Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

Hi Shippers :heart: Omo omo omo!!Now we found out they even have matching Range Rover and wears the same badge at President's awards?Do they have same puppies as well as Kyo always update in her instagram?

HAHAHAHAHA..We shippers are always looking for clearer evidence and what we saw during awards event last week was REAL!Thank you so much to all chinggus here for all updates...love y'all!GUMAWO....

• Like 10

Omg thank you very much for that fancaaam :wub: the way he helped her and held /her hand/...and i guess she also patted his back? Did she? One of the reasons why fancams are always the best! :) just quoting a /kinda/ famous line here in our country, dont us song-song! dont us! ;):P ahh hearts everywhere! :wub:

• Like 16

Oh yes!!! I just love fancams:wub:...want to see the unguarded moments...may there be more to come!!!!:):wub:

• Like 10

waaah im super dead this is how the fancam is the best thank you so much behappy and to all who uploaded  this video thank you so much guys you made my day complete...

• Like 9

On 10/3/2016 at 0:07 PM, Bambiina said:
On 10/18/2016 at 2:10 PM, gigivillaceran said:

@SSK1 Ki even held the folding chair before Kyo went it to her seat such a sweet guy :wub:

Sorry to Bambiina & Gigi Villaceran for the tagged I don't know how to untagged this. 

• Like 11

Delurking just to say that I am so HAPPY that someone is there loving our Dear Kyo the way she deserves to be loved. :wub: They are so lucky to have found each other.

Let the hashtag speak for it all.

God bless our couple.

God bless the shippers.

• Like 18

regarding on AAA votings, have you guys saved your points? because I heard that in the final round, the votes will be reset and all the votes of the top 10 contenders in every category will go back to zero. So let's secure our points and at the same time let's not let SHK and SJK rank go lower than rank 5. SJK is on rank 4 now and SHK is in her usual spot in the 2nd rank. Let's be ready on the final round! PLS SPREAD THIS coz i bet there will be a voting war on the final round!! :)

I saw some SSC accounts/pages on social medias and they keep on spreading this click bait sites that wants us to vote for them which will not give them something or anything in return. I know it's something but let's focus on something that is more important and that will give the recognition that our SHK and SJK deserves and needs in return.

• Like 19

When i watched the fancam 1st time, i thought why didnt he stand up and give way to her, if he holds her hand, why not with 2 hands or different ways which i thought it could be more "gentlement", then i watched again n again i saw his other hand was busy to keep the folding chair for her. So sweet of him 

• Like 19

1 hour ago, vanderwoods said:

regarding on AAA votings, have you guys saved your points? because I heard that in the final round, the votes will be reset and all the votes of the top 5 contenders in every category will go back to zero. So let's secure our points and at the same time let's not let SHK and SJK rank go lower than rank 5. SJK is on rank 4 now and SHK is in her usual spot in the 2nd rank. Let's be ready on the final round! PLS SPREAD THIS!! :)

I saw some SSC accounts/pages on social medias and they keep on spreading this click bait sites that wants us to vote for them which will not give them something or anything in return. I know it's something but let's focus on something that is more important and that will give the recognition that our SHK and SJK deserves and needs in return.

WOW this is good news!! Then let's save our points from now! 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, sscouplefanvn said:

i saw his other hand was busy to keep the folding chair for her. So sweet of him 

Yes I saw it too! :wub: he kept on looking at the back, then right at the moment he spot her presence, he was using his left hand to unfold her chair omoooo

• Like 16