[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

Happy New Year all!!!

2016 has been incredible for this thread and here's hoping the forthcoming year one-ups it.

Not-so-delusional-anymore Puke

KBS Awards Red Carpet: I admit it. I was disappointed. Almost teared up from the letdown. But as the night unfolded, I realized that it was the smartest move possible. It has been a long time now since DOTS and while I'd love to spazz, they have big-stake careers to take care of. Careers that involve not being perpetually labelled as one half of a whole, where your compatibility with future co-stars is bound to be measured against this peerless match. They shouldn't turn into 'The SongSongCouple' to an extent where the world begins to forget the reality of one's existence without the other.

While Ki swaggered in with the perfect Christmas vibe, the only thing Kyo missed was a sweeping tulle veil. She had all the fixings of a happy bride, most especially the glow. Lurved it.

The Smitten Host: Jun Hyun Moo's chief duties last night consisted of pulling legs, circling around Kyo, hazing love teams, circling back to Kyo, inciting reactions and wisecracks, impromptu questions to Kyo, dropping the SSC term here and there and everywhere, complimenting Kyo. What a fanboy! What a shipper! This is the first time in personal experience wherein I have witnesses such enthusiastic support for a couple above and beyond their professional romance.

And nope, Kyo. Make-up has very little, if anything, to do with your divine visage.

Hallyu's Iconic Couple: Personally speaking, the Captain and the Doc had a good romance on the paper. If not set things ablaze, it would've served it's purpose at the least. I've seen torrider skinships and dialogues and romance narratives elsewhere. Then why was the whole thing so incredibly better onscreen, far beyond any expectations? Pitch-perfect casting and direction, sure. Incredible acting and synchronization, double sure. But while they were wooing our hearts onscreen, they were simultaneously firing up our imaginations with their off-screen interactions. Asked to compare between Yoo-Kang and Song-Song, I'd go for the latter as much as I'd cheer for the former. When both sides of a screen come alive in tandem, it's a two-pronged attack of passion. It's bound to hold the entire world captive. Exactly what this pair did.

SongSong Subconscious: What I love the best about this thread, especially since yesterday, is how people are no more digging around for evidence that KiKyo are real. It is a fact that is now firmly believed in, for better or worse. When it's taken as a given, we're left free to do the best possible thing for this thread- spazz away to our heart's content.

Last night's being compared to Baeksang. Of course, the latter being the gold standard that quietened many a non-believer in my circle, yesterday was a more reassuring reality. I found them more naturally behaved than trying to attempt restraint before hawk-eyed crowds. I found them a practised couple, thoroughly at ease with each other, well-used to each other's touch, presence, reactions and gestures. Kyo showed nary a bit of hesitation in asking for his assistance nor surprise at his fistbumps. Even less at his tears, which stands to reason that she has seen him in such a state a fair good number of times before, enough to warrant a hit on the back for the routine.

I don't think he'll ever stop wooing her in this lifetime or the next, smitten as he is, but he knows her and finds his comfort in her. Assured enough to laugh in embarrassment right along with her, he knows that he's found one of the best friends ever in her, as much as anything more. In this pair, there's easy comradeship as much as sizzling passion. If you love a woman, that's great. But if you like her too, nothing better.

The Grand Honour: Been a long time coming for Kyo. A first generation Hallyu star making as many waves two decades later, she utterly deserves every accolade coming to her.

Even so, if it was just either of them winning it, one thing would've still been the same. The hand-holding followed by the victory pump. One consoling and the other cheering. A better sight than Baeksang in that regard. Thank heavens for the happy ending this time.

The look that passed between them after the announcement said so many, many things, most of all, sheer contentment from having reached the summit of honour together. Why this Daesang and the Prez Awards would stay dear to them is because these recognitions highlight the reality of Yoo-Kang's evolution. One is an incomplete puzzle without the other...

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, saranghyekyo said:

Did the MC call out her name? And who is that lady that reach out her hand? Do they know each other?

if im not mistaken the actress who held kyo's hand is  Cho Yeo-Jeong  lead actress of babysitter i think she is also a friend of Kyo                                                                                                                

Happy New Year Comrades!!!.

Definitely a wonderful, memorable and one of a kind way of sending off the last evening of 2016...and the very best way to welcome the  New Year 2017...we've been waiting for the KBS year end awards night for almost  8 months and we patiently wait and prayed for  our OTP #songsongcouple to win the Co- Daesang,,,and yes our wish been granted last night... I'm sure everyone of us are happy and satisfied with the results..Truly a Well Deserved win for both of them and Dots team...

And of course among all the stars that attended last night...Hye Kyo ssi  definitely shines the brightness. specially seating beside Joongki ssi...She radiates the beauty that emulates from within,,,it was a very long night but definitely worth the waits, and most satisfying year end special.

Wishing Everyone a Bless and Wonderful New Year...

and for Both Song Joongki and Song Hye Kyo the happiness, love, success, blessings and the best of the life they deserved..

15841222_1509403492422547_1131050015_n.jpg?oh=8fb212cc951097482fa5a9f794b7cef1&oe=586B223315841342_1509404462422450_881572881_n.jpg?oh=aa33e21894f633679d6dd84df09c7f7e&oe=586B6D55

Love this part..  the little girl would not budge at all with her choice... song joong ki... kyo just have to laugh... her man is liked by all.. even little girls.

Here is the vid... i find this really cute..

And the cutest capture... how joong ki looks at Hye Kyo after the lil girl chose him... gush he still looks at her with "that look"

Aigoo how do you calm one's heart! Thank you thank you for fam cams! My shipper heart has died several times today as my feed is filled with pictures and videos of the lovely, stunning, visually beautiful couple! 

My heart is fluttering all the time!

Keep them coming! The english subs are not even here yet!

eHonGy.png

uSPd8U.png

some infos regarding dispatch :sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

Dear Dispatch,
Aren’t you releasing any [couple’s] breaking news this year on Jan. 1st?

From Dispatch Chief Editor

Our Country is going through the President Impeachment.

Currently, the main concern of our Korean people is … President Park Geun Hye and Choi Sun Sil, their gangs, and their followers. 

It is the time for us to pay attention to our political situation more than ever.

That is why we, Dispatch, did not break out any news this Jan.1st.

Instead, Dispatch is looking and reporting news related to the current political situation instead.

Despite being a branch of entertainment media, Dispatch tried to share whatever is necessary for this Country.

Dispatch will return again on the day when it is safe for the search terms “stars’ love affairs” to sweep all the “search” section.

Happy New Year!
From the chief editor of Dispatch

@ trans by koreasongsong couple from original source Dispatch 

I don't want to look down other actresses but seriously KYo beauty really stand out last night..she's really like a goddess..everytime she go up the stage,,,men are really looking and following their eyes on her..funny that the mc keep mentioning how pretty she was,,,, just not to let the other actress feel bad,,she mention that ur beautiful too like kyo..seems like u never age hahahah gunny mc

1 hour ago, cristapark said:

I don't want to look down other actresses but seriously KYo beauty really stand out last night..she's really like a goddess..everytime she go up the stage,,,men are really looking and following their eyes on her..funny that the mc keep mentioning how pretty she was,,,, just not to let the other actress feel bad,,she mention that ur beautiful too like kyo..seems like u never age hahahah gunny mc

very true dear she was so stunning and all people in the event are mesmerized to her beauty 

I also remember when Ki said something about the political issues in Korea right now while on the red carpet interview. I dont know whether he is hinting to the reason for them not walking on red carpet together orrrrrr~ well dispatch, for sure I'll be waiting! Hoping for good news!

Hiyaaaa  @Ahpheng long time no see! Thank you, you know we've been missing SSCP very much!

Kkk_yyyooo instagram acc -> from 371 to 374. Must be having a good nye party

Archived