Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

15095483_10209626845701773_1194212210285268422_n.jpg?oh=49ff6235e6f3e131dd5c4eb6e5263a0e&oe=5888E91F                47ebd0b2e492ee406c9b6c2b65e5a4e8.gif     image                                   happy-birthday-cake.gifimage                        14.gif                GODDESS INDEED SONG HYE GYO!                                                                                                      credit to all owner              

• Like 10

Happy Birthday to the one and only Song Hye Kyo!!! Even though, I just recently followed you thru DOTS, the more I learn about you, the more I fall for you even as a girl haha. You're so beautiful, kind, adorable, and humble despite everything else. You inspire people everywhere, and your warm kind hearted heart is one of the many reasons why you're so loved. Your charm, grace, and aura is unlike anything else, and people could only dream to have that. Wishing you a year with love, happiness and success this upcoming year beauty!:wub::heart: #forevermygirlcrush #SSC

song-hye-kyo.jpg

• Like 7

I'm getting excited just by reading into the shared information by our friends here.  Hope she spent her birthday with her loved ones. *wink wink*

I love how bits and pieces of intel are coming out about our fave couple.  Like they were together day before Baeksang, they spent Valentine's day 2015 together, they had dinner the other, etc.  No need for an announcement, we know. ;):wub:

• Like 3

Thank you for the suggestion @superbigcat . Now i know the reason why i couldnt login to this forum :sweatingbullets: . Or those who use safari, try use google chrome, its also worked for me.

and thank you for sharing your FM experience with us :) 

• Like 8

Does anyone here manage to see the picture of SJK dad buying seaweed soup? Can pm me the picture please? :) Because I only saw the dad at koraebul doljam and not sure if he bought seaweed soup there cos he is eating seafood there. And its more of a seafood shop. Think people got confused with seaweed shop? No wonder the post was taken out from the Chinese SNS too 

My earlier birthday post that I have shared is from what I have personally seen or know and the many other fans whom have followed them physically throughout would have seen what that Weibo poster have shared( I have not seen that Weibo untill it's shared here now) but doesn't mean all sources come from that 1 person only because there cannot be only 1 fan around them. The same presents observations are from people who were there last year and this year and there is no way you can miss those presents because it's very eye catching. Most people who are there physically won't even share anything publicly just to protect their privacy. Just because most get Info from Weibo, Baidu and IG doesn't mean it has to all come from there. Whatever that goes up on public is mostly filtered and the real deal is never made known 

added: this is a open forum and everyone who has something to share can contribute. Is not restricted to only particular members and they can still share whatever they want. I am just doing my part sharing legit stuff I saw and know to the people who wants to know here. Those who don't want, please skip over! Why bother even reading my posts if you don't care for them and judging them? (Use the block button please) We don't need to cross paths, you just do your thing and I just do mine as Long as accurate info goes up here. like I said before I don't rely on those SNS for info except for her friends posting. Just because you do does not mean everyone needs to. 

• Like 23

Wah our sisters here are daebak...thank you for the info (I like the word "intel") 

Fact- they are close (the best lovers are best friends) . Fact- it was her birthday. Fact- he gave her a FREAKINGLY EXPENSIVE (imma gonna have to work my entire life to buy) kinda present . Fact- his dad was seen around her area on  her birthday. Fact- Mr and Mrs Song to be  have no scheduled appearance anywhere and no report of them being seen anywhere. Fact- no press is asking where they are...and if they are at some airport no one cares....they are no longer reported on or spied on by the press, they are THAT boring and SUCH an open secret. 

Guess - they are together in  [a posh hotel/remote island/at home] and she is cooking for him , and he is telling her all about the filming in BI... Heheh

And a happy birthday wish to Kyo....she is such an idol and inspiration to us women here. how she remains true to herself ...i dont know all of her work ,  but I love her already- her charity work that she doesn't trumpet for publicity, her choice of roles, her connection with her friends ...And from the way the FM was organised it was done in such a genuine manner, full of love for her fans..nothing commercial...she is not my idea of atypical star...May you have a long happy life, blessed always with love around you . 

• Like 16

Another version:

Song Hye Kyo's fan club sends her the most special birthday present!

song-hye-kyo

Song Hye Kyo's fans celebrated the actress' birthday in the most special way!

DC Inside's Song Hye Kyo fans raised 11,220,000 Won (~$11220 USD) to Seoul University Children's Hospital on November 22 under Song Hye Kyo's name.

The fan club posted a certificate of donation on their website and congratulated the actress! The certificate reads, "...the children will be able to grow their dream with healthier and happier future..." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/song-hye-kyos-fan-club-sends-her-the-most-special-birthday-present

• Like 23

●●●Season of GIVING~~APPRECIATION ~~THANKSFUL~~●●●●

The aura of happiness & thanks greetings everywhere I have encounter(family, friends,works, neighbors etc.) since beginning most likely til the end of the week.  Just want to take this opportunity to send my appreciation & thanks to everyone in this SSC Soompi.

1st Thank You TWTWB who started out this SSC thread at the very beginning. Without your lovely create thought we have never had such an awesome happiness moment each event regarding our KiKyo thru out this year. So thankful for your Kyo FM update as well.

2nd Thank You all of the LEGEND Chingus (former/current) contributions posts while the DOTS drama was airing. Your simultaneously analysis along make all new rookie(myself ) did not missed any bit of the excitement & euphoria feeling when reading back.  Seriously, most of your posts laughed so hard sometimes teary-eyed so real imagination thoughts. FANTASTIC!

Pictures & Videos making every post so complete, A Gratitude Thanks to all dearly upload all pictures, videos,  & translations. Your sharing meant/benefits so much to all in understanding of SSC gestures especially their FM & AWARDS events so grateful appreciation.

The most important  of all Thank You SJK & SHK in agree in collaboration making of the phenomenal DOTS drama so all of us here connect due to the LOVE & SUPPORT of KiKyo.

Supper Cat! Agree w/you growing all together w/Kyo but wanting to see her cutie  baby first. Chewy! Your inside contents of SSC birthday gifts/local so great & thanks for the factsheets. SSK1! Always awesome analysis. Chelsee &Ukim! Always look forward of your daily pictures so defined beautiful pictures.  

By the way, finally see Kyo on the real official FM in white mini-dress so sparkling white. Kyo is always " Beautiful in white & Gorgeous in black".

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

• Like 7

Song Joong Ki looks absolutely gorgeous in these b-cuts from 'TOPTEN10' photo shoot

song-joong-ki-

Song Joong Ki looks handsome even in b-cuts! 

Fashion brand 'TOPTEN10' released b-cuts today via their official Instagram account on November 23, and Song Joong Ki looks absolutely perfect. Wearing a relaxed top and a scarf, Song Joong Ki displays of subtle sexiness! 

Check out all photos below! 

song-joong-ki-_1479938415_3.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/song-joong-ki-looks-absolutely-gorgeous-in-these-b-cuts-from-topten10-photo-shoot

• Like 13

16 hours ago, Chewy Hoe said:

Does anyone here manage to see the picture of SJK dad buying seaweed soup? Can pm me the picture please? :) Because I only saw the dad at koraebul doljam and not sure if he bought seaweed soup there cos he is eating seafood there. And its more of a seafood shop. Think people got confused with seaweed shop? No wonder the post was taken out from the Chinese SNS too 

About "buying seaweed soup", how did it come from? Its like that stuff didnt come from private info(like pm asking n stuffs)honestly, am not sure too haha. But, in that deleted photo from that insta store, in the caption there are hastags, one of the hastag (was last placed) is #돌잠미역국 (doljam miyeokguk/ seaweed soup doljam). If do searching w that caption, can find many related photos w that insta store(place tagging, photo tagging,n posted photo by itself). That ig store is quite often using the hastag, as i see that hastag photos contain people celebrate bday there(ofcourse it means they buy seaweed soup for it), photos of miyeokguk is being served there or just any photo from that ig store. In simple way, it shows that store is serving seaweed soup menu hehe. I dont know if that day (nov22) was also jk's dad bday or other relatives bday, but for sure, that day is uri lovely lady bday hehe.

Spoiler

XEstH1.jpgImage cr. to baidu (i think...)

But just take with grain of salt, right ? Ofcourse lemon n tequila are involved hehe sullo hell yea

• Like 2