Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

11 hours ago, khxy said:

Since it is slow news days, allow me to share articles written by a blogger ( 小河流水水清清 ). She wrote these articles some time back in June.

Regardless how famous or well-known an actor or actress is internationally, the most important for them is to get the support and love from their own countrymen. ‘Family’ understanding and hopes are the greatest source of strength, if you do not receive support from your own ‘family’; a strong person will lose his/her confidence, even a great star will lose his/her light.

The strange thing is no matter where some people go; they will always be treated dearly. Her honor is our honor, is she even related to us? But she is enjoying the ‘national’ treatment. While some are treated as outsiders, no matter where they go and even if she has big accomplishments, people will treat her indifferently. She is ours but it doesn’t matter if she were to change her nationality.

Koreans' feelings towards Hye Kyo is different. There’s no lack of criticisms for her, but there’s also no lack of love for her. No less controversies or attention, Koreans however, always look forward to her return ‘please come back, attend our award ceremonies or please come back and do local films/dramas.’ I think this is what being a family means, there will be misunderstandings and criticisms, in spite of that you are unwilling to let her has closer affinity with others. If Hye Kyo were to be given to China, Koreans wouldn’t allow that.

It is  great for an actor to have a drama with 40% rating in his/her lifetime, but by the time she was 23 years old, she has 3 dramas with such high ratings. When Descendants of the Sun becomes another legend, Korean media wrote an article that says ‘Behind Hallyu wave, there’s Song Hye Kyo’ affirming her great contributions for the past 16 years. This is also to emphasize her critical role in the success of Descendants of the Sun, thus whether you love her or not, you have to acknowledge that she is irreplaceable. She is not the woman behind every man; she is the woman behind the great Hallyu wave. How long has Hallyu wave been? That’s how long Song Hye Kyo has been popular; she is Korean dramas' greatest wealth.

Although criticized by many in Korea, Hye Kyo is still the unbeatable queen of drama in their hearts. Every Korean drama wish for Hye Kyo to be their leading actress and there are no Korean actors that will reject a chance to have Hye Kyo as acting partner

Many will think that, kindness, politeness and respect will only be given if you treat others the same way, it is not wrong but it lacks dignity. Dignity means no matter what others do to you, you must treat others the right way. A moment of luck may just be a temporary luck. A lifetime of luck is because of your own moral and dignity. To be popular for 20 years is not just about a beautiful face but also because of good characters. No matter what life throws you, do your best and live honestly ,who can bring you down then? Character determines fate; her character already determine that she will have a good life, moreover she has a beautiful face and able to let go of things gracefully. Many a time, the factor that decides on our fate is not our abilities but our choices.

source:weibo

PS:

2016 Korean Popular Culture and Arts award will be held on 27th October. These awards are given to those who have made contributions in these fields. The awards are prestigious and divided to President's award, Prime minister's award and Minister of Culture,Sports and Tourism award. The list of winners will be announce before the ceremony, hopefully SS will be present.

This is so beautifully written... salute!! Fighting for Song Hye Kyo. I just wonder though because I'm not a Korean, why do some Korean dislike her? I wonder....

• Like 4

awww!! so Joong Ki and Ji Won have a new CF together and it's for Gigatopia of Samsung :D 

Im still waiting for our couple to have one too though! Why is it so hard for them to be together in one screen? lol :phew: Can you imagine how perfect would that CF be? it will probably one of the most watched CF of the century!!

• Like 14

I still can't understand why no CP fan are allowed at SHK's FM.  Is this SHK's idea or the organizer's idea?  

If SJK is in SHK's SOS team, SJK and SHK want to respect Kyo's fan only to make them happy, that's good.  Maybe SJK wants to respect Ky's fan only, or they have their very good reason, such as test the water, etc.  

If this is the only SHK's fan's idea, I think that is a bit of selfish.  If you are truely SHK’s fan, do you want to see the beauty staying single forever?   For a woman at 35 years old, as a true fan of her, don’t you like to see her to have a BF even if it is just a rumor?  I can understand the FM is Kyo's FM, however, many Kyo's fan love to see Ki:heart:Kyo.  I love Kyo and because I love SHK, I like to see SJK and SHK together.  I like to see SSCP.  SJK was so happy to see the sign of Ki:heart:Kyo at his FM.  If they are in the relationship, I believe SHK will like to see that too.  She certainly showed that at SJK's Chengdu FM.  I really like her to find a good husband and get married and start a family ASAP, which I think should be her priority.  Because she loves kids very much, and she is about to run out her biological clock.  Not all of the women can have kids in their 30s, especially after age of 35.  I have seen many women tried after 35 for their 2nd child after two or three years of giving birth to their first child, but failed.  I can't imagine a die hard Kyo fan won't like to see Kyo find a husband quickly.  If that man is not SJK, who else at this moment?   She doesn't have a big circle of friends to select for the candidate in a short time frame.  For SJK, even though he would like to get married soon, he can still wait another five or even 10 years, won't matter, but not SHK if she still wants to have child of her own.  We all saw how happy they were with each other, unless something terribly happened, unless there is no way for them to become SSCP,  why block CP fan to show their true feeling?  I am posting this only because I am a fan of SHK.  I would like to see her happy.  If SJK loves her that much, why do the fans want to block that?   Just the thought.  

• Like 7

One more photo of Joong Ki Oppa at Reserve forces and welfare center at Seokcho toda                                                                               14657540_1854292578138279_46376593358505                       14724615_1854607121440158_2539241990034514671275_1854607154773488_6768507407636975179_n.jpg?oh=b6e8682b52d34f2767743610e5320b45&oe=58A417C1            14729133_1854657268101810_9082672377920711801_n.jpg?oh=427634b60003c70fa78f77ff9f6e7b4c&oe=5868A759                 credit @ ss couple FB

• Like 15

Why cant we just appreciate Hyebaragi's effort for making this fm possible? it's not like they are only forbidding ssc fan. They meant all the cp fan that shk is related to. they are not technically forbidding cp fan to attend. Only those fans who are going to attend hoping to see the other half and not because of SHK. Let's be open minded for hyebaragi's rules. :)

They want fans who is IN it to show love for SHK. Escpecially since it is her 20th ANNIVERSARY of being in the industry hence the reason why Hyebaragi (the only fancafe that UAA and shk trust) made it possible for her. This fm is not just any other fm. She barely have one in the past 20yrs of her being in the industry so let's just be thankful for Hyebaragi for organizing it and for SHK for paying all the expenses just so she could be with us and thank us personally for all the support and love:)

Hyebaragi is known to be very protective of her and they are just being like that. if you backread, you will see a member's post here and protected her. im pretty sure they only want this fanmeeting to be special and unforgettable not just for shk but for the fans who stayed with her all throughout . If ever SJK or YAI or JIS or CTH attended and be a guest to her fm, i guess that is just a bonus for us fans ^_^

PS: i know it's impossible but Im still hoping for a livestreaming lol

• Like 12

3 hours ago, alicesliu said:

I still can't understand why no CP fan are allowed at SHK's FM.  Is this SHK's idea or the organizer's idea?  

If SJK is in SHK's SOS team, SJK and SHK want to respect Kyo's fan only to make them happy, that's good.  Maybe SJK wants to respect Ky's fan only, or they have their very good reason, such as test the water, etc.  

If this is the only SHK's fan's idea, I think that is a bit of selfish.  If you are truely SHK’s fan, do you want to see the beauty staying single forever?   For a woman at 35 years old, as a true fan of her, don’t you like to see her to have a BF even if it is just a rumor?  I can understand the FM is Kyo's FM, however, many Kyo's fan love to see Ki:heart:Kyo.  I love Kyo and because I love SHK, I like to see SJK and SHK together.  I like to see SSCP.  SJK was so happy to see the sign of Ki:heart:Kyo at his FM.  If they are in the relationship, I believe SHK will like to see that too.  She certainly showed that at SJK's Chengdu FM.  I really like her to find a good husband and get married and start a family ASAP, which I think should be her priority.  Because she loves kids very much, and she is about to run out her biological clock.  Not all of the women can have kids in their 30s, especially after age of 35.  I have seen many women tried after 35 for their 2nd child after two or three years of giving birth to their first child, but failed.  I can't imagine a die hard Kyo fan won't like to see Kyo find a husband quickly.  If that man is not SJK, who else at this moment?   She doesn't have a big circle of friends to select for the candidate in a short time frame.  For SJK, even though he would like to get married soon, he can still wait another five or even 10 years, won't matter, but not SHK if she still wants to have child of her own.  We all saw how happy they were with each other, unless something terribly happened, unless there is no way for them to become SSCP,  why block CP fan to show their true feeling?  I am posting this only because I am a fan of SHK.  I would like to see her happy.  If SJK loves her that much, why do the fans want to block that?   Just the thought.  

hi sorry for qouting your post.i think officialhyebaragi already explained about no CP fans is allowed u can go and check their latest post about it on IG.since english is not their 1st language so it create misunderstanding on their 1st posts as they never gave further explanation about it.but what i understand now is CP fans can go but there is limitations and not allowed to bring any sign/symbol of CP like (banner,led etc.) u can go as SHK fan only since its SHK fm and they acknowledge CP fans are SHK fans too but they only trying to protect or avoid any rumors since we all know we have different minds and we don't know what others thinking no matter we said we are matured enough.and i believe or think SHK's fans are very supportive whoever she is with.they might not be showie like us SSCP fans but i'm sure they are supporting her and they will happy for her as long as she is happy.let us try to understand their requests and not be disappointed about it.they only want this SHK fm to be success and meaningful to them.we are only hoping atleast we can get a glimpse or update during her fm :)

• Like 6

@alicesliu I know you're upset but I hope you could be more careful when saying things. It's been my dream to see her get married one day but that doesn't mean I should enjoy reading unfounded rumours. I've seen haters calling her desperate. As a fan, it hurts. And just because a woman is over 30 years old doesn't mean she has to accept anyone. SJK is a good person and if he's the one for Kyo, I'll be more than happy for her. :)

• Like 19

CP fans does not mean SSCP only. There are several groups of CP fans still in existence. Refer shippers thread. 

Have a good day.

• Like 4

Song Hye Kyo                                                                  

the most lovable face ive ever seen..

"she's really indeed the fairest of them all"                                                                                                                                 

2006_KTFT_EVER_SimpleStyle06.jpg2006_KTFT_EVER_SimpleStyle14.jpg2006_KTFT_EVER_SimpleStyle15.jpg2006_KTFT_EVER_SimpleStyle24.jpg                                                  credit to owner

• Like 15

Song Joong-ki at reservist training

photo772461.jpg

Actor Song Joong-ki was spotted at reservist training.

He was spotted in the military uniform and he still looks good without a flaw.

Meanwhile, Song Joong-ki is starring in the movie "Battleship Island".

http://www.hancinema.net/song-joong-ki-at-reservist-training-99488.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 11

Song Hye Kyo                                                                                                                       Here comes the bride! soon soon soon!                                                                                                    untitled-1-1.jpg1147506106-1-1.jpg                                                                                                                                                                    1147506459-1-1.jpg                               credit to owner

• Like 3

On 10/12/2016 at 1:52 AM, miranda711 said:

For a girl who had to grow up too fast too quick, few things came easy. Fewer things came without tough lessons, bitter repercussions or exacting price. But people forget what even fates dare not to... they forget that she was born a warrior, enduring even when everyone else gave up. She battled for life at a point when death could have conquered so easily. She can be knocked down, but they are fools who think she will stay down. Life will give her the glory her hard work and kind heart deserves, but sometimes it may also deal her nasty cards. And you know what? She'll sail through in the future with the same poise and courage and determination she has so consistently shown in the past as her well-wishers cheer her on faithfully every step of the way. And perhaps she would know one day how many of us consider her a fine embodiment of all the qualities that are the very essence of a woman.

Lessons have made her cautious and rightly so, for what she has with Joong Ki is something along the lines of what has transpired before. One couldn't possibly imagine the courage she possesses to dare acknowledge such intimacy in public again, knowing that gossips and whispers of the past would surely begin circling around. When our hurtful past is unbearable in the cocoon of our own privacy, to be bombarded with it at every turn, to be reminded that people relish dredging it all up over and over again is something no one should suffer through. In such a vicious vortex, it is only right that she would want her budding relationships to remain nurtured in the safety of her own care and that of her trusted ones. She needs and deserves the basic human dignity of space and time and our prayers to think things through at her own pace, the way she wants and likes. 

Hi, I've just been a lurker here all this time and loved, loved, loved how @miranda711 so eloquently brought alive SSCP fandom, particularly during this drought when shipper feelings are bound to run a bit amok.

While there's no doubt, we all love SHK and genuinely pray that she always remains happy, I too believe that she should be allowed her space and time to make her personal decisions without external pressures. God forbid she be compelled to make wrong decisions that will impact her life in the long run simply because she is nearing a finish line. God even forbid that she make right decisions for herself, but for the wrong reasons.

Let's pray that she remains happy in the way she wants to be, and what will be, will be...

Love from NZ!!!!

• Like 6

There's been some heated arguments over social media regarding SHK's FM and I sincerely hope that we put a stop to all these. If for anything, we all love our Goddess here right? and sure we would all hope that her fan meet would go as smoothly as possible...for her and for all those special to her and yes, that includes us her fans.

Official Hyebaragi has already issued their statement as to why they are prohibiting couple fans to join the said meet. I assume English is not their mother language which is why some are still taking offense regarding it. Yes, it could have been phrased better in a way that would make it more amenable to everyone but their reasons are well-taken, SSCP is not in any way being singled out and I believe that for whatever its worth, we just have to respect their decision and wish for their event's success in general. Just for the love of Kyo, let's set aside our differences, let alone our egos because that night is for her, for her to celebrate her 20-year stellar career; something that I believe is being overlooked by all these award-giving bodies in her country. Well, too bad for them.

Comrades, I hate to use the term but let's get a good hold of ourselves and not overreact. For her fans on the other hand, I hope you do not generalize all the shippers here especially the new ones. We never meant any of those rumors to be blown into proportions which you feel are already hurtful to a certain extent. In fact, I can speak for a lot here who also abhor all those click-bait articles to the bone. Who would not want to live in peace anyway? It may be said that you have loved her longer but that does not mean that we, couple fans here love her any less.:)

Spoiler

And who says age here must be a woman's reason to marry? Say that again, please? You make my eyes roll. :blink:

• Like 13

@miranda711 very nice write up and very nice writing style. I read it till the end even though its long. It is one of the perks why i join this forum to read write ups beautifully written. If only all can convey their thoughts the way you do, there would have been no confusion or misapprehension here. Unfortunately or fortunately many here do not have english as their main language thus understandably it creates confussion or some misunderstanding not to mention "temper" and "attitude"... but still that only shows how active this forum is.. that is for me a good sign.

As to the upcoming fanmeet of SHK, mix feelings here... happy yet sad coz while such event should make her fans unite it creates some upheavals .. ripples ... i wonder how would Kyo feel reading the comments. For me, since i am not from Seoul and will definitely be not able to join, que sera sera.

As to SJK reservist military training, it is good for him... it feels like helping him stay grounded and humble... way to go SJK. Waiting for BI to be released with eng sub internationally.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, OSKheng said:

CP fans does not mean SSCP only. There are several groups of CP fans still in existence. Refer shippers thread. 

Have a good day.

So true... there are bikyo, binkyo, wonkyo...etc... but for us of course our biased kikyo...hahaa.

Knowing Kyo style... this is something that very rare for her to have FM. And we as her fan should be very happy to support her. Also, thanks to Hyebaragi to organize the event. I'm hoping for the successful FM and can't wait to see Kyo again.

P/s . My apologies if this comment sounds offensive to anyone. I don't mean that.. sincerely. Be happy chingus:-)

• Like 9