Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

Happy Monday everyone from the window of my room. I have been sick these past 3 days. as I said, SongSong couple will definitely get into the finish line which is marriage and it will succeed simply because SJK will do everything to keep the flame on between them. for sure they will not announce it so loud but it will. 

Hope you have a nice day

• Like 18

how I wish somebody could translate the audio recording:bawling:thanks @Chewy Hoe and @smoky1671and to all who contributed and we'll be waiting for more...how I wish there'll be a narration of the entire program...just my wishful thinking...thanks everyone:wub:

• Like 6

Thanks so much for sharing the audio to Chewy and Smoky. :) The 30mins audio Hv non-stop laughters and cheers..seems so much fun! How I wish we know wat they are talking and best best with videos!! Oh dear..I am really greedy again but how to resist not seeing them!! Fighting! Pray for more videos!! :)

• Like 6

Yesterday was the happiest day of my life and i thank to God that Kyo's fanmeeting  was a big success and when  i woke up this morning i check my fone and i have lots of msg about the fan meeting of her some of it was bad comment some are good for me i dont care what is the anti say's about it is their opinion and they are free to comment whatever it is but for me i only believe what i see to them if they dont believe it then its not my problem anymore and pls respect it like Kyo what she said in her letter no mattet what happen we will support each other in good or in bad times and i will support this two with all my heart my ears and eyes  are close to those who will said bad comment to kyo or to ki i only believe them not to those people who hated them and in the first place its their life not us we are only here to  support not to decide in their lives and i believe this ship is really sailing and i will continue to support them no matter what and i am very much happy that kyo found a great man in her life and that man was Song Joong Ki and i see to her that she was very much happy in her life now so let us give them our blessing and i am praying to God that this two will be soon be come one and to all of you guys thank you to a wonderful day yesterday ifighting guys let us continue to support our couple god bless to all of you and to our couple kamsamida!

• Like 8

Thank you @Chewy Hoe for sharing the audio. 

Someone somewhere who doubt them said there's no news about them. REALLY????!!!!

After DOTs, he's been mentioning her, and then they were together at the Korean awards and then this FM..there's so much news I cannot keep up!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, smoky1671 said:

@1922braveheart I think that's when Yoo Ah In was asked what role he would want to play opposite SHK and he said he supported songsong couple so he couldn't answer

Edit: I think there was more to it but don't quite recall all..

there was also a part where sjk made an ok sign at the audience , I think it was here too but sorry can't be absolutely sure now.

actually trying to listen to the English translation and to them speak at the same time was difficult, so I missed some things. It's actually easier from experience to have Chinese translation because the two languages are closer together so the translation and actual listening gels better

Ohhh... are there any korean shippers here who ca help translate the audio part by part? if this isn't too much to ask :D

• Like 6

17 hours ago, MadAboutSongSong said:

thoughtful boyfriend :heart: she always got his back :wub:

Is the background song playing "You Are My Everything?" :heart:

• Like 10

I am so going to watch DOTS again. In fact i am listening to DOTS OST now. Thank you all for all the lovely postings and i really enjoy all the good vibes. 

referring to @Chewy Hoe postings above, please do take note its impolite to take another's postings and make it as your own. Please always credit the owner. Anyway, i really enjoy reading all the good positive postings. Thanks for sharing.

Edited by FairyKiKyo
miss out a few words
  • Like 8

2 hours ago, kristy86 said:

I see @redwinecouple wave wave.. :D Long time no see chingu! Been missing your post too! 

Waving back! Hi chingu! I missed you and everyone here. Loved your heartfelt post despite having a busy day.   It's nice to read all your stories, experiences and insights. Maybe I should post more soon :)

P.S I really love that photo ( too much happiness and love in one pic) :wub:

• Like 9

49 minutes ago, smoky1671 said:

4C20B865-7200-4D0D-8B9E-F1D319D215AC_zps

45EC0B35-44D8-43C3-9968-AAED73A9A066_zps

Sounds like SJK got kicked during filming in an indoor scene, author knew of it last week. Said his appearance at her FM was decided on only a week ago although YAI's was confirmed before that.

As far as I know even this incident not happen SJK will have a time to attend her FM... as SJK said he is not busy although he is busy filming right!!!!

• Like 8

THANK YOU TO ALL CHINGGUS FOR THE WONDERFUL PICTURES,AUDIOS AND VIDEOS FROM KYO'S FM :heart:....I SAW MANY UPDATES ON IG YESTERDAY BUT COULDN'T DROP BY HERE TILL TODAY..I'M SMILING ALL DAY LOOKING AT THREE OF THEM TOGETHER AND THANK YOU SO MUCH TO SJK AND YAI FOR ATTENDING KYO'S FM AND MADE OUR BEAUTY SO HAPPY ON HER 20TH ANNIVERSARY.WE HAVE HER BIRTHDAY COMING TOO RIGHT?SO WE CAN EXPECT WHO WILL BE HER GUESTS DURING THE PARTY:blush:..MR BOYFRIEND WILL BE BUSY BUT I'M SURE WILL BE THERE TO DRINK SOJU WITH HER!!:tounge_wink:

• Like 9