Quantcast
twtwb

[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

Annyeong haseyo cingudeul... Olen manieyo :D

Just want to post a congratulatory message for our Song2 Couple for winning Best Couple Award in APAN STAR Awards 2016. I am watching some new dramas nowadays but no couple managed to replace them as the best couple in my dictionary. Song Joong Ki ssi, Song Hye Kyo ssi, fighting...

• Like 23

SHK's acting talent has been constantly ignored by some; but then a big majority still regards her highly by voting for her as The Goddess of Asia!  The 'partner' is probably not sounding too sad anymore.  Congratulations Song Hye Kyo!!

• Like 12

Am so agree with all our chingoo here...am soooooo sad last nite....why cant they give the award for SHK...why....i miss our medic team toooo..i dunno what to say...i hope KBS award do her justice....to our Knight of the nite...SJK sssiii!!! Thank you for showing us your love to our lovely SHK...please be happy together....

Thank you for everyone who vote for our couple...am so glad SJK shi feel honored with couple award....coz the award come from fans and not from the bias jury...

• Like 14

Song Joong-ki wins grand prize at APAN awards

Actor Song Joong-ki nabbed the grand prize for his lead role in the KBS2 drama series “Descendant of the Sun,” which aired early this year to explosive pan-Asian popularity, at the Asia Pacific Actors Network Star Awards on Sunday.

“I don’t know what to say, it’s the first time I’ve received such a big prize,” Song said in his acceptance speech at the ceremony, held at broadcasting network MBC’s headquarters in Sangam-dong, Seoul. The APAN awards, hosted by MBC and the Korea Entertainment Management Association, celebrates drama series from all Korean TV networks.

He tipped his hat to actors Ahn Jae-wook and Lee Byung-hun, who were present at the ceremony, saying “I still have a long way to go to catch up with (Ahn and Lee). Like them, I hope to show consistently good performances for a long time.” 
Song also received the best couple award with fellow “Descendants” lead Song Hye-kyo and the best Asia-Pacific star award alongside Korean actress Kim Hee-sun, Thai actress Tanayong Wongtrakul, Indonesian actor Joe Taslim, Filipino actress Jessy Mendiola and Japanese actor Narimiya Hiroki. 

Other award recipients include Park Bo-gum and Kim Yoo-jung, currently starring in KBS2’s “Love in the Moonlight,” for best new actor and actress, respectively. Lee Byung-hun received the global star award. Han Hyo-joo (“W”) and Cho Jin-woong (“Signal”) took home awards for best actor and actress. 

The awards ceremony was part of the Digital Media City Festival, which is organized by MBC and celebrates hallyu media contents. It runs from Oct. 1-11. 

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201610031530397818291_2

• Like 18

Hye Kyo, Joongki, especially Hye Kyo (female), Congrat for your Best Couple Award !

Best Couple Award is the most honorable award. Strongly agree, why ?

It’s MAJORITY judge both you are the best ! Best of couple chemistry both you stir up. How to achieve this award ? don’t think by good looking itself can simply win it, we are talking people time investment on both of you. (you no need to believe me, you can simply backread here see how your diehardfans did) Fundamental kpi, acting skill (professional quality) must be superb ! Foremost, SELFLESS (inner quality) you are not only taking care of your own good performance meantime also ensure your partner in great doing and it’s all time (consistency) ie from beginning till the end filming. ‘especially Hye Kyo (female)’, believe you guys complement each other, allow him some comfort level to do this and that, especially kissing, hugging ,,,

CONGRATULATION! Song Hye Kyo and Song Joongki. WE WANT BOTH OF YOU!

• Like 11

Ok so I'm late to the party. I just recently learned who the APAN winners are. I'm so glad that SJK and DOTS bagged lots of awards last night. But can we please talk about the travesty of HHJ winning against SONG HYE KYO and Kim Hye Soo whom who were both lauded for their respective performance. Don't get me wrong I loooove HHJ but her performance in "W" pales in comparison with the other two aforementioned actresses. Kang Mo Yeon's crying scene on the stairs with Yoon Myeong Joo is worthy enough of an award than the entirety of Oh Yeon Joo's scenes in "W". Well the "netz" are sharing the same thoughts too.

• Like 12

Cn someone post the video in which JK was laughing hard when the mc said there is a common thing between SJK n SHK n its their title 'song'

• Like 2

Just to lighten up the mood for us who are still affected by SHK's award snob.. 

What would've happened if SHK is sitting right there beside SJK when his name was called for the Daesang or the other way around when one of them wins a top award! :D Aigoooo. Well I think SHK can still keep her composure but SJK, hmmmm.. He might not be able to control his feelings and might hug and kiss Kyo right in front of everyone because WHY NOT, they're happy and in love! :wub: Maybe fate is telling us shippers that APAN is not the right time to announce their relationship yet because we are not ready yet! Lol maybe KBS Awards!

Let us just continue to wish them good health and our unending support so they may be able to give us good works in the future! Awards will then come. But ultimately, let us wish them happiness in their lovely relationship! Happy sailing everyone! :heart:

• Like 19

Look at that sad face before the videoman came! He was dwelling on his own mind while staring at her from that big screen! Probably missing his beloved while listening to you are my everything which is both their fav song.

• Like 24

Why do i have this feeling that shk might be doing another photobook? They've been travelling and shooting around Italy/Europe for a week now. or perhaps a videography of her that will probably be shown in her fanmeeting next month? :wub:

anyway, im not even gonna look forward to the following events awarding but i sure as hell am gonna look forward to sjk's lovely and partner's  fanmeeting and birthday. I hope there's gonna be a livestreaming though lol

• Like 15

Anyhow,,,,at the awards ceremony last night,, it seems our song song couple are really popular among celebrities too... It seems that they know both can be a couple someday... Everyone seems approve if ever the news come out

• Like 9