Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

have been away for a conference, I am mange to visit your forums!!

lovely to see the news that SSC will probably attend KBS award. on the last pictures of SHK birthday, I have seen candle , banyan trees, flames and rings vision. well, rings can be meaning a lot of things, you can figure out by yourself. but for me this might be the sign of serious plan on marriage - banyan tree- represent family.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Happy Thursday!!!!

• Like 15

thanks @restudewi and to @convalescent for the translation...nice reading again and again accounts from last SHK's FM because we were not able to experienced it first hand...more or less we have an idea or to my mind envisioning of what really transpired and the feelings then...we welcome accounts from different fan who were there...thanks again...I wish Hyebaragi could share the full videos taken during fanmeet and share to all SHK fans all over the world...waiting for more:):wub:

• Like 9

On 01/12/2016 at 6:28 AM, restudewi said:

dear comrades..

Thank you for reading my blog.. I really appreciate it..

Here's the link of final part from my personal blog. https://restudewi.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/song-hye-kyo-fan-meeting-part-4/

Feel free to read it. But, I'm sorry it's still writen in Indonesia language. Mianhe.. 

waaahhhhhhhh can you make english copy po? :( really want to read it, by the way thank you po in advance :D

• Like 3

Hi @hclover96 How are you chingu. very long time no see since we've been active in other shipper thread ^^.. Somehow I miss your translation and news. :)

And big thanks to @convalescent for your hard work to translate my experience, since it was so looong .. It must be hard for you to make it. Again, big thanks for you :)

• Like 4

Good news from Singapore - DOTS won the 21St Asian Television Awards. Best Drama series! Good news to end the week. Now we look forward to a December to remember!

• Like 23

Congratulations to Descendants of the Sin for winning

Best Drama Series in Asian TV Awards 2016!

Stay Happy...

• Like 6

@restudewi appreciate you taking time to write down experience of attending Kyo FM... although not understand fully but since we are using similar language, I get the gist of your story... I laugh like silly person... especially the part where you fangirling over SJK... and those minions gifs? they are so on point lol...

Spoiler

sorry Mr Song, I know this is supposed to be secret but i just can't help... coincidence or intentional? i rather choose the latter. you're such a kindhearted man. Please continue being her greatest fan until the end...

credit to respective twitterers..