Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

i miss songsongcouple :wub: i miss beauty ig update since last time she updated before FM :rolleyes: they had good time for sure by seeing the news that they spent time to had a meal in restaurant together :)

D-1 Song Hye Kyo birthday, my heart said she is preparing a gift for those who have waited so patiently :heart: we are blessed shipper, Happy Sailing ~~~ ;) 

kemesraan_song_hye_gyo_song_joong_ki_di_

• Like 12

How come you manage to look beautiful and elegant at your age? For 35 years you still beautiful as ever  no secrets are made except your beauty secret of course. No doubt why lots of guys out there are choosing you because of your endless beauty and your kind heart. How I wish someday i can see or meet you in person my dear. Stay humble and sweet. I will always grateful for you being my idol . I wish you a happy birthday and i hope in your special day God's will shower you a happiness with your family, friends and of course with your special someone by your side, im wishing you a healthy and a life full of happiness and more projects to come and may God always their to protect and guide you, Advance Happy Birthday To My Dear Song Hye Gyo you are  always my inspiration God Bless!                                                                         anigif9_zps16cfe2b2.gif?t=1371914290&keyanigif11_zpsb040e1e5.gif?t=1371914300&ke                         anigif_zps611002a9.gif?t=1371891736&key=anigif6_zps88753c92.gif?t=1371891617&key                                       3515pwo.gif

• Like 16

I'm happy Descendants of the Sun finally will be broadcast on Dec.1 in san francisco, I can really enjoy to watch again, this is my big gift because my one week vacation, and expect to see them  again from KBS drama awards,one more day will be our princess birthday,hope they have their own private time to celerbrate:heart::heart:

• Like 20

Does anyone know where I can watch Song Hye-kyo's 20th anniversary fan meeting, I don't mind if it's not fully subbed although I would appreciate it if it was.

On 11/17/2016 at 10:14 AM, Karla Vasquez-Gabriel said:

YES!!!!! I thought that was an adlib. :D 

Always felt like that scene was unscripted.. totally adlib.. coz the look on their eyes are so transparent.. viewed that scene so many times just to make sure i wasnt delusional .. 

Happy birthday to the only female kdrama star i liked .. may you be continually blessed..

May you remain strong and always true.once more.. the happiest birthday greetings we offer you.. stay happy 

• Like 17

Spoiler

Happy Birthday to my one and only Princess (in K world) Hye Kyo Ssi, no words can describe how I love you since AIMH. I've been standing by you all the while. I wish you Happiness, abundant of Good Health and you get your Mr Right soon (we know you found him). Suggest you might want to speed up the process of us waiting. 

• Like 16

On this, the blessed day of your birth, I wish you all of the love and happiness in the world. There has never been a better person than you, You are not a wine or a cheese that only gets better as it ages. Instead, you are a beautiful person, strong because of the years behind you and hopeful because of the years ahead! Another year, another birthday and a wonderful person who is growing into her,  You are a wonderful person, an amazing friend and a sweet person. How can you be so awesome?  You are as fair as Snow White, as smart as Belle, as adventurous as Rapunzel, as kind as Cinderella and as brave as Pocahontas, Just like a princess, you walk the aisle of life with grace, beauty and finesse. You have left nothing but prints of love in people’s hearts. That’s why you are deeply loved by everyone! Such a beautiful girl deserves nothing but brightness and happiness along the way.  May your life be filled with significant moments of love and happiness with the people that are closest to your heart. Happy birthday to the most angelic and sweetest girl in the world, may you have a fun and crazy party to mark this day and the loads of love to go on your way.                 Happy birthday!                                                                                               Windows+Media+Player%5B4%5D.gifanimated-birthday-wishes-for-girl.gif                                                                                                                                                   

• Like 14

Happy birthday Song Hye Kyo eonnie...

I started to like you since AIMH but you made me love you even more through your Full House drama...you encouraged me in a way that tough life seems to be easy and fun to live...whenever I couldnt sleep I played your dramas on my comp until I fell asleep... it sounds ridiculous to some of my friends but it was true...

You are the true idol...being your fans is an honour for me. Seeing a down to earth superstar like you makes us your fans to always remember to stay humble...

I don't know how to congratulate you on your birthday so I can only think of sharing this here...Happy birthday eonnie! Best wishes for everything...always be happy:wub: xoxo

Thanks for fellow ss shippers to always share good news and positive vibes here...this forum is like a daily vitamin for me :)  love you all...

• Like 6

Congratulation to our sscp they won! DOTS the best  congratulation to all of us guys!                                   15181625_10209619767524823_6987977889110439097_n.jpg?oh=645b142dc008530f3ae02d45ef2120b8&oe=58C5A8FB   

• Like 9

Dear Song Hyde Kyo,

Wishing you the Happiest Birthday day today and many more happy days and years to come.  Wishing you good health and continuing success in all you endeavors.  

• Like 1

birthdaycake.jpgImg257720302.jpg

May you be blessed with good health and happiness not only on your birthday! But in all the days to come! 

• Like 5