Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

@convalescent - high-five girl! THAT exactly was my IT moment too :) You can tell, even before they divulge in epilogue that there were adlibs on that scene, that at that moment when YSJ said "that is a question", it is SJK talking ❤️️ *hoping that somehow he'll get an answer from SHK *

• Like 8

@convalescent @ros I totally agree with you both :wub: when i first watched it, i was stunned because JK said "that is a question" and the look at HK's face especially when she looked at the cam was sooo telling. She was just like waiting for a "cut!" because if that was in the script, she should have just looked into his eyes and answered back, right? That scene got me thinking because when she looked at him to answer, there was a slight, seemingly death glare :P and she had to say "that is my answer" after saying "I love you too"... Gosh.... I think that it seemed like a staged scene by JK, director and the crew that caught HK off-guard for a bit.....hehehe

• Like 20

2 hours ago, songs4us said:

@convalescent @ros I totally agree with you both :wub: when i first watched it, i was stunned because JK said "that is a question" and the look at HK's face especially when she looked at the cam was sooo telling. She was just like waiting for a "cut!" because if that was in the script, she should have just looked into his eyes and answered back, right? That scene got me thinking because when she looked at him to answer, there was a slight, seemingly death glare :P and she had to say "that is my answer" after saying "I love you too"... Gosh.... I think that it seemed like a staged scene by JK, director and the crew that caught HK off-guard for a bit.....hehehe

YES!!!!! I thought that was an adlib. :D 

• Like 9

@songs4us @ros @ convalescent @Karla Vasquez-Gabriel yes totally agree! goodness the feels for that scene is totally breathtaking!  Both of them glowed and their lingering longing stares how can they do that without feeling anything for each other.

I felt that 'it was a question' was totally out of context. They already said i love u in the coffeeshop with the choco lollipops. A man usually asks that question during the start of the relationship right?  Maybe it was really the time when both of them were really falling in love so deeply with each other.  JK cant really help it remember he has the shipwreck as his phone wallpaper so its really so memorable for him.

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, faithcorvak said:

JK cant really help it remember he has the shipwreck as his phone wallpaper so its really so memorable for him.

Really?!!!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ash02 said:

Sjk held fan meeting on 17/8 in seoul before his enlistment in army on 27/8/2013. in his fm the mc asked him why he went to twtwb set twice and bring along food truck with him.  his special guest is jo in sung. he answered...because he miss shk sunbaenim. everyone laugh because they thought it was a joke. for me...he was telling the truth... he said in shk fm that he met kyo a week before his enlistment...that should be on 20/8/2013 (hope this correct). meaning... he met kyo after the fan meeting. aigoo...these two love birds gonna make me :crazy:....ha..ha..ha..

.... and I think (I hope I am right) Jo In Sung said he didn't know SJK came (I guess the second time because the first time he was with LKS).  SJK said he came but went straight to Hye Kyo noona's car,.

• Like 8

Looking at the timelines of their previous encounters before dots , I have been wondering about lots of things.

Spoiler

Sept12-Nov12: Innocent Man aired in korean tv. If I'm not mistaken a fellow member here (i think it was sigang) mentioned D followed JK around for 6 months due to suspected dating rumor with his costar but found nothing, so this should be around Sep12 - Feb13.

SSCP revealed they first met in women boutique, this should be earlier than TWTWB visit (media reported 1st visit was late Jan13, 2nd visit, with the food truck, was in Feb13). So, when did the first meeting take place? Was it the same month when he visit TWTWB, or happened earlier than that, during year 2012, or even earlier? But during these times Dispatch also followed him, so did they aware of SSCP first meeting? Did anyone tipping them off on SSCP surprising chemistry during meeting each other during TWTWB set? Dispatch seems to adore this couple so much making me wonder whether they actually witness everything about their special fated relationship way before dots.

Aug13-Feb15: JK was enlisted to army in Aug13, he mentioned of them meeting a week before he serve the period so this indicated they were still in touch right before enlistment. Feb15 V-day was when they met for Dots meeting. Whether they still kept in touch within this two occasions still remain as question to the public. I've came across statement saying they did, but don't know whether it was legit or not. 

I just want to highlight during this period of time, a significant unfortunate event happened to our lovely SHK. Yes, it was one of her darkest hours in entertainment industry where she was bashed left and right by public due to her tax issue. It was in Aug14. During this time JK was in army, but I believe he is not totally isolated from outside world. He was aware about his friend wedding and was able to attend hers, YAI also sent him script from his acting drama, and so on. So he should know about SHK news that time. Witnessing how super attentive he was to SHK (shielding her from Greek sunshine, pouring water to her glass, covering her legs with towel, opened water bottle for her,  tissue box in her FM), I really wonder what was his reaction to the news that time. Did he contact her, take extra miles to console her when she was such in hurtful that time? SHK seems to have soft spot for JK when he came out from his enlistment; she didnt have to meet him on Vday 2015 but she did. She also reported to join in celebrating when JK finally released from army, writer KES was seen holding banner to welcome him out and they had small celebration later on. I cannot help but feeling that something profound really happened between them when he was in army and it might be related to this particular scandal.

Sorry if I was rambling on ridiculous puzzles regarding our lovely couple on my first entry here in SSCP soompi. Please know that I have only good wishes for them so let me know if my entry here somehow violate their privacy and may attract haters and naysayers opportunities in bringing them down, I will remove it.

Special thanks to fellow soompiers who keep on updating on SSCP news and discussions, please continue to keep this thread alive. In time like this, I wish @SSulleim can share with us something, after all, seems like the true captains of this ship somehow give hints for us to keep on cherish them and share good news around.

Have a good day everyone.

Edited by helloace85

Hi everyone

A newbie here in Soompi and I can't resist not to create an account and join the SongSong shippers. I hope I'm welcome here:).  My friend got a huge crush on SJK and kept on persuading me to watch DOTS.  I just recently watched the show and oh boy I was blown away! I don't know SJK but I adore SHK. I find her very elegant and reminds me of Monica Belluci.

http://richestcelebrities.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Monica-Bellucci-Net-Worth-660x330.jpg

Edited by lizquensongs
  • Like 15

@utkim,really appreciated your inf. for the FM , credit to ACE, capable ,grasshopper , ,@,  smoky1961 , @superbigcat and others who contribute to this thread about the special FM, kyo must be really happy to have close friends, elementary friends, local and international fans to celebrate her 20th anniversary,this must be her best gifts for her coming happy birthday , we will continued to support her forever, hope she has new family life soon with her lover-SJK 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, faithcorvak said:

@Karla Vasquez-Gabriel

Yes it was asked during one of his FM what was his phones wallpaper and it was the shipwreck at Navaggio beach

But of course it might be now updated to the Sexy Kyo! 

Hahahaha and maybe he just used his phone as an excuse to take kyo pics with her friends for him to have  a souvenir of kyo's sexy look that time...hehehe

3 hours ago, helloace85 said:

Looking at the timelines of their previous encounters before dots , I have been wondering about lots of things.

Reveal hidden contents

Sept12-Nov12: Innocent Man aired in korean tv. If I'm not mistaken a fellow member here (i think it was sigang) mentioned D followed JK around for 6 months due to suspected dating rumor with his costar but found nothing, so this should be around Sep12 - Feb13.

SSCP revealed they first met in women boutique, this should be earlier than TWTWB visit (media reported 1st visit was late Jan13, 2nd visit, with the food truck, was in Feb13). So, when did the first meeting take place? Was it the same month when he visit TWTWB, or happened earlier than that, during year 2012, or even earlier? But during these times Dispatch also followed him, so did they aware of SSCP first meeting? Did anyone tipping them off on SSCP surprising chemistry during meeting each other during TWTWB set? Dispatch seems to adore this couple so much making me wonder whether they actually witness everything about their special fated relationship way before dots.

Aug13-Feb15: JK was enlisted to army in Aug13, he mentioned of them meeting a week before he serve the period so this indicated they were still in touch right before enlistment. Feb15 V-day was when they met for Dots meeting. Whether they still kept in touch within this two occasions still remain as question to the public. I've came across statement saying they did, but don't know whether it was legit or not. 

I just want to highlight during this period of time, a significant unfortunate event happened to our lovely SHK. Yes, it was one of her darkest hours in entertainment industry where she was bashed left and right by public due to her tax issue. It was in Aug14. During this time JK was in army, but I believe he is not totally isolated from outside world. He was aware about his friend wedding and was able to attend hers, YAI also sent him script from his acting drama, and so on. So he should know about SHK news that time. Witnessing how super attentive he was to SHK (shielding her from Greek sunshine, pouring water to her glass, covering her legs with towel, opened water bottle for her,  tissue box in her FM), I really wonder what was his reaction to the news that time. Did he contact her, take extra miles to console her when she was such in hurtful that time? SHK seems to have soft spot for JK when he came out from his enlistment; she didnt have to meet him on Vday 2015 but she did. She also reported to join in celebrating when JK finally released from army, writer KES was seen holding banner to welcome him out and they had small celebration later on. I cannot help but feeling that something profound really happened between them when he was in army and it might be related to this particular scandal.

Sorry if I was rambling on ridiculous puzzles regarding our lovely couple on my first entry here in SSCP soompi. Please know that I have only good wishes for them so let me know if my entry here somehow violate their privacy and may attract haters and naysayers opportunities in bringing them down, I will remove it.

Special thanks to fellow soompiers who keep on updating on SSCP news and discussions, please continue to keep this thread alive. In time like this, I wish @SSulleim can share with us something, after all, seems like the true captains of this ship somehow give hints for us to keep on cherish them and share good news around.

Have a good day everyone.

And I remember during kyo interview before who among the junior actress she's watching at and her reply is MCW and she's watching  her drama innocent man and it happened that ki is the main actor..hmmmn hehehe

• Like 9

6 hours ago, FairyKiKyo said:

During SHK's FM, our couple mentioned that they met at cafes before his enlistment, right?

During SJK's FM the first few Mandarin song he sang was 'Long Time No See" below is the english translation of the song. The lyrics is so meaningful to the early part of their partnership. (I think I have been reading too many romance book that I find their partnership so romantic)

I come to the city you lived,
and walk on the roads that you had passed
I imagine how lonely you were in those days without me.
Holding the picture you gave me,
the road is so familiar to me
but you are not on it.
We can’t go back to that day.
Will you appear suddenly in the corner coffee shop?
I will say hello to you with a smile,
and chat with you as we sit together.
I want to see you again to see how much you have changed.
I won’t talk about the past. I will just say hello to you.
Just say “I have not seen you for a long time” to you.

Yes I agree with you. That song really looks alike their story,  maybe that song was sjk fav when he still in military and missed shk so much. For the time when he sang in his FM, though they just met 2 days before he still remember how it feel when he miss shk alot and want to share it with ss shipper, hehe. Cheers!

• Like 7

thanks @Chellsee for the lovely gifs i just had to repost this! Urgh SJK is so manly and hot! :wub:

tumblr_ogtg8dw5UL1vqfmslo3_540.gif&key=2

Thanks also to those lovely statements about our dear couple! I just kept on liking every post because they all brought the feels again! :blush:

Anyway, is the release of the commentary DVD due this month? Hope some can share bits of it here please :bawling: 

Looking forward to Kyo's IG posts and birthday celebration! I think we are getting near our destination! 

• Like 16