[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

i am still in the clioud nine last night was a very memorable to us shipper daesang and twice best couple wow we are all blessed and i thank God for the opportuniy to be the part of the last night event and this ship very much happy i love this couple so much...i just read some comment about Ki's winning daesang they are questioning why he win the award they dont believe he deserve the award and they think lots of actors much better than him. why are they questioning him for me he deserve it and its not how long you are in the industry or how many dramas or movies he just did its the ability of him being an actor and he is already made and he prove that he was the good actor in many ways SJK is a very smart person full of talent so why they have to question him for us SJK is one of the good actor in this Era he deserve it period....

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I delurked just to say that I really really like this moment last night. It was during the best couple awards (after the asia best couple) and hyekyo is giving the trophy to joongki (so she will hold the flowers) just like during asia best couple award. Buuuut Joongki snatched the flowers from hyekyo making her hold the trophy because Joongki already held the trophy for asia best couple award. In my mind they had thia conversation like...

Hyekyo: you want to hold the trophy again? I can hold the flowers.

Joongki: you hold the trophy this time, I will hold the flowers. 

It was like hyekyo is always giving way for joongki but joongki prioritizes hyekyo over himself. It's like they have this mutual care and understanding that naturally flows within them. Uuugh and they also seem so comfortable with each other. It hurts (in a good way!!) to see this kind of relationship. Huhuhu. Brb crying.

9 minutes ago, meimei~ said:

It was during the best couple awards (after the asia best couple) and hyekyo is giving the trophy to joongki (so she will hold the flowers) just like during asia best couple award. Buuuut Joongki snatched the flowers from hyekyo making her hold the trophy because Joongki already held the trophy for asia best couple award. In my mind they had thia conversation like...

Hyekyo: you want to hold the trophy again? I can hold the flowers.

Joongki: you hold the trophy this time, I will hold the flowers. 

It was like hyekyo is always giving way for joongki but joongki prioritizes hyekyo over himself. It's like they have this mutual care and understanding that naturally flows within them. Uuugh and they also seem so comfortable with each other. It hurts (in a good way!!) to see this kind of relationship. Huhuhu. Brb crying.

Yeaaahhh i feel it too! They were soooo cute!

Congratulations to SongSong couple 

Answered prayer! 

Thank you KBS for the well-deserved recognitions

We still have Soompi Awards guys please continue to vote for them

Congratulations to SongSong couple 

Answered prayer! 

Thank you KBS for the well-deserved recognitions

We still have Soompi Awards guys please continue to vote for them

@hclover96, thank you for your wonderful photos, and all the SSC shippers photos, video, they are well deserved, I watched almost 4 hours,we are glad they both got the awards together, it's great meaningful for them, and kyo was recognized finally, thank you KBS too, right now DOTs still broadcast in san francisco, last episode will be next Tuesday, we will miss them again, hope we see them together in other activities, events, cfs or photoshoots, and hear good news from them, we expect to see more photos of this events from kbs, and all other fancam, have a wonderful and happy new year to all shippers:grin: 

1 hour ago, kikyo12 said:

When i click "see translation" it was written "Song Hye Kyo is the award of Mr.Song <3"

jinjja?? Did the MC really write like this? Hahahaha

No. He listed out each of their names, Song Hye-kyo, Song Joong-ki, Kim Ji-won, and Park Bo-gum and congratulated them on the awards they won.

13 hours ago, cristapark said:

Song Joongki,,,,,,crying too much..good thing kyo hold well..Minsuk and the nurse crying too.

Wow Kyo thankful for everyone..special mention of Ki,,if ki is not her partner she said she cannot do well..thanks to him..awa how sweet of her

Song Hye kyo really have a strong personality, toughened by what she had endured  during her ups and downs and wisened by those experiences. She is vulnerable and honest, While receiving the Deasang she held her emotions so well and kept her grace as her partner is crying  beside her, she balanced it well... though in her eyes you can see that she was overwhelmed too, to receive the award that she deserves for so long ... And that is a good trait if they end up together, they will be the strength to one another...Who will be the next lucky Hallyu star in the making that she will help with...For Me Song Hye Kyo is a star maker because those stars she has been with shines their brightest beside her ... 

So happy that they finally wrap it up together....CONGRATULATIONS!! A JOB WELL DONE! :heart::blush:

Gonna miss them together because we all know, no more promotions, no more spazz...new partners:bawling:

But still hoping for the weddings bells...:blush::grin: we'll when we hear about and see them together this year it means and would only mean one thing... 

Still on the ultimate high on their momentous ending last night. Crying like a proud mother to her children. An answered prayer that they received the daesang together. They so deserved it because without the other each characters strenght would not be at its best!

I watched the live stream even if I cannot understand a thing. Seriously should learn Korean. But I guess that is the magic of our songsong couple actions speak volumes no words are needed to convey how they feel. And we fans feel it we laugh, cry, feel giddy, goosebumps, fall in love with them all over again.

Happy new year to everyone virtual hugs to all. 

Wish to everyone stay, strong, healthy and mature. I guess for this new year we just have to wait patiently they may have projects individually or hopefully together. May we continue to be positively inspired by them and support them!

Shippers this ship is sailing smoothly! Loved their holding hands and guarded hugs/touching. The more they stifle it the more obvious it becomes haha this two thats why I love them.

I must admit that it was hard finding 'let their guard down' moments through the live streaming as it was freezing up and lagging quite a bit towards the end. But the ones that made me smile as they conveyed familiarity and closeness are:

1) The fan cam showing them either at the start of the event or after the interval where SHK came to her seat and SJK kinda place his hand on the seat for her. After that, their heads and shoulders were together as they briefly talked about something place on the floor between them. It is the casual way they leaned so close that made me smile....esp after the mild disappointment with their separate arrival.

2) The way she had ' admonished' him for being a crybaby by slapping him on the back when the cameras caught him tearing during PBG's acceptance speech. The way she did it clearly showed that she knew how emotional a person he was and it was like 'there u go again, big baby, hahaha'. 

3) when the Daesang winners were announced and he held her hands and she took his hands and raised it up in a 'there, we did it' way. Interestingly, I thought she did not seem overly ecstatic and her immediate reaction was to look at SJK in a 'Ok, I got it this time, so you do not have to fume at the organisers on my behalf' kind of look. SJK was clearly touched, perhaps relieved and happy that SHK does get the recognition she deserved. He might have cried even more if only his name was announced. SJK was clearly emotional. I half wished he was not tearing up so much during PBG's speech so it might be clearer if he was overwhelmed by the overdue recognition for SHK or was it carried over emotions from PBG's speech.

4)  was it just me or did anyone else think that SJK was going in for a full hug instead of a half hug when they stood up after Daesang was announced? His right hand seemed halfway up to hold her...but did not happen cos SHK positioned herself in a half hug?

5) SHK had given the Daesang speech first. I may have mistaken from all the freezing panes, but I thought I saw them gesturing when they reached the stage and he did offer to go first cos he was pointing at himself.  It Is a guess  that she had eventually decided to go first as she knows how emotional he was and wanted to give him time to compose himself. Another sigh of her thoughtfulness, like the sharing of trophy/flower scene.

I am looking forward to more fan cams which caught 'let their guard down' moments...like the fist bump that was not caught on lifestreaming :)

2 hours ago, kikyo12 said:

When i click "see translation" it was written "Song Hye Kyo is the award of Mr.Song <3"

jinjja?? Did the MC really write like this? Hahahaha

You will receive a lot of new year's clothes ♡ You can see the beautiful appearance of Song Hye-kyo's and start the new year pleasantly ^^ ~ Song Hye Kyo, Mr. Song Kwang Gi's support is all congratulations ^^ ♡ # JEON Hyun Moo # Song Hye Kyo # Acting subject # The descendants of the sun ( this is as google translate it...) Now who is Mr Song Kwang Gi.?

@bblee29 yes I noticed that too I thought he was really ready to hug her fully. I guess Ki cant really hide how he feels. Actually I was really surprised that she held hands with him and tell him yes baby we got this! Kyo is often so shy and guarded it takes a man like Ki to make her come out of her shell. And the same goes to Ki hes so emotional he needs a strong woman like Kyo to keep him balanced. They each play on their strengths and weakness. That is why they are so compatible with each other! 

Archived