Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

Hi!

SOOMPI AWARDS UPDATE: SHK is still leading in Actress of the Year while SongSong Couple is the current leader in Best Kiss. They are in Third Place in the Best Couple Award and their drama DOTS is also third position. SJK is still out of the top3 highest vote-getter as of this writing.

Pls let`s continue to vote. we only have few more days

To Vote: HERE

Voting will end on Jan. 16, 2017. Thank You.

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, recordbreaker said:

Hi!

SOOMPI AWARDS UPDATE: SHK is still leading in Actress of the Year while SongSong Couple is the current leader in Best Kiss. They are in Third Place in the Best Couple Award and their drama DOTS is also third position. SJK is still out of the top3 highest vote-getter as of this writing.

Pls let`s continue to vote. we only have few more days

To Vote: HERE

Voting will end on Jan. 16, 2017. Thank You.

I really don't understand it as JK is doing very well in Face Off Battle(quite a good lead),how come he is out of top3 in Soompi?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

I really don't understand it as JK is doing very well in Face Off Battle(quite a good lead),how come he is out of top3 in Soompi?

I think this might be because most of Chinese fans do not have access to Soompi; therefore can not vote.

Spoiler

Shura, I've just done the above vote today but I didn't know it b4. I can only say that LMH fans are the most fierce voters. TLOTBS is not yet finished and it became 1st for Drama of the Year in Soompi. It even hasn't got the same ratings as DOTS. Pity hard to understand.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Shura, I've just done the above vote today but I didn't know it b4. I can only say that LMH fans are the most fierce voters. TLOTBS is not yet finished and it becoame 1st for Drama of the Year in Soompi. It even hasn't got the same ratings as DOTS. Pity hard to understand.

Yup. it's not about the rating but it's become a more popular and TLOTBS is popular recently. at least we try to fight. don't give up. hwaitinnggggg!!! :D 

@hclover96hmmmm...what could that be?...is it personal? or will SJK be joining in endorsing Shilla Duty Free?...either way am happy but will be happiest with the former:wub::)

OMG:heart::heart::heart: @hclover96my heart is "putong-putong", am trembling while reading the meaning...chinchaa?

• Like 8

OH GOSH @hclover96 chinguuuu you make my heart thumping really hard... ottokeeee... i am more than happy reading your post :blush:

kamsahamnida jeongmal for let us know such blissful info :wub::rolleyes::lol:

hope everything goes well for our couple :heart:

• Like 7

2 hours ago, foniex said:

hai how to vote?  luv ssc

Just sign in with your Facebook and Google a/c to vote in the link below:

https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27

Please also vote in other categories like Best Kiss, Bromance, Actress of the Year, Drama of the Year, Best OST, Best Couple.....etc. You may have 24 (or more with more a/cs) votes per category per day. Please vote hard for both Joong Ki & Hye Kyo.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Karina Wong Kar Sinn said:

Just sign in with your Facebook and Google a/c to vote in the link below:

https://www.soompi.com/soompi-awards-2016-vote/?c=27

Please also vote in other categories like Best Kiss, Bromance, Actress of the Year, Drama of the Year, Best OST, Best Couple.....etc. You may have 24 (or more with more a/cs) votes per category per day. Please vote hard for both Joong Ki & Hye Kyo.

thank you ....ok i vote them now

• Like 2