Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

Big protests happening at Seoul, Korea,to  all Kyonatics  and SongSong Couple who will attend Kyo's Fanmeet "be safe everyone....                                                                                                      PLS PRAY FOR KOREA!!!!     

14991426_1871726993061504_5036108384919594016_o.jpg       credit @  hanie_surlianto  and ss couple fb                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

• Like 5

Attendees' phone camera were sealed by "No Photography " stickers before entering the venue, so let's expect a few pictures and updates from the event                                                                                                                                                   15078529_1871773079723562_8790072367366527630_n.jpg?oh=640801ff2f97c7ddc978a1a12bbd7156&oe=58D434BC  15094901_1871790363055167_2914521228681306915_n.jpg?oh=b50eb5afa79678b864419d96b453d858&oe=588B70DB                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Ms. Park spotted in the venue  a very supported manager                                                           15027797_1871797639721106_7130844162214677458_n.jpg?oh=6ea60345e87843bbf36a09c5fdfe0c85&oe=588D118C       

credit @ songsong couple fb                 

• Like 17

waaahhhh:(...how I wish I'm there!!!...have fun lucky chingus who are able to attend...don't forget us...stories and account on the fm is very much appreciated:wub:

• Like 5

sorry all for my flower post a while a go my apology and thank you for reminding me peace!            (khalinkikyo) dont worry dear no problem

• Like 1

I'm sure the guest should be someone who knows her better,  someone who very close of her...  Someone special,  especially for her career and life.  

• Like 10

someone please...what time will it start?..and everyone who will attend, enjoy!!! <33

@utkim i hope two of those seats are for song yoonah....and the other song...:phew: kkk so excited!

• Like 6

☆☆CELEBRATION Kyo's 20th Debut Anniversary ~ Sunday 11-13-16~☆☆

Exhilaration feeling of wating less than 12 hrs for the event to be happened, just wanting to highlight 3 my all time favorites dramas. 

1. AIMH : ⊙ Kyo begging her drama Oppa stayed w/her for few mths after knowing got leukemia. { So heart breaking scene}

⊙ At the hospital when doing  blood withdrawal  {So real screaming pain crying }

⊙ Her piggyback drama dying scene at the beach. {Unforgettable heart breaking view so young & felt so close to the heart}

2. FULL HOUSE: ⊙ Cuteness Scene: 1. Airplane eating 2. Hunger strike @ Beijing food court 3. Mouthful eating after pretending still sick 4. Skating 5. Running after c.p. best friends after knowing house sold off by them.

⊙ Funny Scenes: 1. Piggyback grandma in law 2. Singing the 3 bear song 3.Running away fr. list house duties for the script meeting in yellow dress.

3. DOTS :   ⊙ Cuteness Scenes: 1.  1st date w/ JK unprepared in front the hospital entrance 2. Complaining her pause reading abnormal after JK rescued & gave CPR @ the beach ⊙ Stepping on the bomb thread on the ground ⊙ Favorite Drunken scene.

⊙ Cring scenes: 1. Red truck seacliff speaking death final words 2. Infront the hospital after found out  YSJ death.

⊙ Romantic scenes:1. 1st movie theater date ( JK voice very attractive & sound appealing) 2. Camping  ( JK head till toward Kyo sholder same as 1st script  reading) 3. Car wash

⊙ Kiss scene: postpone until appropriate timing.

Kyo' s Dyson C. F. : Astonishing look Kyo in half bare shoulder black dress. You look stunning, sophisticated & elegant. This is exactly perfectly your body match. Your hair honestly look so beautiful &  mesmerizing in long same as BSA. Thumb up your stylish team really impress & unbelievable.  Your voice so same as JK VOICE in DOTS theater  very attractive tone.  All missing from your smile + bonus your voice this short vid Dyson CF feel so connect even from far as KiKyo fan. Thanks!

" C U TMRW" on Kyo 's most recent instagram. We all understand as " See You Tomorrow which is today 11-13 "the "W" my only 1st thought relating to JK favorite  black cap wore post BSA with W @ back and blue cap W infront. My guess "W" stands for "We" same as "SSC" will be there. Really don't know but my feeling SJK will be at Kyo FM for the Kikyo memory with all of the fans.

Happy Celebration Kyo's 20th Anniversary  !

• Like 11

It's #SongHyeKyo20thAnniversary fan meet time. So excited and happy. Makes me wish for livestream. But sadly none. Enjoy whoever is lucky enough to get in and be there. 

• Like 7