Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

Thanks for the photos @nancy131 :D 

By the way I read some news on IG and Twitter that our songsong will make a special appearance on kimeunsook's new drama Goblin. OMG hope its true! Dying to see them together on screen :( 

• Like 23

There's a rumor in Weibo that SongHyeKyo, SongJoongKi, KimJiWon and KimMinJae will have a special appearance in Goblin...

Goblin and DOTS' scriptwriter and director are the "SAME " [ Kim Eun Sook and Lee Eung Bok ] 

15317735_1884568168444053_5356615143829251997_n.jpg?oh=1fd9ffa51238aa1552cb85bad1bac166&oe=58BA5950                                                                                                                                                            ©pearl0024/lovekaka/weibo  

• Like 17

So many great things happening to our couple :wub: Let's keep this up 'til KBS awards!! Though it looks like they are against strong contenders in individual and couple category, i hope we give our all in voting to show and give them what our bias deserve and how much we love and appreciate them. So get your butt in voting, spread it through your social media accts., use your friends and families IDs and emails if you could lol FIGHTING COMRADES!! Let's see them again on that stage and if we're lucky, walking in the red carpet together! :wub:

I REALLY HOPE KBS WILL GIVE THEM THE JOINT DAESANG! BESIDES THE COUPLE AWARDS, THEY SURELY DESERVE THIS!

And i know it's just a rumor but im so excited to see them on cam again even though it was just a cameo. I mean, who doesn't want to see another cheesy moments of ysj and kmy with ymj getting annoyed by their cheesiness, right? Lol

• Like 19

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 11:18 AM, li.michelle0831 said:

@ilvkyo, thanks your inf. I tried couples times to put my ID inf. it pop out please check the validity of the ID, when I click complete , should I upload the copy of the pictures of ID first or fax before I click complete, I can't fax until tomorrow , do I need to put country code (what is for south korea if needed), except for the number it provide on the page?Thanks again

they are really behind in all categories.  Please vote so we can see them at the awards ceremony.

• Like 2

Song-Song Couple Medals to go on Sale

Solip Entertainment, the distribution company for the hit KBS drama “Descendants of the Sun,” announced that they will release commemorative medals for the drama on Wednesday. 

The commemorative medals will be available in gold, silver, and bronze sets, as well as individual gold, silver and bronze medals. 

The sets will consist of three medals, one with the Song-Song couple, another with Song Joong-ki, and the last with Song Hye-gyo’s faces minted on them. 

There will only be 1,000 gold medal sets available world wide. In addition, there will be 2000 Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo gold and silver medals.

These exclusive medals will be available on Gmarket from Dec. 9.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201612071720137513459_2

• Like 24

Song Joong Ki Best Ad Model in 2016

Actor Song Joong-gi was selected by Korean consumers as the best commercial advertisement model of 2016. 

Korea Broadcast Advertising Corp. on Wednesday made the announcement after analyzing consumer trends regarding 10 advertising channels that include TV, newspapers and smart devices. 

The research was done targeting 5,000 consumers between ages 13 and 64 in June and July on a face-to-face basis. 

Song Joong-ki, who has nabbed advertisements for beer, telecommunications, and outdoor sports apparel following his mega-success show “Descendants of the Sun,” topped the survey with 16 percent support.

The second most popular advertisement model was K-pop group AOA’s Seolhyun. Figure skating champion Kim Yuna followed behind. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201612071815557864016_2

• Like 23

Hi all!

SS Couple is now the GOLD Standard for shipping. They basically provide everything  = we just have to spazz LOLL

I love the picture of the FM, @nancy121- I love that they have identical poses- he could have been leaning back , couldn't he, but no, he is copying her pose (vice versa) and crossing their legs the same way. So many pictures show that they mirrored each other, they both crossed their arms together - and the beautiful thing about this is its all done subconsiously. We have evidence of their closeness to each other in everypicture. 

And in all those pictures..she looks like she genuinely has fun and is happy..thank you JK for giving her happiness...

So looking forward to the next appearance!! 

• Like 11

SPECIAL FEATURES, ORIGINAL FEATURES

Top 10 sexiest female actors ranked

By AllK_Maknae    13 hours ago    71,153    3,078    79After ranking the top 10 sexiest male actors on the K-Drama scene, it is time to check out the sexiest female actresses as well.
Dazzling, alluring and divine, each of these women exhibit something that drive viewers crazy and have fans wishing they could go on a date with them! Did your favorite actress make the list?

SEE ALSO: New girl group, HEYMISS, release their debut MV, 'Number 1'!

10. Song Hye Gyo                                                                                                                             She deserve to be in the first even without showing off too much skin she still managed herself to be sexy in her own way and all the man out there is dying to be with her but she is already taken and her sexiness is only for her man and that man is Song Joong Ki, i am happy because she still on the list!                                                           http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/top-10-sexierankedst-femactoale-rs-

• Like 11

My all time OTP... SongSongCouple! :blush:

CzEvA3RVEAAtrsM.jpg

CzEvAvIUQAAjuI2.jpg

Keep voting dear SSC family! Best Actor of 2016 = SJK is leading... :heart:

CzEmX8cVEAAQjd4.jpg

• Like 19

I 'd like to ask ...should all IDS sent be in English ...because kbs emailed me saying they can't check my ID as they do not know my language !!.....and both my ID and driving lisence are not in english

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marwa501 said:

I 'd like to ask ...should all IDS sent be in English ...because kbs emailed me saying they can't check my ID as they do not know my language !!.....and both my ID and driving lisence are not in english

may be yes. cuz I used  my passport it turn out ok.

• Like 1

Hi,

I have since registered as a member of KBS and it informed me that the administrator will send an email within 7 days. In the meantime, I cannot log in to vote. Is this normal? Do I have to wait for the administrator's email before I can start to vote?

Can someone who has gone through it please advise.

Thanks much :)

• Like 1