Quantcast

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

9 minutes ago, annypooh said:

How much is it? I've ordered a couple of songs via ITunes. 

its 18.99 plus shipping (~ 7-15 buckaroos-- yikes! ) however I ordered it because it comes with a booklet ( i guess a picture booklet like the ones they sold in Korea ):w00t:

• Like 5
  • Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joongkyo

• gigivillaceran

• Chellsee

• Chewy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Entertainment news this morning, a veteran and famous reporter said that according to the owner, only SS ate meal with very kind-heartedness (more like intimately) to each other in the restaurant w

Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon (Descendant of The Sun)  

Song Joong Ki, I love you!!!. You're the best!. I love you Sichuan!. I love the 17th of June!. I love it all. I love Kyo and I love SS couple. And I love this month of June, just like I love

4 minutes ago, razledgoose said:

its 18.99 plus shipping (~ 7-15 buckaroos) however I ordered it because it comes with a booklet ( i guess a picture booklet like the ones they sold in Korea ):w00t:

Dang!!!!! I didn't think of Yesasia... I've ordered couple of things from there and shipping is not cheap!

• Like 4

@lemongrass12 I think the article you're referring to wherein SHK gave a personal statement to reporters in regards to the dating rumors was a false article that came from an illegitimate website. It was circulating at one point. Responses from SHK's side has been handled by her agency only. SJK was the one who personally addressed the rumors himself. To prevent this from further spreading, I'd advise you to edit your original post please. As SongSong shippers, our strive is not only to love and support them both together and individually but to also stop the spread of any false information relating to them whether good or bad. So please edit your post. 

@joongkyo Would you mind briefing us on what the news are saying about SongSong? :) 

Anyway, it's 8:00 AM in Seoul! We will see our beloved couple soon!! OMG! I hope we get photos of them together although I will set my expectation low. 

• Like 19
3 hours ago, annypooh said:

Wait, it will air at 11pm central time for me  YIKES!

I normally go to bed at 8pm (yes early I know!) to get up before 4am. So 11pm is really late for me. Hahaha. Good luck to us! Hopefully, none of us will doze off and be able to watch it live! Can't wait to see what they wear tomorrow..especially SHK. 

Oooh dang! 8pm? But then again u wake up early so, I guess that's not too bad. However, if it's 11pm that is waaaaay past your bedtime girlfriend! Lol. Good thing I work tomorrow night and can find a spot where I can hide where there is a computer! Hahaha! I work 12hrs so, I'll try to have my break around that time as well and leave more cushion for the extra minutes after that! Do u remember what channel, though? I gots the time but I ain't got the name for the broadcast channel/station!? Toasting some cold red bull and monster with you! Hear! Hear! Lol. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, twtwb said:

Do Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo share the same hair stylist and what does that mean?

Thanks @twtwb for the insightful and logical analysis. You're a great fan indeed. I am a SHK fan but I had no idea who is her stylist and what's her name lol. Looking forward to seeing their interactions tomorrow 

• Like 7

Never thought I would ever write in a forum again :) Have been a silent reader for years, moreover I haven't visited Soompi forum for a long time. The power of DotS and Song2/Kikyo couple is indeed really strong, that make me lurking to Soompi forum again :D The last time I checked this thread, it was still page 40, and now is already 160+ O.o

I knew SHK from her early works (Autumn in My Heart, Hotelier) and SJK from Running Man and Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Not really an avid fan of them, but I like them, so now and then I still read news about both of them and watched their dramas. 

Looking at where they are standing now, cannot help to feel proud and happy for them! And the thought that they might be a couple, ah... make me even happier :wub: What amaze me is that how similar their faces are. Once I saw a pic (too bad I cannot find it anymore), where the left part is SHK face and the right part SJK face, and it's just perfect match. How awesome is that! :D 

I wish them the best, couple or not couple (hopefully couple :D )

I really enjoy reading this thread, so thank you to everyone that make this thread so much fun! 

• Like 15

Help guys. It's 1.25am here, and I know they have to be at the airport within at least 3 hours. If I got to sleep now, I'll literally miss all updates. If I stay awake I'll be dead tomorrow (though I do have a day off).

Oh who am I kidding of course I'm staying awake

Me right now

FClNaUg.jpg

• Like 20

Am working...by the time PC am in the middle of meeting...and my boss talk alots...after that we gonna have lunch with my boss...nooooooo...and by the time I come here am sure have pages to read....:tears:

Please leave one empty seat here chingoo.....coz my soul will be lurking here on my behalf.....

Am counting on u guys...fighting!!!!

Edit: Oh come on news person...plz don't discuss Song2 dating in national tv.....just come here and discuss with us quietly....kikiki....

• Like 10

Wait, if they're supposed to land in HK at 12.45, shouldn't they be ready to board the plane by now? Did they go full ninja, am I getting the dates mixed up, am I doing something wrong in my time zone calculations lol? IM LOST WHERE ARE THEY

• Like 12
39 minutes ago, missandrea said:

Oooh dang! 8pm? But then again u wake up early so, I guess that's not too bad. However, if it's 11pm that is waaaaay past your bedtime girlfriend! Lol. Good thing I work tomorrow night and can find a spot where I can hide where there is a computer! Hahaha! I work 12hrs so, I'll try to have my break around that time as well and leave more cushion for the extra minutes after that! Do u remember what channel, though? I gots the time but I ain't got the name for the broadcast channel/station!? Toasting some cold red bull and monster with you! Hear! Hear! Lol. 

I know! That's why I bought some red bulls or I won't make it! I cussed at the time difference. 

Here is the link: https://m.facebook.com/ViuTV.hk/?fref=ts

to watch live. 

Ive been checking IG and other sites but no news about them leaving for HK. Gawd!

• Like 5

@alleverything I think they should be arriving at Incheon airport soon to board the 10:00ish plane. The flight from Incheon to Hong Kong takes about 3 1/2 hours. Since they will be landing around 12:40ish, they have to board the plane within the hour. Hopefully they don't go ninja mode on us!

• Like 11

@twtwb Thank you for your analysis regarding the stylist. May I ask where you got that screenshot of SJK with SHK's stylist? I may have a theory of my own but I just want to confirm where that photo came from to properly site my source. Keke. 

• Like 11
17 minutes ago, alleverything said:

Wait, if they're supposed to land in HK at 12.45, shouldn't they be ready to board the plane by now? Did they go full ninja, am I getting the dates mixed up, am I doing something wrong in my time zone calculations lol? IM LOST WHERE ARE THEY

aww. me too! I'm lost. I keep on refreshing anything I can refresh. lol no photos, no news yet. where are they.. :crazy: 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, EuGo said:

2cents, thanks for sharing the info on Viu live broadcast. But i read the date stated in chinese is 5th of April 12pm. So it should be on Tuesday right?

Yes Tues 5 April, got too excited and wrote Monday, went back and edited it! thanks

• Like 4
  • Guest changed the title to [Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon
  • Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unlocked this topic