But thanks for all the news on the watches! I was super happy when I saw it and saw confirmation that hers was an IWC watch!! Cheers! 

maybe...just maybe because it's no longer a fantasy...but a reality soon? (delulu mode on):blush:

• Like 5

Thank you @nozaroc for your optimism. Honestly speaking I get pessimistic quite easily especially so because I'm afraid to be disappointed. But thanks to all of you fellow comrades for your optimism and positivity!! 

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, dlvelasco said:

Hi All, @haileychung_c from twitter was in London and saw SHK in person last night. She posted personal videos taken from the event. I asked her if Kyo was wearing a burberry watch and she said yes. Apparently, Kyo was wearing burberry from head to toe :( im still wishing though that she might be mistaken

I know for a FACT she wasn't in Burberry from head to toes, bc her shoes were Louboutins. In one of the picture of her at the event you can clearly see the sole of her heels are red.

• Like 13

17 hours ago, leba said:

Hi chingu. Like you I also do not know whether it is from her recent interview but I prefer to take that statement "fantasies for marriage are slowly disappearing" on a positive note. I would love to assume that those fantasies are soon to become realities???? Or maybe now that she's older, her perspective about marriage is more mature and realistic. That the basic foundation of matrimony goes beyond mere fantasies and everything will unfold when two people who love each other become one...Well, this is my opinion only. :D

• Like 17

1 hour ago, leba said:

Hello Ieba, i'd like to sound my opinion regarding Kyo's recent interview about marriage. From my POV as a married woman, marriage is not an easy thing as we imagine before when we were younger there are lots of ups and down, its not some kind of fairy tale with 'And they live happily ever after' line come along. And she did said so after she talked with married people but it doesn't means she doesn't want to get married someday, hope you get my point :) 

This is the part where she's asked about marriage, credit to pearl0024

Thank you @hclover96 for the info :) 

• Like 19

26 minutes ago, YS said:

And I zoomed in the high quality Weibo pic, and I'm 99.99% sure it is IWC watch.  Burberry watch typically has only one logo "Burberry" on the (watch) face, but the one Hye Kyo wears has two lines as in IWC watch - IWC(first line) & Schaffhausen(second line). The logos, the croc band, and the watch hand is indeed IWC. I'm so excited to see Ki and Kyo have the same brand watch!

Again, I wish hailey was really mistaken :) just taking her words 'cause she was there face to face. She was also the one who said that she was wearing burberry from head to toe. But I am open for corrections and I wish official photos will be released soon so we can all see and share to other fans. Thanks for taking the time to reply :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, leba said:

I can help translation here..

Q: Do you think it is an important value to get married and have a family?

A: Everybody around me indeed all got married and have children (laugh). I think I have to (get married) too. I thought that getting married is not difficult when I was young, but it seems harder to do/decide as I get older. It's because.. there are limited guys around me and I became more considerate (or picky) to see a man. And when I hear married people's complains, the fantasy of marriage decreases.

2 hours ago, coffeedizzy said:

Someone fluent in Korean please translate because Google Translate is not making sense. http://www.wkorea.com/2017/02/21/march-the-new-royals-송혜교/

This part tho

"Q :So what if there is no friendship between a man and a woman? 
Ans : Sounds right. I do not have a friend who is a man. Ah In, who belongs to the same office recently, is a good brother......."

Also other parts down at the bottom about marriage n love ahhhhh....Why so many good stuff tonight I want to go to sleep lmao

Another translation:

Q: So what do you think of "no friendship between a man and a woman"?

A: I agree. I do not have guy friends. The ones I have are Ah In who belongs to the same company (UAA), and Joong Ki who did drama with me. But they would think of me as a good noo-na who buys dinner(food) , I believe?

** I'm not a professional translator.. so if there is better translation please do bring them. :)

• Like 11

Thank you @mummyof2, @YS and @utkim for clarifying the marriage part!! So I almost scared myself with negativity thinking she doesn't want to get married! 

Thanks thanks thanks! Thank u for ur positivity!! It helps! 

• Like 2

Wow, here's another photo of Kyo at Burberry Show, LFW. She really looks sexy or should I say, alluring? Her skin is glowing and so is she. :wub: Joong-ki's hand would have been fast to cover her exposed shoulder, hehehe.:lol:

C5LBZWQVUAAZXaH.jpg

Spoiler

C5LAUS1VUAAkTW5.jpg

Credit as labeled

• Like 21

I think kyo's answer about marriage is quite similar with her answer in previous interview...she' s like questioning if she should get married but at the end she stated that she SHOULD get married...:D

• Like 16

58 minutes ago, YS said:

Another translation:

Q: So what do you think of "no friendship between a man and a woman"?

A: I agree. I do not have guy friends. The ones I have are Ah In who belongs to the same company (UAA), and Joong Ki who did drama with me. But they would think of me as a good noo-na who buys dinner(food) , I believe?

** I'm not a professional translator.. so if there is better translation please do bring them. :)

@YS thanks for the translation. Sounds like the first time she is directly addressing her relationship with SJK? Was there more context for this statement cos it can be interpreted as (a) we are just foodies who hang around that's why u see hear about our supper escapades or (b) there is really just YAI n SJK in my life. One is a label mate and the other...well, you guys go figure. Clearly I am hoping for the latter. 

By the way, has anyone else been thinking about SJK's wish for the new year at the KBS award? He tagged on another actor's comment to say something along the lines of 'May 2017 be a year where the truth prevails'? Kinda cryptic and I keep thinking it has to do with something in his life? Like his dating status etc?  Anyone else caught by that remark?

• Like 11