[Official] Yoo Shi Jin - Kang Mo Yeon

twtwb

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't posted here in awhile, but so overjoyed we get to see SSC tomorrow!! I've missed them so much, yeah we see them sometimes individually but I miss seeing them together. Looks like SJK is working hard on his new movie, hopefully everything goes well. :) As for Kyo, she's definitely busy these days, travelling everywhere, going to Paris, (must be nice, ha) I can't wait to see what she has in stored for us! And she looks happy and simply beautiful as always. Is the app for AAA not out yet? I wanted to vote, but don't see it at the app store... :( Ah well, I'll wait patiently.Looking forward to tomorrow!:D 

I stopped questioning whether they are together when they appeared hand in hand at baeksang. That was a declaration if ever there was one. Being smart in this business, I'm sure they knew that their every movement, their every look would be scrutinised but they just DID NOT CARE. The looks he directed to her were so full of love I melted. And he was so attentive it was like a class on how to be a fantastic boyfriend. ! She was also very unreserved with him, and the amount of skinship was so natural and made my heart so giddy! So very NOT noona dongsaeng. 

And after that, the way he kept mentioning her name at every darn opportunity, he basically is telling us all over again they are in love. Who does that otherwise?

And the fact that he's taken a non romantic project after that- he's careful about not hurting her, Im thinking.

And you'd think he never had another partner, the way he goes on and on about the best partner etc. If I was his ex lead actress , I'd seriously be insulted , UNLESS i know that SHK is his girlfriend...hehehehhe

AND!! Where is he at this moment? Because that instagram pix in the park looks like she was going on a nice quiet walk with the cameraman...wondering who the cameraman was....

How's everyone's?   ready for tomorrow?.....guess everyone are excited as I do...need to rest early and prepare ourselves for another most awaited day for our shipper's heart...happy waiting....

here's the Live streaming Link..downloaded in your phone or save it in your computer 

http://www.vlive.tv/video/15310/

Song Joongki On KBS World

I agree with zashibear.

These two talented individuals (SJK/SHK) deserve a lifelong career. 

However, please love them for the work they've created and the work they WILL BRING to fans. Please LOVE each of them as an individual, and with your open heart. Please don't let their career and talents dwarfed in the shadow of DOTS and forever obligate their images to be tied to one-another at every Public Event.

SSC ship is forver etched in fans' hearts. It's already etched in gold/silver/bronze coins, DVDs, AND the history of Korean Entertainment industry!!! That's already more than enough.

Please support them to move on, to flourish, to grow bigger, to international stages, to global recognitions.

Let's start that by ready yourself to accept that they don't need to hold hand again in public (unless they want to), that they may and will have different work-partners, that their future success is each his/her own (and perhaps with one another's support behind the scene)... And as long as we know that they have a special place in their hearts for one another, this ship will forver sail!

Tomorrow, even if they dont walk hand in hand, even if they dont sit next to each other, It would be more than enough for this ship to sail with them looking at each other with tender glances, mention each other names with the sincerity feelings from every single fiber of their beings... perhaps showing little clues in the matching fashion wears .. that is more than enough for fan to spazz, subtle and tastefully done. 

Can't wait to see them... no matter what! 

@Mrs_L Thank you. Those are some very wise words and I think all of us shippers can take heed. The SongXSong soompi thread has spread good works and positive vibes and I think it would be nice if we can continue to be an example of mature, rational fans. 

I feel it's totally fine within this thread to analyze and squee over any interactions, glances and smiles or to create wishes and fantasies. As long as we in no way whatsoever cause any harm to these 2 people who just want to live their lives happily. Honestly SJK and SHK have given shippers so much to be happy about even if in the end it turns out they are only close friends. How many other shipper communities have been so blessed?

Since we are on this topic, as smart shippers I think we should avoid overly shipping when on SHK or her friends or SJK friend's social media. I see so many comments urging them to be together or asking if they're together and I worry this seems burdensome to them and their friends. Makes me think of my aunties who always ask why I'm not married. TT. Let's just leave supportive messages.

I think it's easy for us to be greedy and want more (and marriage! and babies!) but I agree we should never forget we are only bystanders. There are two people who want to live their lives and chase their dreams making movies/acting and as fans we should never stand in the way but should always cheer them on. If you keep this in mind you will never get disappointed and every happy thing about their lives will make you happy too.

With that said, is it only 1 day left until we seem them??? I am so ready for the GIFs, screencaps, FanMVS, analysis and total spazzing in this thread! D-1. Hwaiting!

a7076fc9e47eb9196b153678563994a7.jpg

image credits as tagged

Song Joong Ki secretly donates to help young cancer patients

song-joong-ki-

Song Joong Ki's good deed for young cancer patients is moving people's hearts.

It was recently discovered that the actor donated 95,000,000 KRW ($84,000 USD) for pediatric cancer research back in August and September.

Media outlet Daily Sports reported on October 25 that the Korean Leukemia Children's Foundation stated, "Song Joong Ki donated 95,000,000 KRW over 10 installments back in August and September." 

Song Joong Ki's donation will be used to pay for surgeries for children who are battling different types of leukemia. 

It was back in 2011, the actor was introduced to the foundation through 'Yellow Ribbon Campaign.' He also has made donations for the south pole preservation cause and he donated 100 million KRW ($88,000 USD) through UNICEF to the children of Nepal after an earthquake that devastated the country.

He also recently donated money for the victims of Japanese sex slavery.

Regarding the many generous donations the actor has made, his agency released a statement, "Song Joong Ki wishes to donate quietly. He doesn't notify the agency about any of the donations." 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/10/song-joong-ki-secretly-donates-to-help-young-cancer-patients

Archived