[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, melody1114 said:

Love this part..  the little girl would not budge at all with her choice... song joong ki... kyo just have to laugh... her man is liked by all.. even little girls.

Here is the vid... i find this really cute..

And the cutest capture... how joong ki looks at Hye Kyo after the lil girl chose him... gush he still looks at her with "that look"

I think it's pretty clear now that they are definitely a couple and not just friends. It is soooooooo obvious. :)

:wub: The way he looks at her... 

Ringing back the lyrics of the song "She", which was played when Kyo entered the stage at Chengdu... 

She
May be the face I can't forget
A trace of pleasure or regret
May be my treasure or the price I have to pay
She may be the song that summer sings
May be the chill that autumn brings
May be a hundred different things
Within the measure of a day.

She
May be the beauty or the beast
May be the famine or the feast
May turn each day into a heaven or a hell
She may be the mirror of my dreams
A smile reflected in a stream
She may not be what she may seem
Inside her shell

She who always seems so happy in a crowd
Whose eyes can be so private and so proud
No one's allowed to see them when they cry
She may be the love that cannot hope to last
May come to me from shadows of the past
That I'll remember till the day I die

She
May be the reason I survive
The why and wherefore I'm alive
The one I'll care for through the rough and ready years
Me I'll take her laughter and her tears
And make them all my souvenirs
For where she goes I've got to be
The meaning of my life is

She, she, she

Delurking due to soooo much happiness :wub: likeothers on this thread, I spent new year's eve watching KBS awards and we are truly blessed our OTP's gorgeousness, aside from grabbing the best reward for their hard work - the daesang award. Congratulations toour OTP and to us  all who believe them, without a doubt. 

I just want to add an observation, or a query for those who attended, based on the fancam posted by @dlvelasco :did you see the guard who assisted SHK, the one holding two bottles of water? It's the same as the one SJK got from below the chair after SHK sat.... Was it complements for all who attended or was it brought by SHK for them? That just got me thinking....:wub:

SongSong Couple... unquestionably the Royal Couple in KEntertainment.. an epitome of character, social consciousness and love for country. They both opted not to go together in the red carpet so they will not steal the show and Ki probably the only one who made mention of Korea's situation during his interview. They both live up to their roles as Capt. Yoo Si Jin and Dr. Kang Mo Yeon.

Kyo is a model of elegance in simplicity; wearing a dress with simple cut, descent neckline, 3/4 sleeves and no jewelries (only a dangling earrings). Standing proud besides her man Joong Ki who could not hide his pride, respect and love to his woman.

No matter how they downplay their attendance to an event, they still are the focus, they can't help it. All eyes are on them and with awe and admiration (some may envy them but are resigned to the unquestionable chemistry and status).

The back hug shows they are a perfect fit. So comfortable in their skins.. what really a sight to see.

I wonder when can KEnt world have another couple like our SSC.. probably never again.

Happy New Year all.

Credits to owners of the photos and link.

16 hours ago, SSK1 said:

have faith, they are not together because of promotion, they are together because they found their soulmate. even if there are new partners, they are in love - we know it, its too obvious . there will be spazzable moments just because they are not hiding their relationship . no need to worry - our couple is happy and still very much in love. and its not fair on joong ki for us to think that hye kyo was helping him, he deserves and earns his star fully with or without his soulmate,and he has helped HER open up n be happy. our couple is real and not a promo couple. 

Yes dear SSK1, thank you for the enlightenment but please don't get me wrong, I have nothing against JoongKi I am a die hard shipper of SSC, what I mean is when we see them together this year we would not think of ... aah they are together because they are promoting the DVD, or promoting the drama for abroad or to win the best couple award for the year end,... We all know that they are in love and trying to keep it in... but now when we see or hear about them, we will see an untainted love pure and strong.

As for Joong Ki really he is a good actor and I said Hye Kyo balanced it well when his partner is emotional she can't be emotional at the same time, she stand strong as Joong Ki did in her last FM, when Hye Kyo was being emotional he balanced it too, he handed her a box of tissue, reminding her to stay strong "I am here" They are the strength of one another. And I must admit she was able to give up that privacy principle because of Ki.

And the stars who shines brightly beside her, is because Kyo is able to bring about the best in everyone. Every partner she have is loved and sought for, they are already their best star yes they do, mixed with the right chemistry equates to a new brillo.

So the fistbump is for "nice answer babe. U know we kissed for over 100 times but yeah let's just keep it to ourselves"

The video is on icekikyo instagram, but the owner is asking not to repost. So u can just watch from there ok ;)

Hello.. I'm usually a silent reader in this forum.. From last KDA, i dont know i'm right or not..but one funny thing happen from my perspective when they received best couple award and MC asked SHK to re-act the agyeo blood scene SJK willing to participate and take the lead to act first but when the MC and audience ask to re-act SHK drunk scene it was SJK who reject not SHK and He keep say aniyo,aniyo,aniyo... For me its really funny like he didnt want for everybody see SHK being so adorable esp when he know the MC really smitten with SHK and keep say how beautiful she is.. 

18 minutes ago, kikyo12 said:

So the fistbump is for "nice answer babe. U know we kissed for over 100 times but yeah let's just keep it to ourselves"

The video is on icekikyo instagram, but the owner is asking not to repost. So u can just watch from there ok ;)

What I find funny is..it look like he's asking permission from her if he will tell everything and ended up kyo the one answering it..

On 1/1/2017 at 4:15 AM, gigivillaceran said:

if im not mistaken the actress who held kyo's hand is  Cho Yeo-Jeong  lead actress of babysitter i think she is also a friend of Kyo                                                                                                                

Yes, that is Jo Yeo Jung. One of the friends of Kyo from way back when they were still starting in the industry as teen stars. She may have starred in some adult (but highly-acclaimed) movies, but I believe Kyo never changed towards her friends. That shows our girl's character.

On 1/1/2017 at 0:11 AM, meimei~ said:

@kikyo12 YES! And Hyekyo looked like she was also half teasing Joongki because of the way she slightly bowed her head and the way she smiled. Hahahaha~ it's not the smile she usually reserves for her acquaintances, it is like her playing with/teasing Joongki and ;~~~~;

@bblee29 #3 exactly my thoughts!! During the announcement, Joongki looked like he was so nervous and his head is down and almost out of his usual self (Nurse Ha was congratulating him and he wasn't able to acknowledge her XD) while Hyekyo's face was more of "See? I told you." I don't really see Joongki as someone who would go all nervous over an award (he was very stoic in the past awards ceremony I saw him), so I was kind of shocked to see him all worked up in this ceremony. Also, I don't remember Hyekyo being all too smug and believing she would really win. So the scenarios in my head were:

1. Joongki was actually praying that either both of them wins or Hyekyo only wins.
2. Hyekyo was telling Joongki that she will be fine with whoever will win and he needs to not get too worked up for something like this.

But then Joongki was all stubborn and he was still nervous so when both of them were called as winners, HK's face is like "See? Are you okay now?" GAAAHD such a beautiful relationship I cannot.

Let me quote your post and share my thoughts as well.

Maybe one of the reason Joong Ki was crying when PBG won was because in as much as he was happy for his beloved dongsaeng, he knew by then he will win the Daesang, being a crowd favorite and that, and he was sad he might again cause unintentional heartbreak to Kyo, having been ignored in other award giving bodies. He was always saying he give the honor to Kyo and how much he looked up at her being his senior in the acting industry and a "true hallyu star". It must have been a relief for him that they both won the Daesang. WHereas Kyo appeared more calm and ready whatever the come out would be. She is indeed his wind beneath his wings. How sweet..

Archived