17 hours ago, utkim said:

Phone check :D

HZSFoS.jpg

bHKv8G.jpg

sfGlY1.jpg

WVtjmG.jpg

UQWwCX.jpg

@ baidu

@viyra sighs. I have tried my best not thinking about this, how brutal they were towards kyo. and Korean awards are at times really a big joke for me though I think kyo didn't care. Still it hurts for us as fans.

I love how his face is captured with just checking in and then that little smile of delight. Hmmm... did someone send a text message that brought that smile and spark in his eyes? Maybe someone sent a message of Good luck or Congratulations? Or someone texted perhaps saying... I'd like you to show me those awards when I get back. The two of us will party upon my return... see you soon :)) Miss you! (oh my giddy heart:))

• Like 15

@ironmom @khalinkikyo @krisan 
The video really portrays Kyo's amazing acting skills, right?
If I'm not mistaken, that was the part when JK had to rest due to his injury and Kyo had to act out some of those heart-breaking scenes without him.
That's why he could not help himself from mentioning her in all his award acceptance speeches ...  he truly appreciates her dedication and immense contribution.
I have deep respect and admiration for their professional and personal relationship.

• Like 20

I am really looking forward to HK's Fanmeeting .....there has been very long time since hye kyo spent  long hours live with fans ....Hope she will spill some beans for the shippers heart during these hours ...I dont know why but i have a strong feeling that joong ki will geust or at least will plan  a big surprise/present for her ....for hye kyo I also believe she will prepare some gifts for her fans like playing piano ,singing a song .....oh cant november come faster?

• Like 2

hey guys,

I finished 'Decendants of the sun' i have been hooked on to this show within the 1st minute of the 1st episode. Binged watched this series and finished in 3 days straight 

Is this guy for real!!!! most of the time I spent fanning myself to cool down. But amazing story, what direction! beautiful locales what amazing actors and production is good too.

the chemistry between the song-song couple is sizzling. SJK is such a brilliant actor. his micro expressions are soooo heart warming and speak volumes of his acting prowess. 

I am thankful to netflix for giving me access to global shows. specially this one. so glad i came across this show and sad that its all over. I maybe watching it over n over again.

and nice to see behind the scenes pics here.

Let me introduce meself, I am a Indian living in Canada 

• Like 22

RE: IG comments on SHG 's posting. Take with a grain of SALT(lots of it. ) For all we know that big boss account is a POSER. So don't really make a big deal of it. We know those writers? of articles troll forums like this for news. Just take care in what you believe. (Just my take on this matter.) 

• Like 3

Tomorrow is Korean drama Award.  Is there any possibility of Ki or Kyo or both of thrm to come?  

I don't know much about that event, actually.  So,  I don't expect too much...  :glasses:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

I love how his face is captured with just checking in and then that little smile of delight. Hmmm... did someone send a text message that brought that smile and spark in his eyes? Maybe someone sent a message of Good luck or Congratulations? Or someone texted perhaps saying... I'd like you to show me those awards when I get back. The two of us will party upon my return... see you soon :)) Miss you! (oh my giddy heart:))

Looks like he was just checking the incoming message. The way of both of his hands holding the phone doesn't seem to be able to type anything.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, California Girl said:

She does not need to do anything, we are doing all the talking for her because we feel that she was disadvantaged. And so media outlet heard our outrage too. Fighting for you Kyo, we love you!!

• Like 6

9 hours ago, hclover96 said:

:heart:  lovey~dovey, huh no words can describe them anymore:wub: 

• Like 2

Thinking of BUSAN! 

1st  I am sorry to little bit side track to nite & forgive me if inappropriately post my expression of sentimental thought all day @ work after seeing Kyo's tweet about  Typhoon Chaba in Busan.  Looking @ that enormous Tsunami wave just snaps me the picture of Phukhet 's Tsunami in '04.  The past & present feeling uneasy & worry. Because of watching DOTS &  being touched by SSC somehow the typhoon new really feel sad & send empathetic regards alll to those being affected. Hopefully JK safe @ work & Kyo @ home safe too. Thanks  to Kyo 's tweet otherwise no ideas what had happened.  Kyo( Dr. Kang) has a caring ♡. G.O.A only one.

2nd Not sure do we have any Soompi SSC Chingus or Songsongcouplekorea translator site live nearby the areas.  We can only pray for your safety, staying calm & be back to normal life soon.  Reassured help will come for the aftermath.  Busan yes on our prayer.

Lastly so sorry if I disturb anyone 's mood but can't hold my heavy feeling all day long. Thanks for update JK 's speech translation & phone checking(Ukim post) will spazz next time when my feeling is there.   Thanks everyone post about APAN understand lititle deeper!

P.s. Really like Legend Bambilia post (right of our thought )& Amy Phan been long see yours (well wrap up & clarification) . T.K.

GOD BLESS BUSAN {Korea}!

• Like 8

Prayer for Victims of Natural Disasters

Heavenly Father, I pray for the victims of this disaster, Lord, that you would comfort the lives that were spared Lord, and that you would take care of those who perished. Lord, please bless those who are doing everything they can to help these people and also make sure that things run smoothly in repairing this great community/State/Nation.

Please help the victims to have patience and also help family members to be reunited. Lord, I pray that you will ensure that the victims do not come under any illnesses from this disaster, and I also pray that they get enough food and clean water and proper shelter for everyone. Lord, please touch the hearts of the world to continue to pray for these people and also to donate whatever they can to help rebuild this wonderful State. Lord , only you can make miracles happen and I am asking for one now. In your precious name, Lord Jesus I pray. Amen.

14570265_10209192458522365_1549371256277704356_n.jpg?oh=6afb436901e16954711e0bb84806bb35&oe=586D3629  Resulta ng larawan para sa prayers for busan

• Like 6

Please for new shippers. Do Not Quotes Images.

If you dont understand how to not quotes images, but you're agree with someone's post and want to comment on their post. Just mention their name. 

Quoting images is against soompi rules, quoting image over and over again will makes it harder to load the page, not everyone in this thread have unlimited wifi. I myself once a newbie too, just learn it by yourself or PM someone how to do it :) 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, putri gyuu said:

:heart:  lovey~dovey, huh no words can describe them anymore:wub: 

For me,  their appearance together at BAA and Chengdu FM  are : declaration of their relationship.  

:wub:

• Like 11

1 hour ago, khalinkikyo said:

For me,  their appearance together at BAA and Chengdu FM  are : declaration of their relationship.  

Yes~ from New York love story to BAA, the most cherish and unforgettable moment for songsong shipper :wub: Bleesed Couple~:heart:  pray to God for happiness for both~ hope SongSong are one of the  “Happily Ever After” story~ :heart::blush:

• Like 8

Song Joong Ki And More Nominated For The 2016 Korea Drama Awards

CuEavD-UsAAW250.jpg

October 6, the 2016 Korea Drama Awards revealed the 11 categories for the award ceremony as well as the nominated actors and shows.

Here are the nominees:

Grand Excellence Award (Daesang):
Song Joong Ki — “Descendants of the Sun“

Best Drama:
KBS2’s “Descendants of the Sun”

Best Drama Writer:                                                                                                                         Kim Eun Sook — “Descendants of the Sun”

In addition to the above categories, there are the excellence awards, a rookie award, an OST award, and more.

The 2016 Korea Drama Awards will be held on October 7. Especially of note for the night is whether or not Song Joong Ki will bag yet another grand excellence award, following his win at the 2016 APAN Star Awards for “Descendants of the Sun.” 

*****skipped unrelated****

http://www.soompi.com/2016/10/06/song-joong-ki-park-shin-hye-kim-rae-won-nominated-2016-korea-drama-awards/

Note: I've change the photo since the others are not related on this thread.

• Like 10

Joong ki latest pic with raymond chae is like giving a sign to us shippers the ship are sailing smooth.

Like 'em telling us ,Dont worry and be happy.

• Like 9