Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

@helloace85 you're welcome.  I'm glad you find my post meaningful and heartwarming.

@ann2003 we share the same sentiments.    

Out of all the FM pictures she can choose from, Kyo chose this - the one where she is smiling while wiping away her tears with the "tissue of love" from Joongki.

As the saying goes - "A picture is worth a thousand words".

• Like 9

Annyeong hasseyo, everyone!  Will there be an award ceremony for hallyuvote ? Does anyone know about it? SSC and DOTS have already won in that poll site and still ongoing for other category. 

SJK won 3x vs Kim Rae -Won, Lee Jong -Suk  and Lee Joon-Gi

SHK won 3x vs Park Shin-Hye, Han Hyo-Joo and Lee Ji-Eun (IU)

SongSong couple won vs Lee Joon-Gi and Lee Ji-Euun

DOTS won vs Scarlet Heart Ryeo

• Like 5

Thank you @hclover96 for  translating for us. That moment in the FM truly speaks volumes about where our ship is. So much care and love showed in that very moment. The slow motion video says it all. Let's get ready to vote for KBS year end award. We want to see them again! 

• Like 16

Tell me how old is she again :bawling:

Thank you @hclover96 always pleasure to read your post and all those gifs. So he patted her leg, hmm now that we know :wub: 

• Like 20

thank you @hclover96 your translation's definitely the part I'm looking for :wub:

I can't get over those sweet moments from your man,Kyo :P

photo credit to the owner

14561960_186425108485781_574436638584523

• Like 19

Seeing the pictures above...their eyes spoke a lot...especially SJK..his eyes and happy smile seemed so genuine...and kyo shyness told us the story.

as for her gorgeous dyson pic, hye kyo is seriously getting prettier and prettier the more we see her...and some of her fans who got the chance to see her in real life even said she is way more beautiful in real....

• Like 7

oh my goodness Lol!                                                                                                                          

©fansshk and sscp fb
  • Like 8

Song Joong Ki oppa was spotted visiting a restaurant and was said to be having pig trotters.  i miss them so much!15230630_1881317405435796_2583476077700502816_n.jpg?oh=58d1c5ee9fa106d59de757c2e69f1a1a&oe=58F675F3                                                                                                                                                      ©nitata30  and sscp fb

• Like 11